The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-09-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 7
johnjo201732 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnjo201732 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
die die must try
you won't regret, its' for sure value for money, top notch , is one of the better MLs in market.
Anymore tried xiao xia ? Is she good? Can Lick boobs or not
Old 14-09-2018, 08:22 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adiprey View Post
Just wondering which one will u all go if given slot for

Ai ni or Long nu?
U should try n see u can get a slot with who...

It's not who u should try but who is available..

They are hot cakes

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 14-09-2018, 08:26 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Interesting... two new FR posts by two new bros who both joined SBF today...
Ignore lah... now majority FRs all on SLG only...

Who is real who is fake... who knows..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 14-09-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Ignore lah... now majority FRs all on SLG only...

Who is real who is fake... who knows..
What to do bro, other sites too many landmines, high chance waste $$. Actually wolf site many gals can fight or even better than a lot of sglonely ML, but their link can't paste here and the super chio ones mainly FLs..
Old 14-09-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
U should try n see u can get a slot with who...

It's not who u should try but who is available..

They are hot cakes
Long Nu much harder to book, IMO.
Old 14-09-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Long Nu much harder to book, IMO.
Texted her for a few days, but no response. Maybe business is too good already. Nevertheless, I will try my luck again over the weekend.
Old 15-09-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 20
naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!

Visited the following:

http://sglocalmassages.info/wen-wen/

Can say its fake...

Massage is non-existent, but the boobs is real

Not forgetting the skin is smooth too..
Old 15-09-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
On Annie of sglonelyguy.
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-annie/

I believe her straightforward personality may have put off some people. Nonetheless, I disagree with one particular FR, which was written with dosages of malice.

In all fairness, although she may not be the greatest massuer around, she's one who will not shortchange her services. To cut the long story short, I will not rate her in finer details. Overall, she fares a minimally a B+.
There are a few new first posts to defend her...

As a feedback she may want to know why there are many other posts to ask her to improve on her services. Complain about take too long to shoot and touching her nipple... for me these are impt factors to consider for rtm or not...

I will not rtm to expect an improvement.

TMT

Last edited by derrickboy; 15-09-2018 at 01:09 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 15-09-2018, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kenniaecr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick MR for Amy from Lil Tiger (Sandy on sglonelyguy)

https://ltdsg.com/amy/#comment-4417
https://sglonelyguy.info/sandy-massage/

Heard from her friend that she was coming back to SG soon and checked her wechat. Sure enough, saw that she was back and quickly booked a session as I did not manage to catch her before she left the last time she visited.

Even though we had not met for a long time, she still remembered me and we were able to chat like old friends. Looks wise she has put on a little weight, but not to the point of being fat, just face slightly rounder and less sharp haha. Still pretty though, bros into young MILF kinda age should find her attractive.

GFE and massage skills were still as good as before, hitting my sore spots with decent strength. Sensual was also good and non mechanical, the way she looked into my eyes as I came was damn shiok

Definitely will RTM once vit M allows. Apparently she lost contacts of her old regulars, so bros who remember her, do come and support too
Old 15-09-2018, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto99 View Post
Visited the following:

http://sglocalmassages.info/wen-wen/

Can say its fake...

Massage is non-existent, but the boobs is real

Not forgetting the skin is smooth too..
I kena conned by this site twice before so i not trying their gals anymore.

One of the fake one still around

http://sglocalmassages.info/huan-huan/

Avoid at all cost. Opened door, the looks only 30% resemble the photos, but meatier by a lot. Figure wise looks bah bah one. Told her she looks too different then turned and left.
Old 15-09-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

As a feedback she may want to know why there are many other posts to ask her to improve on her services. Complain about take too long to shoot and touching her nipple... for me these are impt factors to consider for rtm or not...

This actually falls under her straight forward personality. In short, shooting without filtering. She could have structure her words in a less direct manner or even not be too vocal over it.
Old 15-09-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
ToaCahSoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Ziqi?
Is her massage really as good as claimed?
I am looking for someone who is very strong and very skilled in the massage but also gfe service.
Old 15-09-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

She has began to have the angpai mentality and think she is highly sought after. Let reality bites her and see sh survive in the Long run.

I’m sure the promoter and white jnight here disagree
Old 15-09-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

https://www.xxxxxxxx.net/Girl/6189.html

Girl 101 angel

Anyone can confirm the service and look for this animal site’s girl ?
Picture and video seem too good to be true
Old 15-09-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
She has began to have the angpai mentality and think she is highly sought after. Let reality bites her and see sh survive in the Long run.

I’m sure the promoter and white jnight here disagree
She did mention to me she is providing the best service while her friend Aini is privoding the best body and different customers will go for different ML. I was laughing inside as I don't agree she is providing good service here. Sure her white knight who sent her flowers will defend for her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1