The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2022, 06:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Humchipeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Unreasonably Unrealistic Bonks in SG

Hopefully one day uncle Sam will organise a bonking trip to jb. 1 bus load full of sams'ter on a bonking spree.
Old 01-12-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
I've been going to the local hfj, massage with special scene and during that found the price to be unreasonable for that sort of service. I can get the same thing if not better for lesser across the border.

Met a massuer who popped the GQ halfway and was quoted $50+$150
Even a simple HJ was $80
I declined it and they went into hard sell

mode. Then started to complain that Singaporeans are all going to Malaysia ever since the border opened, business is very bad etc.

So I asked them to reduce the price otherwise competition will be very hard for them. And the reply?

"My service is better than those in malaysia, I compensate the cost with better service."

Felt like they are losing their business for good reasons.
Meanwhile... i will go to this
Local ML and FL do feel the hit. My 2 regulars told me that biz has been very competitive with Thai FL and border reopen. Their returned trip this round isnt as profitable as last trip. Agent fee, rental fee, adv fee all increased but then service fee maintain or decreased.

Explained to them abt considering dropping price slightly if not for regular. ML and FL are semi biz women as well. They know their maths.
Old 15-12-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Last week, I followed a friend to a local massage spot. Drank a little, didn't drive and so I thought what the fuck, might as well follow my friend. I was quoted 150 excluding entrance fee. So all in 200. I immediately turned around and she quickly said 50 bucks intrance waived. So we went in. Just as I was about to pay 150, she said we only got 45 minutes and begun stripping. I asked if we are going to massage first and I thought it was supposed to be 1 hour? She said 150 only no massage and 45 minutes only, everybody else pays this rate So I told her then you can find everybody else and walked out of it. She quickly put on some of her clothes and tried to grab me to prevent me from leaving. But I insisted and walked out of the cubicle. She tried to coax me back claiming she will throw in massage and 1hour. My friend heard the commotion and came out asking what's wrong. I told him don't get himself chopped and we both left the place after I promised him 150 can do much more. Both of us haven't done anything and didn't pay anything yet.

Yesterday night, we left Singapore at about 11pm. Light traffic and we cleared it pretty quickly. We reached the spot before 12am and saw a few Singaporean cars parked below. We went up and had a great time with about RM450. He left a very happy man having done 2hours, 2 shots with massage. Same price but way different service and better looking girl. We then went to grab a quick bite before we returned before 4am. Great to be able to clear leave. haha..
Old 15-12-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yesterday night, we left Singapore at about 11pm. Light traffic and we cleared it pretty quickly. We reached the spot before 12am and saw a few Singaporean cars parked below. We went up and had a great time with about RM450. He left a very happy man having done 2hours, 2 shots with massage. Same price but way different service and better looking girl. We then went to grab a quick bite before we returned before 4am. Great to be able to clear leave. haha..
Bro, right move of u have the time. Your timing is what most chionster would have chosen. Went in, commence Ops, Resupply (food/drinks/petrol) and then extricate (out).

Of course option 2 is to book a room and Taobao 1 to 2 gals and overnight Ops there.

Both options are definitely cheaper but time consuming. Overall, sure worth the effort. Cheers.
Old 15-12-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

if the prices are getting stupid over here..
just vote with your wallet...

there is so many avenue to go over to JB 24/7...

the legal one, there is a 24/7 causeway bus going over...

"legal", just go to telegram group...
many ppl offering "hitch" from SG to JB or JB to SG for like $10 - $20 depending on pickup location...

see u want or not only...
Old 15-12-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkanibu View Post
if the prices are getting stupid over here..
just vote with your wallet...

there is so many avenue to go over to JB 24/7...

the legal one, there is a 24/7 causeway bus going over...

"legal", just go to telegram group...
many ppl offering "hitch" from SG to JB or JB to SG for like $10 - $20 depending on pickup location...

see u want or not only...
Agreed. But there are some who will insists on local with the local prices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Bro, right move of u have the time. Your timing is what most chionster would have chosen. Went in, commence Ops, Resupply (food/drinks/petrol) and then extricate (out).

Of course option 2 is to book a room and Taobao 1 to 2 gals and overnight Ops there.

Both options are definitely cheaper but time consuming. Overall, sure worth the effort. Cheers.
Yeah man... short trip bang and go.
Old 22-12-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Just entered last night again. Took the about SGD 100 full package. Massage and fuck. Service was so good i feel asleep. Literally woken by a fantastic blowjob.

Went nearby for a drink After that. Then drank myself silly before knocking out in the hotel.
Clearing leave is great. Going to drive to another place to try a different girl later.
Old 10-01-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Good things really cannot be shared.
I don't share any lobangs from my side to anyone to party in J-Land because I know some idiots will spoil everything.

Maybe some guy thought it will be nice to share some tips on where to find the chics in J-land and as he did so, did not notice the white knights hiding in the groups.

Some white knights hung around in that lot and those pieces of crap told the girl in J-Land that in Singapore we pay like SGD200 per fuck with everything in. And true enough the price was jacked up to RM600/shot in some areas. When the chic condescendingly told me if I feel I cannot afford her (which I defintely can, just a matter of whether I find it worthwhile or not), she said loads of Singaporean men will be willing to pay her that amount. "Singaporean men are stupid" was her comment.

So please... if you find something, guard it like a secret, don't share. And please... please... don't go and big mouth shoot off like some idiot that in SG we pay whatever SGD200 or SGD150 for fat old PRC aunties. You are doing her a favour but that doesn't mean she will let you fuck for free, daft idiotic simpleton.
Old 10-01-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Tats how PRC FLs still alive posting $300 / shot haiz wordless

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 10-01-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Tats how PRC FLs still alive posting $300 / shot haiz wordless
Yes agreed. These idiots are really the epitome of stupidity. They don't get free fuck, and they kill themselves in future because they just priced themselves out of reach.
Old 10-01-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Good things really cannot be shared.
I don't share any lobangs from my side to anyone to party in J-Land because I know some idiots will spoil everything.

Maybe some guy thought it will be nice to share some tips on where to find the chics in J-land and as he did so, did not notice the white knights hiding in the groups.

Some white knights hung around in that lot and those pieces of crap told the girl in J-Land that in Singapore we pay like SGD200 per fuck with everything in. And true enough the price was jacked up to RM600/shot in some areas. When the chic condescendingly told me if I feel I cannot afford her (which I defintely can, just a matter of whether I find it worthwhile or not), she said loads of Singaporean men will be willing to pay her that amount. "Singaporean men are stupid" was her comment.

So please... if you find something, guard it like a secret, don't share. And please... please... don't go and big mouth shoot off like some idiot that in SG we pay whatever SGD200 or SGD150 for fat old PRC aunties. You are doing her a favour but that doesn't mean she will let you fuck for free, daft idiotic simpleton.
600/shot is 杀人放火 man. WK will remain WK
Old 10-01-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecx View Post
600/shot is 杀人放火 man. WK will remain WK
RM600
But still about SGD190. Singapore price excluding toll. But then she wasn't desperate. Because she knows many will still pay for it. So the problem with white knights is very bad.
Old 10-01-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
RM600
But still about SGD190. Singapore price excluding toll. But then she wasn't desperate. Because she knows many will still pay for it. So the problem with white knights is very bad.
i wont pay for it at all. i expect it to be 200RM++

half the price of SG like their petrol
Old 10-01-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
examine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share
Old 10-01-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 3
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold

2nd time visit to a OWO. First visit was ok standard entrance fee + 2 blue note with fully strip can touch finger her. Yes a bit on high side but since already there so ok try try see how. Not bad very accommodating. Told me she don't do FJ, max is naked let ppl touch (ya right I believe u).

Went for 2nd visit, same massage first than she strip naked ....half way tell me she want to do FU with me since I'm a nice person (KC lai liao), act shy and say she never offer anyone else. Along the way than tell me need 6 blue note....wah cb got diamond liao......told her not interested and pls continue with massage. She keep quiet. After done pay her standard massage (which is only entrance fee) and no more next time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1