The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dettolboy_77 View Post
I shall not mentioned the damage! Just want to share with fella bros here good place to play.. Exercise sell control don't get chop easily most of bro are seasoned player to this pinoy joint.
Gone are the good old days of very pretty pinays at reasonable cost. Yes now u can still enjoy but at exorbitant prices albeit lousy attitude and rush work from the LDs. Most would just get ur LDs and run off to another table which is a no no concept in pinay bar.

Most seems to follow the Thai disco/ ktv concept these days.

Yet to find a decent pinay bar yet. Oh yet I been to drunken when it open. Saw the Malay manager and deep boss. The lane btw bar and table is so narrow. Do they still accept credit or the nonsense paynow/paylah system now?
Old 28-11-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
TBH, When your pocket deep enough anything goes. Just that are we willing spend pay LDs to get VIP treatment. I also get the BJ and HJ but of cos you know it comes with a heavy price
true enough when the pinoys are drunk then everything ok.
Old 29-11-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
Dettolboy_77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
last time go pinoy pub offer one pinoy 3LD (stouts) for quick bj at toilet then initially she refused then after drink the stouts she get drunk and ask for 2 more LD then she will bj me so i agreed and go toilet together then i CIM her and make her swallow all in!
Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
This thread is meant to provide updates on the pinay pub scene and for bros to share their experiences. Which are good value, which must spend more to enjoy, which sucks..bros please do share & help each other so we can support the well run ones and avoid spending money on the crappy pubs.

Names and location of pubs not mentioned for obvious reasons but bros who are familiar with pinay scene will have an idea pubs being referred to. Bros who are interested can pm me or fellow contributors directly but regretfully we reserve the right not to reply to those with low reps unless seniors can vouch for you. We want to include everyone but not th MIB. It's not foolproof but let's make it harder for those guys who spoil our fun.

This thread is not meant to replace any others but to compliment them as we find more locations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
Gone are the good old days of very pretty pinays at reasonable cost. Yes now u can still enjoy but at exorbitant prices albeit lousy attitude and rush work from the LDs. Most would just get ur LDs and run off to another table which is a no no concept in pinay bar.

Most seems to follow the Thai disco/ ktv concept these days.

Yet to find a decent pinay bar yet. Oh yet I been to drunken when it open. Saw the Malay manager and deep boss. The lane btw bar and table is so narrow. Do they still accept credit or the nonsense paynow/paylah system now?
I pay by Credit Card leh bro.....
Old 29-11-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Any bro has any idea Circular Road there pinoy joint still around or they are closed down for good? if there is any fun loving bar around that area?
Old 29-11-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Any bro has any idea Circular Road there pinoy joint still around or they are closed down for good? if there is any fun loving bar around that area?
I been a few. Power if u are ang mohs
Old 30-11-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was doing a mini recce a few days ago.

Although there are still pinay pubs there, I don’t think the action is as good as before.

Gone are the days where some pubs have the smoke machine. Last time also have a couple of pubs like bourbon where there would be “bouncers” guarding the entry. Only ang moh bros can easily get in. Now no longer have such pubs.

These days the pubs also have big and clear glass where you can see through the entire pub from outside. Although they can pull the curtains down, I don’t think playability is as high anymore.

The stock at circular road also pretty bad this time round.
Old 01-12-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Was doing a mini recce a few days ago.

Although there are still pinay pubs there, I don’t think the action is as good as before.

Gone are the days where some pubs have the smoke machine. Last time also have a couple of pubs like bourbon where there would be “bouncers” guarding the entry. Only ang moh bros can easily get in. Now no longer have such pubs.

These days the pubs also have big and clear glass where you can see through the entire pub from outside. Although they can pull the curtains down, I don’t think playability is as high anymore.

The stock at circular road also pretty bad this time round.
Same sentiments. Last time I was there one power pinay was grinding an ang MOH. But she seems look down on Asians customers. How irony
Old 02-12-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SLord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
It’s been awhile since I visited any pinay bars. Any worth recommending, especially if going alone?
Old 02-12-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
Same sentiments. Last time I was there one power pinay was grinding an ang MOH. But she seems look down on Asians customers. How irony
This is the best part. Last time at superstar pub at duxton, u can just buy 1 LD and she will dance and grind to your cock. You can cum in your pants without her knowing. Thats the shiok part.
Old 02-12-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, Bros,

any recommendations for a Pinoy Pub in JB?
I have got very tired of those in Singapore.

Thanks
Old 02-12-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Walked through circular Rd tonight. Uninspiring
Old 03-12-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLord View Post
Hi bros,
It’s been awhile since I visited any pinay bars. Any worth recommending, especially if going alone?

Havoc at concorde Hotel not bad.
Girls seem quite nice
Old 07-12-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by havock27 View Post
Havoc at concorde Hotel not bad.
Girls seem quite nice
Yes nice and playable. It takes 1 tray of $52 to unlock a level.
A mug of beer at $8 each. Return back to budget cheonging times. More rubba than available at thai discos and at much lower cost

Coldplay also open but not same management as pre covid. 1 mug $13.20 but mug is abit bigger. 1 tray $55.

A couple of others open as well but never go in to recce.

Last edited by kwh79; 07-12-2022 at 05:30 PM.
Old 07-12-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
A mug of beer at $8 each. Return back to budget cheonging times. More rubba than available at thai discos and at much lower cost

Coldplay also open but not same management as pre covid. 1 mug $13.20 but mug is abit bigger. 1 tray $55.

Compare to D** Lane cheap liao- How wild is the girls?
Old 07-12-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post

I went to the one next to Havoc, can’t remember the name but it had a very colorful sign and the girls are a dressed as schoolgirls. the girls are quite pretty, no baby elephants, however couldn’t test playability as I just dropped by to quickly check out the place. I was also weirded out because the manager there was the aunt of the girl I was with, and while she seemed friendly it was too weird for me to try to feel her up while the real aunt is in front of me staring lol so I passed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1