The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of
Re: Clean massage no need wear underwear de

So far I tried if never wear anything confirm got hj n special
Clean ones also wear disposable, those with special also got wear disposable 50 50
Old 01-12-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Nobody enjoy ml touch you outside the underwear or wet lick on the underwear? I like ml to tease me with my underwear on haha
Old 04-12-2022, 05:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Lothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to behold

Actually, does anybody know if sg law requires one to wear underwear?

the fact is that one goes naked for a massage (covered by towel) in many other countries.

Need to spread some reputation around before I can up you: ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin, Swagelock

Someone up me on 27 Nov without leaving name - pls pm me your name
Old 04-12-2022, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

once at a clean spa the lady ask me why i wear underwear, i suan her say later she scared see my dick too big, she say she not scared but still no GQ or suggestion for HJ.... really is clean.
Old 07-12-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
NightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to behold

How many years i go massage i nvr wear underwear,only wear their disposable ones..or sumtimes their xxxxl shorts pant..be it clean or dirty..
They also dun bother big long short thick..
Ifbits clean thwybdun bother
If illegal they will tease and ask you..
I tinknyou small boy dats y shy use underwear lol
Old 07-12-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1239 / Power: 9
justdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
I have the same feeling as you, I have been searching high and low until finally found one in fort canning clarke quay robertson area , a northern chinese ML very good and professional, sure can dont wear underwear, the most amazing thing is even if you dont go for special she still very happy to serve u, as she must hit the quota her boss give, thus she must deliver the good solid massage and get as many return customers.
Pls share bro thanks!
Old 07-12-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
NightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdarrennn View Post
Pls share bro thanks!
True well said
Old 07-12-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkyc View Post
once at a clean spa the lady ask me why i wear underwear, i suan her say later she scared see my dick too big, she say she not scared but still no GQ or suggestion for HJ.... really is clean.
Luckily she din say: mine is bigger than yours ..
Old 10-12-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
TheOnly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Brother can share contact? Thank you in advanced 🙏🏻

Quote:
My pleasure, just shared with you.
Looks like the policy of hitting sales target and penalising them with fines for ML in spa is effective, over at that high end spa, even though my fave ML offer special, she also gives legit massage to walk ins who are mainly Western and Japanese and Korean expats with high standards. She wont pop Golden Question to them unless they actively request.

For me as she is so beautiful and exotic looking and from Northern China, I usually will go for fj, but sometimes I feel very tired and just want massage, I just tell her pure massage no fj, she will still happily massage me as usual.
Competition is stiff too thus to get clients for just massage and no special is already not easy.

Thus her massage is very very good and professional and solid, she is my favourite there as well as the whole world, I feel she is the best in the world and I experienced the best massage in my life after going to so many. I always go for her one hour full body massage as 45 minutes is not enough. She uses well controlled force not piano type but not too hard and very skillful, massaging precisely at the acupressure points. I had lower back pain and shoulder pain, after massage she untied all knots and I felt very much relieved, it felt so soothing and and nourishing with a healing touch, I was so comfortable like a baby in his mother's hug..
She is really a very beautiful lady with a beautiful personality, very hardworking attitude and immaculate service quality with a sweet gentle soothing voice, she will always ask me if its painful or not so that she can adjust the pressure, simply sublime and divine..
Old 10-12-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crimsonriver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My pleasure, just shared with you.
Looks like the policy of hitting sales target and penalising them with fines for ML in spa is effective, over at that high end spa, even though my fave ML offer special, she also gives legit massage to walk ins who are mainly Western and Japanese and Korean expats with high standards. She wont pop Golden Question to them unless they actively request.

For me as she is so beautiful and exotic looking and from Northern China, I usually will go for fj, but sometimes I feel very tired and just want massage, I just tell her pure massage no fj, she will still happily massage me as usual.
Competition is stiff too thus to get clients for just massage and no special is already not easy.

Thus her massage is very very good and professional and solid, she is my favourite there as well as the whole world, I feel she is the best in the world and I experienced the best massage in my life after going to so many. I always go for her one hour full body massage as 45 minutes is not enough. She uses well controlled force not piano type but not too hard and very skillful, massaging precisely at the acupressure points. I had lower back pain and shoulder pain, after massage she untied all knots and I felt very much relieved, it felt so soothing and and nourishing with a healing touch, I was so comfortable like a baby in his mother's hug..
She is really a very beautiful lady with a beautiful personality, very hardworking attitude and immaculate service quality with a sweet gentle soothing voice, she will always ask me if its painful or not so that she can adjust the pressure, simply sublime and divine..

Would be great if you can share with me. Thanks ahead!
Old 10-12-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 13
knilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I have the same feeling as you, I have been searching high and low until finally found one in fort canning clarke quay robertson area , a northern chinese ML very good and professional, sure can dont wear underwear, the most amazing thing is even if you dont go for special she still very happy to serve u, as she must hit the quota her boss give, thus she must deliver the good solid massage and get as many return customers.
Hi bro. Can share? Thanks.
Old 18-03-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hiad64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always frequent a shop and once the ml forgot to pass me the disposable underwear. I just lie down and went ahead with the massage. After that it happened a few times there is no underwear on the bed. Like becomes if there is then wear, if no then don't bother
Old 18-03-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfreak View Post
Recently went to a what seems to be a legit massage. My wife next door. This lady that did for me was new, like 2 days old. But throughout keep accidentally touch my balls. Then pull down the disposable underwear and when applying oil on my back, cup my butt. Other than that was professional and the strength was good.

After I turn over, she ask if I want to do “ling ba” massage. I was like what is that? She say like prostate but now police cannot allow prostate massage. I told her maybe next time.

But I was thinking how is it going to work. My wife next door, and chatting happily with the other masseur.. if I really proceed, the money top up how? Then what if the masseur “talk” among themselves. If I kenna found out then jiatlat liao.

Thing is the lymphatic massage package is also listed in the menu at the entrance.

What would you bros do? Like we will most likely go back coz my wife likes the massage there. But like so awkward.
Can pm me i want try. I will let u know what is their ling ba haha
Old 18-03-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 14
optimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The joint I posted under Changi Village thread did not require me to wear underwear after my shower . Just cover with towel.
Old 19-03-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all

i think some spas dont have disposable underwear, so you can go commando (it's usually those close after 12am type or lassup looking places)

some places are ML specific, meaning that I can see the packets of underwear in the tray but ML never put on bed for me. and after shower, they just ask me lie on bed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1