The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

As we laid on the bed, we kissed passionately like long lost lovers. I groped her boobs over her T-shirt, with little satisfaction. She probably had the smallest boobs I've fondled literally. Under 2 layers of clothings, I could hardly feel anything. Off with her top I did, at least I had more feel with only the bra on. No reaction from her, I can tell she ain't aroused.

Me: How are you feeling?
S: Nothing.

I unhooked and took off her bra, revealing a pair of tiny boobs. The nipples look tasty though, but as much as I licked them and massaged, she remained status quo. This was getting boring.

S: Btw, I am having my period.

Ok, that about concluded things. I felt my erection going down. Handling back her clothes, we went to sleep.

During a conversation, we came to the topic of sex.

S: Do you really want to have sex with me?

Me: Of course, but that is because I really love you.

S: You know me, no sex before marriage.

Me: I know, so I won't force it upon you.

S: I can consider giving you a blowjob though.

Me: We will see when the time comes, no rush.

I felt otherwise. Bring it on bitch!

On a fateful Sunday, I was back in my workplace with her. I needed to clear some work. Having settled bulk of my work, I suggested going for dinner break before resuming, since the sky was darkening. After dinner, it was already dark when we reached back. Switching on a couple of lightings, I continued with my work while she sat beside surfing net.

Me: Dear, I am sick of work. Let's do something else.

S: Like?

I just smiled and looked in her eyes. The invisible force brought our lips together.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GorDJilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice work!
Old 03-05-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster

ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

We were locked in deep frenching. Her eyes were shut, immersing herself in that lovely passion. I kept my eyes opened, to observe her expressions and body language. They are good indicators. After a few minutes, I parted my lips from hers.

Me: Wait for me.

I went to switch off the lights. The lights from the outside shined through the window panels, giving us faint lighting, just about enough. The atmosphere was set.

I stripped her off her blouse and my T-shirt before we resumed kissing. Red bra, not my favourite, but it was not the time to be choosy. To my surprise, she reached down to unbuckle my berms and unzipped it. It fell off instantly as I stood only with my briefs on. Her shorts fell the same way my berms did. Red bra with orange panties, must be a random wardrobe choice. Yet, it was arousing enough to get me erected. Even more so when I removed her bra as well.

I sat her on my table, positioning myself in between her legs and worked on her boobs and nipples. Unlike previously, she began to moan. I'd awoken her dormant sex hormones at long last. I laid her on the carpet floor, and move my hand under her panties to finger her. She was wet, very wet. The fingering only made her wetter. I hit the right spot. Or maybe my fingers were good.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster

She fondled my dick over my briefs. By then, I was feeling very uncomfortable with my erected dick looking like it could burst my briefs anytime. I liked her fondling though. Finally, she took it out and handjob with relative good strokes.

S: Want a blowjob?
Me: Yea...

Not the best, but the way she did it; it wasn't a greenhorn standard. I felt really enjoyable. Yet, as much as I was enjoying, there was no urge to cum.

Grinding her in missionary came next. She was groaning and moaning like she was having real sex. She's still inexperienced, but I needed more. Yet somehow, I didn't push her limits. After some time in cowgirl position, I lowered her to lay down beside me, signalling the end of the session. I was bored.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:16 AM
Samster

At least we had the thrill of making out in office. Thankfully, no souls decided to come back, else I really had no idea where to hide.

We picked up our clothes strewn all over the floor and dressed up. As we walked though the corridor and out of the building, we giggled and burst out laughing at each other, like a pair of teen lovers. We held hands, tighter from then on.

Workplace on certain days and timings were great for such. Even during those rare days where someone would be there, we made out in the handicapped toilet. She admitted that she started masturbating as I had awoken her hormones dormant within her for so long. However, due to her traditional way of thinking, no sex was involved. Oddly, I never managed to cum despite numerous sessions with her. Perhaps I needed more stimulation like sex, but more likely, I lacked the genuine feelings towards her. She kept on inquiring why I didn't cum, if she wasn't doing a good job or whatsoever. I just gave excuses like grinding was never good enough to make me cum, sex will be good. Of course, it was an attempt to bait her into giving me her virginity. But as much as her body wanted, her mind kept her in control.

I wasn't going to waste more time on one who resisted sex but wanted everything else. On one last session where we made out at the same venue, I managed to cum with after a blowjob session from her. She swallowed the load whole, and even continued licking even as my dick went soft. I didn't even need a tissue to clean up since it was licked clean by her. It was one of those days that I felt hornier than usual and had to shoot off my load.

Thereafter, I put things to an end. She tried her best to contact me and such, but I avoided as much as I could. She won't be the one I want to marry, so never will I sacrifice my lifetime happiness for such. Though sex would be great judging from her ever growing desires, I didn't want marry her.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

pls continue !
Old 07-05-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 19
lyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Recalling the days of being young

Good story!
Old 08-05-2012, 09:24 AM
Samster

Things were a little stagnant for quite a while. Perhaps I was busy with work, or maybe I wasn't bothered. On one side, it looked like a positive thing; I rather it be on ad-hoc basis, and I sure don't want to risk falling in love with one I shouldn't. After all, the motive was sex.

My next conquest was a lot easier.

Knowing her from online chat, Kathy was very open about her sexual experience. Not wanting to waste time, I dated her out, to meet in the wee hours of the night. I thought I should try out my new workplace, I thought. But it wasn't as comfortable as the previous, as there were hard tiles in place of carpeted floor, plastic chairs in place of sofas. I brought out a huge sleeping bag and went out. I opted not to drive due to lack of parking space there at night, so I waited for a cab. Oddly, I had to wait for more than usual for one, when cabs were easily available as this timing. Before I boarded, I've already received a message from her telling she reached.

Alighting at the place, I walked towards the bus stop where she was sitted. A plain Jane, probably slightly better dressed than the usual genre. She was wearing a dress over a hugging T-shirt. Her braces made her less appealing, but cute in certain sense. I didn't mind; it's an easy killing, I shouldn't expect much.

As we entered the place, I locked the doors and switched on the lights. We had a chat, but I didn't remember the contents of the conversation. Basically, I said some superficial stuff to make her feel comfortable with me since it was our first meeting and we were intending for "le sexy time". Not long later, when I felt the frequency was right, I moved forward to kiss her.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dennischan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls cont bro
Old 11-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Samster

As we locked our tongues in deep frenching, I groped her B cup boobs and in return she let out soft moans. So far so good, no intentions from her to resist. From a sitting position, we stood up, hugged while continuing the kissing. Breaking up our kissing temporary, I helped her off her blouse while she took off my T-shirt. She was wearing hugging long tights, so it there wasn't any zips nor buckles to bother about. I pulled it down to reveal a pair of pink panties, a matching set of lingerie now she was left in. My erection was given a little more room when she took off my shorts, revealing the bulge in my briefs.

While she waited, I opened up the sleeping bag and put it into position. Taking off her bra, I took one nipple with my mouth and massage the other boob with my left hand, slipping my left hand into her panties to finger her. 3 point attack. She moaned like as if she was in trance, and she was getting wetter down there. Hearing the moans, it heightened my erection. I need her to do something with it, fast.

She seemed to understand what I wanted when I retreated from the 3 points of attack progressively. With me lying down now, she pulled down my briefs and almost immediately, my dick sprang upright; straight and bulky. She gave a handjob momentarily and proceeded to a blowjob. It was mind blowing. She took the whole thing into her mouth, and I could feel the shaft hitting the wall of her throat. Her tongue was licking all over and the head moved up and down, giving me one of the best blowjobs ever. The urge to cum was so strong, as much as my head wanted her to stop, my dick wanted her to continue. I wonder how long am I going to last. I moaned loudly due to the simulation.

Knowing that I was about to cum, she stopped and ease off a little by kissing me. She walked towards the table and took her bag. And she took out a condom. She was well prepared. Taking the condom, she fitted it onto my dick, commenting that it was big. Then, she slipped her panties off and mounted me. Due to the size, she had difficulty inserting it into her pussy. And when she finally did, she let out a cry, possibly a combination of pain and pleasure. She started to move her hips, albeit slowly. Once she was comfortable, she began to let out moans of pleasure together with me. Her blowjob rendered my endurance low, I was going to cum anytime.

Shifting into missionary, I took control to delay the ejaculation. I moved slow, but her tight pussy wasn't helping at all. I was still getting very stimulated. Either I stop, or go all the way. I went for the latter. Increasing my moving pace, I climaxed with a loud groan. I cummed with great force, releasing huge loads of cum. She probably enjoyed it from the looks on her face.

I withdrew, noticing my condom was filled with cum. As I laid beside her to rest, she cleaned up for me. Removing the condom, she wiped my dick clean with tissue and even helped me put on my briefs. Then, she pulled up her panties and went to toilet to clean herself up. Totally felt like a master. I probably need another round I thought.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2656 / Power: 14
RisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for next installment.
Old 17-05-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster

However, the fatigue accumulated over the day deterred me. As much as my dick wanted, the rest of the body was too tired to try. As we both lay with only our underwear on, we drifted off to sleep.

Before daylight broke, we sneaked out of the place. We went off separately as I didn't have the intention of sending her home. Not bothered, I rather be home to catch up with sleep.

Shannon and I got into contact again after sometime. Lust overcame us as we wanted each other badly after a long absence. Once again, we proceed to my workplace at night. Where else? It was the very first place we made out at, and maybe we wanted to relive the old times.

We didn't waste time. Once we reached and secured the doors, we proceeded into action. We chatted enough on the way there, so no need to do so, well at least before we finished up. Maybe this time, I can take her virginity.

Everything was pretty SOP. As I pulled down her panties and widened her legs, I readied myself to penetrate her. My dick was going to explode; I needed to release desperately.

S: No sex, remember?

I think my dick went soft a little upon hearing that.

Me: Don't worry, I wasn't about to do so.

Inside my heart, I thought otherwise.

I attempted to give her an oral. But I couldn't take the foul smell from her pussy. Well people, not all sexual attempts are good; there are shitty times. That's what makes my experience genuine.

Instead, I signalled for a blowjob, which she gladly obliged. Looking at the way the took my dick in her mouth and devoured it, she was probably dying to do it.

S: It's bigger than last time we did. What did you do?

Me: Really? I don't know. Looks the same to me.

S: No it has grown. Trust me, I know how much my mouth can take.

Me: Why not try it with sex? It will be a lot better.

She giggled and continued with the blowjob. My final attempt at fucking her failed. But as much as my mood dampened, my dick was feeling otherwise. She was too good. Finally, I shot a huge load into her. She licked and swallowed every drop, squeezing and pumping my softening dick for any remains.

S: Taste really nice. I like it.

What a slut I thought. Nevertheless, I managed to unload. I felt a sense of satisfaction.

Hurriedly, we put on our clothes as we heard footsteps outside. Making sure no one saw us, we left the place.

I started to ponder, what is the point doing all these?
Old 17-05-2012, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
shareshareU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice, thanks for posting
Old 17-05-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

TS. Do continue with your sharing. Indeed after years of fooling around and partying, one can get sick and start to ponder on the reason or even need to do it. It is especially so when you are already with someone on a serious basis. I can totally understand that feeling which is why I suddenly stop all my fooling around. Even my buddies had a shock seeing the change in me.
Old 22-05-2012, 09:20 AM
Samster

Thank you for the support, and of course to those who upped me. Apology for the delay in posting as I was caught up with work. Will update soon. Thank you all once again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1