The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, hookersclub, Kings555, Lemon Wedge, lilith, LoveAffair, Loveaffair88, Loveaffair888, Lyra, Mansion888, Maxi

Old Today, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BloodDust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Jasmine from Empire

She's a sweet looking lady, slightly fairer than Thai tan and has a firm body,smooth skin. No tattoos on her body as she dislikes it. Her boobs are manmade but soft to the touch with cute raisins. It's those xmm you are going to club and she likes to club alot in BKK.
Helped me to massage abit while lying face up and cat bath me attack my nipples especially. First time attack my nipples and made my rod hard. Her bbbj is above average but won't dt as she will grab the bottom of the shaft and bbbj the 1st half. After this is asked lie down so that I can eat her. Her puss is shaved but with slight stubs, good small pussy to eat. Then pump her missionary then come fast cuz of her moaning.
Chit chat abit then ask her lie in doggy and the ass is to die for! Firm abit bouncy veryyyyy young butt like a xmm! Shiok and pump for 20mins just in doggy hahaha!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 08:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dimension5150 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Emi from Queens, overdue FR

Okt: Fast and responsive

Looks: 10/10, looks young and cute with braces. nice short hair with a thai tan for those who like it.

Body: slim and average height. Not for big boobs lovers.

French: A lot of DFK, very nice

Bbbj: not a veteran, but not bad either

Fj: Tight. Doesn't mind doing diff position.

Overall: can communicate simple english, had to use google translate. She is super friendly. Will cuddle you and have a small chat to break the ice. She is real good but pity that she doesn't has lots of customer.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 08:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ifizzie87 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Tammy
Date: Dec
Shave : trimmed
French: Yes
English: Yes. Pretty good and definitely can converse.
Looks: 9/10
Body : 11/10
Boobs: Natural
CIM: NA
DT: NA
AR: NA
AJ: NA
Service: 10/10
Overall : 12/10

👇🏻ADDITIONAL REMARKS👇🏻
Thought the FRs were too good to be true. I was wrong. It's absolutely what the previous FRs have said. Tammy has got really smooth skin too. It makes rubbing your dick over her body so much more sensual. And she plays according to your moans, she wouldn't really go really hard and fast, but really with feels.

I did one of my shot with her looking at the mirror and it's really like one of those jav luxu series video where the girl stands up and the guy just fucks her silly while she moans with pleasure and pain. Fantasy fulfilled all thanks to gentlemen24!

Protip #37 : Tammy mentioned she is really into guys who have reactions, be it sound or body, when having sex. So, be free, moan, wriggle, squirm when she blows or rides you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1