The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Can SG change the color of the sky?

Connet to the born locals, not forgetting the people living here too. Break down the people into groups, point into the "point of origin". That might work. Example. By the way, after I put aside PT girls, I am thinking with my big head.

Born local man married a Malaysian girl, she received pink IC. Family speaking with Malaysian accents. Who the family will vote?

Born local man second married to a Thai girl. Into the 10 years and, still waiting for blue IC for the wife. The man behave like a Thai in Spore. Who will he vote?

Born local girl, SPG married ang mo, although the man is second marriage. He received PR due to SPG and family asking MP for help. Who the family will vote?

Malays working in gov sectors. Same votes, united no choice.

I saw the point of orgin. Born locals. I also notice 99% of people are employed. Adapt and Growth failed in creating good jobs.

It is not easy to write the next chapter in history.
Old 13-05-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Can SG change the color of the sky?

Me? I only respect the Malays because the choice is theirs. They were here 350 years before mine ancestors. They suppose to make the correct choice. The rest of the people I look down on them.
Old 14-05-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
mingwandalaoshu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Can SG change the color of the sky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudick View Post
Some points i like to high like to u guys our MIW when ever they want to implement a new law or policy or increase taxes, they will compare with other countries which is higher then what they implementing, they will nvr compare everything, just that particular points only. I hv being traveling ard ASEAN countries and we r the only country that citizens after 55yrs old still need to be actively in the work force with a reduction in income, and worse many company doesn't accept new employees above 50yrs old, and the worst our civil services r the 1st to not accept elderly employees, all jobs out source to contractors, just push the blame to other.
Guys just put some thought into this points i am gg to put to u guys, they increase the taxes on fuel and the cost of land leasing, what ever u guys and families eat , use and wear need transportation to move ard, just compare the cost of fuel between the few country ard us. When land leasing cost raise, developers also just inflate the selling cost or rental cost, let me ask u guys who bear the additional increase in fuel taxes, the additional cost of buying properties or rental of properties for the operation of factory, shopping mall, shop, markets, food courts and most affecting almost everybody public housing. Basically i am a old man may not be able to see the next 2 generation of Singaporean go into working life and start up a family, how r they gg to lease their own hdb flat. U guys remember this, U r the person who can change the situation, don't expect other to do it for U.
With our Swiss cost of living, of course we need to work until we die, unless we belong to the elite group
Old 14-05-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 7
NotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The political fallout continues as the new government takes shapes and promises to investigate any wrong doing of the previous government .
Old 14-05-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Can SG change the color of the sky?

Did the house invited Trump and Kim to come here next mth? Are we the only country in the world because other countries listens to the voices of the people?

Both were happy because no countries welcomes them. They also knew this is the only country where FTs are better taken care of, then born locals.

I wish I was wrong.
Old 15-05-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 17
misty_devil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymisty_devil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My respect to Dr M and his team and to the Malaysians .
Old 15-05-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Dangerous to make such comments here threat start u like to eat curry rice? Or you already inside haha
Old 16-05-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Lesson from across the Straits, voters can only be pushed so far

Published on 2018-05-15 by Ghui

As Malaysia progresses in forming its new government and the region has come to grips with the shock result, local commentators have opined that Barisan Nasional (spearheaded by UMNO) lost the election because its brand had become toxic. Its brand had become toxic because instead of taking steps to punish a flagrantly corrupt politician, his cronies chose to close ranks to protect Najib Razak.

As the electorate watched this arrogant and selfish display, they felt they had no choice but to vote for the opposition. There was no one left in BN that was not tainted by the corruption scandal.

Unfortunately, there will always be scandals and bad politicians. What makes the difference, however, is how fellow politicians and the government deal with these individuals that make the difference. UMNO's failure to deal with this appropriately cost it dearly.

Why did they fail so spectacularly? Were they so out of touch with reality that they really thought they were untouchable? Has one party rule and decades in power reinforced a sense of entitlement – i.e. I am in power because I deserve to be no matter what I do. This sense of hubris is hard to fathom from a common man's perspective but perhaps from an ivory tower, it is easy to become ingrained in your own hype.

As they say, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The Najib scandal was not created overnight. There was a whole series of enablers that allowed this to happen.

What happened in Malaysia has happened many times before in history and will happen again. To prevent it will take will and vigilance.

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...pushed-so-far/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 17-05-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post
Dangerous to make such comments here threat start u like to eat curry rice? Or you already inside haha
Ur nick speaks volume. Live up to ur nick 69%.

Thank you
Old 17-05-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
justifywinner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
Complain > vote MIW > Complain > vote MIW > repeat till RIP
Well said and nothing will change if we dun change mindset.
Old 17-05-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
onemaysop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justifywinner View Post
Well said and nothing will change if we dun change mindset.
Exactly what I wanted to say.
Old 17-05-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

GST will be abolished as promised, says Guan Eng

Finance Minister-designate Lim Guan Eng addresses the media during a press conference in George Town. Pic by RAMDZAN MASIAM

By Audrey Dermawan

May 14, 2018 @ 6:36pm

Audrey Dermawan

GEORGE TOWN: Finance Minister-designate Lim Guan Eng dismissed a ‘circular’ from the ministry that the Goods and Services Tax (GST) would be abolished efective June 1.

However, he said Pakatan Harapan would keep its promise to abolish GST.

In dismissing the circular, Lim said as he had yet to be sworn in as finance minister, he did not have the authority to make any decision nor issue any statement.

Nor, he said, did the ministry, adding that only Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad had the power to issue any circulars.

“Even then, I have checked with the ministry and the prime minister and no one had issued any circular. We will still do it (abolish GST) within 100 days of coming into power as promised.

“It is just that I have not taken my oath of office for now and cannot be issuing any statements to the effect,” he said at the Khazanah Nasional Bhd Penang office.

Lim also dismissed as fake a tweet which had been making its rounds claiming that he would close down Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM), adding that a police report had been lodged over the matter.

Asked to comment on Dr Mahathir’s recent remarks over the Anti-Fake News Act, the DAP secretary-general said PH remained committed in wanting to repeal the law.

Stressing that the act was designed to cover up the 1Malaysia Development Bhd (1MDB) scandal, he noted that it was against freedom of press and freedom of speech.

continue reading here : https://www.nst.com.my/news/governme...-says-guan-eng

When one country abolish GST another increase GST .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 17-05-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

Malaysia is making Singapore look very bad

May 16, 2018

GST abolished, separating the powers of the Attorney General, release political prisoners, opening accountability of national reserves, entrusting media freedom and swift arrest of the corrupted.

Malaysia’s new ruling government is charting new milestones everyday after the former dictatorship of Najib Razak was removed. Lee Hsien Loong’s dictatorship is watching closely the developments in Malaysia, and rightfully concerned given the similarities between Najib Razak and Lee Hsien Loong’s administration.

From June onward, Malaysia will abolish the GST and Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad said the government has enough money to manage without the tax revenue. Over in Singapore, Lee Hsien Loong just announced a GST increase from 7 to 9%, and complained about short of tax funding for development. Like Singapore, Malaysia have an ageing population as well but unlike Lee Hsien Loong, Mahathir Mohamad is showing how to manage infrastructure development without raising the cost of living. Interestingly, it is Malaysia that has proven to be a better fund manager and a more responsible custodian as compared to Lee Hsien Loong’s self-praised “technocrats”.

In Malaysia, the former Attorney General was arrested and the role of being the government’s adviser and public prosecutor is being dissected. The new Malaysian government reasoned that the public prosecutor role should be taken up by a non-partisan lawyer, so nobody would be wrongly incriminated from political persecution.

Over in Singapore, political persecution is still a common practice. Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong’s friend and former personal lawyer, Lucien Wong who is the current Attorney General, has launched a number of public prosecution lawsuits against government critics and the opposition in recent years, including a recent one over “contempt of court” directed at Lee Hsien Loong’s self-exiled nephew Li Shengwu.

Malaysia’s judiciary released jailed Opposition leader, Anwar Ibrahim, yesterday. The Malaysian court also ordered state media TV3 to pay him RM1.1 million in defamation charges.

The accounts of the national reserves, more notably the 1MDB, has also been openly published for public scrutiny. This contrasts with Temasek Holdings and GIC – managed by Ho Ching and Lee Hsien Loong – which are reluctant to even let the President know about the amount of reserves and CPF funds left.

continue reading here : http://statestimesreview.com/2018/05...look-very-bad/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 17-05-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

M’sia to scrap GST from 1 Jun and curtail expenditure while S’pore to up GST and borrow for mega projects

Published on 2018-05-17 by Correspondent

Malaysia’s new government announced yesterday (16 May) that it would abolish the Goods & Service Tax from 1 June next month. The move is likely to spur consumer spending but may put pressure on its fiscal position.

However, Zeti Akhthar Aziz, a senior adviser to the Malaysian government, earlier had said that Malaysia would be able to reduce the fiscal deficit by controlling expenditure in the absence of GST.

Disgruntled Malaysians have been blaming the GST for their rising living costs, since it was imposed in 2015 by the Najib's government.

Bloomberg said that, on the plus side, the abolishment of GST would help spur consumer spending and ease inflation in an economy that’s already booming. Oxford Economics also opined that the new Malaysian government’s policies, which include scrapping GST, re-introducing fuel subsidies and raising minimum wages, will boost GDP by 0.2 to 0.4 percentage points.

“The GST was key to Malaysia during the worst period” for the budget when oil had bottomed at $37 a barrel, said Trinh Nguyen, a senior economist at Natixis Asia Ltd. With the tax being repealed, Nguyen said she’s “not particularly concerned,” and it “will be very positive for the consumer sector.”

Singapore to borrow money for its mega infrastructure projects

Meanwhile, at the second session of the 13th Parliament also yesterday, Singapore's Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat said that new funding ideas for mega infrastructure projects are on the cards, "particularly through borrowing arrangements" by statutory boards and government-owned companies.

"We will leverage the strength of our financial position to optimise our borrowing, and invest sustainably in longer-term infrastructure that will position Singapore well for the future,” he said.

One of the mega projects to be financed through borrowings is the upcoming T5 Airport Terminal. It constitutes part of the mega Changi East project.

In fact, the Ministry of Transport (MOT) and the Changi Airport Group (CAG) had acknowledged that the significant scale and complexity of the Changi East project renders it impossible to depend entirely on borrowings to fund the project. This has led to the Singapore government started a new levy to be imposed on passengers, so as to help fund the T5 expansion.

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...mega-projects/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 18-05-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMyPresident View Post
The Malaysians have shown us that by working together they can topple the government . I wonder if our opposition parties will work together or not ? Now Najib under corruption investigations so I wonder will they also investigate others who have worked closely with Najib ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by misty_devil View Post
My respect to Dr M and his team and to the Malaysians .
comparison of relative ball size:

malaysians > 30% > 70%
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1