The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!
Re: My wife Miyuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by USman28 View Post
For 1000 points I might ask MIyuki to wash your body all the way down...!
HAHA if only I could give you 1000 points I would just for that body wash!
Old 03-05-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 18
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

Miyuki's tits and nipples bouncing in front of your eyes... it will be priceless...lol
Old 03-05-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

what you think to stick your dick from behind of her....

Old 03-05-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!

Quote:

oh my! too good to be true fair warning! I am in Japan next week

Points well earned.
Old 04-05-2018, 06:40 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

pls let me know if you are near tokyo area in weekend. Japan is in long holiday and we are at home doing nothing..

We might meet at drinking place where I take Miyuki sometime... It is Miyuki s favorite place where she drink occasionally (normally she dont drink). A few times, I invited stranger met online to join us and two guy did take her nude photo while she was complitely drunk on bed...

I remove her cloth to let guy to take photo and play with her breasts and more later....

You could be next lucky one ...
Old 04-05-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

For your weekend joy.... took this at boss's house as he demanded.

After few hours later boss will have her on bed first time..

Old 04-05-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
pls let me know if you are near tokyo area in weekend. Japan is in long holiday and we are at home doing nothing..

We might meet at drinking place where I take Miyuki sometime... It is Miyuki s favorite place where she drink occasionally (normally she dont drink). A few times, I invited stranger met online to join us and two guy did take her nude photo while she was complitely drunk on bed...

I remove her cloth to let guy to take photo and play with her breasts and more later....

You could be next lucky one ...
Damn! I never get to be the lucky one.

I arrive only after Golden Week Tuesday to Saturday... maybe next time will be my lucky day
Old 04-05-2018, 12:04 PM
Rice Owner

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6455 / Power: 36
thaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My wife Miyuki

Quote:
For your weekend joy.... took this at boss's house as he demanded.

After few hours later boss will have her on bed first time..

Juicy juicy
Old 04-05-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I don't want to think about it bro. Can see cannot touch. Very torturing

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 04-05-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

touch.... this is the photo taken by boss on very first time he touch and undressed her in his bed room... I was ordered by boss to stay in living room while he play on her in the bed room until morning arrive....

I presented her for exchange with keeping my job... just for one night I thought...but it did not end one night...

Old 04-05-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
touch.... this is the photo taken by boss on very first time he touch and undressed her in his bed room... I was ordered by boss to stay in living room while he play on her in the bed room until morning arrive....

I presented her for exchange with keeping my job... just for one night I thought...but it did not end one night...

this is a beautiful picture by the way of a beautiful woman.
Old 05-05-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

boss taking advantage of my wife...

so.... now it is about to show the photo my boss taking advantage of my wife Miyuki.

There are many photo boss took while he enjoy my wife... some I know when... some I dont know when even where...

this one is at his house while I as away for busines trip which ordered by the boss.

but I dont know when this happened.

She resisted for years....yet finaly gaved herself to this old men more than 30 years older than us.

Old 06-05-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Shes so submissive omg...

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

*7 points up for exchange only pls.

Uplist: LonelyHeart(2nd), Prince 7(2nd)
Old 06-05-2018, 04:30 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

One day we were invited for our main office party where all exectives work. My boss told me to bring my wife as asked by one of such executives. During party, I lost sight of my wife and could not find her about 2 hours.

When she returned in almost in tears, she asked me to go home. Next day she told me she was invited to a room by the boss and was offered many fine wines... More exectives entered in room and she was offered more...

She was almost down when two guys started to kiss her and started to rip her cloth off.

This is what she were before the party at the lobby....

A few days later she received a photo which I will share next..

Old 06-05-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickochee View Post
Shes so submissive omg...
See Liao steam hor

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1