The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-08-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Cremadepruta is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nicha- Seduction

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=nicha

Pretty sexy babe with nice white supple tofu skin. Aggressive and took initiative to undress me before showering. Kisses me very passionately while our both hands got busy. Solid bbbj and Fj with this woman! Pussy smells and tastes good. No complaints at all. Will be back for her.
Old 28-08-2022, 06:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
neb103 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can french?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cckhold View Post

Cadillac- Lust

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=89...light=cadillac

Pretty face with that angelic face! She has white smooth skin and curvy petite body!

Gave me yan welcome peck in on the cheek and that is already turn on for me. Gradually passionate kissing turned to wild ones and ended straight away bonking . We skipped for play as I think we are too horny to do anything else. her pussy is immediately wet. No need Ky. Bonked almost in every corner of the bed! Super siok! Power bonking!
Old 28-08-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
benjaminsoot is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Kain from Rollypolly
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p...2#post21588172

Another wild budget bonk, time to share with all bros

Rating as follows
Looks: 7/10
BBBJ: 10/10 blow me in shower, blow me for 10mins sibei song
FJ:9/10 wild wet, she is a sex nympho
French:10/10 french with lot of tongue
Boobs: Natural C cup
GFE: 9/10 gfe gao gao
Doggy: 10/10 superb meaty ass for doggy, she gets wet very easily

very service oriented girl, if your looking for service girl, she is the one
Old 28-08-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Cr38acct is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Vezel- Lust

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=vezel

Look:9/10 hot chick

Body: 8.5/10 curvy and meaty

Boobs: 8.5/10 natural

Frenching: 9/10 wild and demure

BBBJ:8/10 was ok, nothing fascinating

FJ: 9/10 can be submissive and be your sex slave. Power! My fetish. Very happy to have her.

GFE: ! 9/10 always a ‘yes’ from her I really loved it.
Old 28-08-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 0
Brigin is a name known to allBrigin is a name known to allBrigin is a name known to allBrigin is a name known to allBrigin is a name known to allBrigin is a name known to all

My 1st FR for Scarlet -OneSiam
First blood

OKT: 10/10 prompt as usual
Look : 10/10 Pretty, Nice feature, looks like a poly student
Body: 10/10 slim, long legs, no tummy. Model body, slight enchant breast nicely done.
BBJ: 10/10 im not really into BJ, but she did brings out the animal. Hardworking and DT
FJ : 12/10. VERY tight. This maybe subjective, as I have “first blood”. Was concern that I might hurt her at the entrance. Once in, wet wet and smooth as silk. Did I say Tight.
GFE:10/10. She speaks only a bit of English. The shower was super shiok. Was rubbing all over. Responsive and very accommodating.
RTF: For sure. Regret didn’t book for 2s… or 3…
i know I gave all 10/10. its was awesome for me lah.

https://sbf.net.nz/s...d.php?t=893941
Old 28-08-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold

FR for 2 ladies over the weekend

1. Cake

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=896662

OKT: Responsive and give clear instructions

Location: Central, although getting to location is like a maze and felt like I'm solving a puzzle before getting to the prize. Its required though, for security (you'll know if you get the same location)

Looks: Exactly like photos, except she has dark thai tan

Body: Very slim, exactly like photos, no tummy or excess fats. Skin is ok, not silky smooth

Boobs: Natural B, not for boob lovers

Room: Nice clean room one of the better ones with an elevated platform containing comfy queen sized bed, recommended to bring your own towel as she uses those thin disposable ones and tissue right after

Frenching: Only kisses, no opening of mouth or exchange of any saliva

Painting: Trimmed bush, no smell and allows painting. Quite sensitive to painting, so didn't get to do for very long

BBBJ: Not much suction, too gentle I think

FJ: She tries to control her moaning since she does not want the neighbor to hear. Tight but pussy is not so wet though. Tried missionary and doggy. I think she prefers doggy

GFE: Started good, she speaks good English so communication is not an issue. Very smiley, polite and inquisitive girl. More like FB rather than GFE imo

Verdict: If you're looking for a polite, pretty-looking girl like the photo (a bit darker skin tone) and do not mind small boobs and vanilla services, she's the one for you.

2. Minny

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p...6#post21590796

OKT: Respond fast and gives clear instructions

Location: South central. Location is quite inaccessible for foot soldiers, will have to walk a fair bit if taking public transport. Better to take cab or drive. Very discreet and eerily quiet location.

Looks: Like a MILF 80 - 85% of photo

Body: Quite tall and big-boned, not fat

Boobs: Enhanced C/D, can see some scars at the bottom of the boobs

Room: Brightly lit, spacious and clean with queen sized bed. Provides large clean towel as well

Frenching: Automatic french with a lot of tongue action and saliva exchange

Painting: Trimmed bush, no smell and allows painting. She gets very wet when high and would hold my head and jerk her body

BBBJ: Slurpy and good suction. Can go for very long and DT. Choked many times but continue to provide BJ. I forced her head down to DT a few times and she takes it like a champ

FJ: She's a horny one. Can hear squishy sounds during FJ due to her extremely wet pussy. However due to her long legs and big bones, have to hold on to those legs to prevent them from flailing around and hitting your butt, coz she's be all high during sex and her legs will be following the action during missionary. She will keep asking you to fuck her harder and longer. I ended in 10 mins and she asked me why so fast, expecting the session to be longer (See GFE below)

GFE: Very chatty person. Speaks English better than most FL and does not require translation except those words where she cannot express herself. Explicitly told me that she loves sex and after I told her she's my 5th session for the day, told me to come see her first next time coz she wants to know how long I can last if she's my first for the day LOL.
After the session (I only did 1 shot since it was late and I don't think I can finish 2), she gave me a wonderful Thai massage and it was the best massage I ever had, even better than professional ones. Very good strength (she can go really hard and prefers it that way) and cracked all my weary bones and muscles. Although she's not a masseuse by profession, she's quite knowledgeable in massage and knows how to press the location of the muscles and stretch them with accuracy, my body was energized after the session even though it was late Does not chase me away even though I have exceeded the time by a lot.

Verdict: If you're not particular about looks and do not mind a MILFY looking but horny and super wet lady, who offers wonderful Thai massage with very good strength and technique, she's the one for you.
Old 28-08-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 5
loner78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloner78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Jenny Galaxy Xsorts

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=895410

Looks: 7/10 As most of the FR mentioned, cute looking girl
Boobs: 8/10
Body: 4/10 Chubby (Not my preferred type)
Bbbj: 7/10 Can blow non-stop, no complain
French: Never try
FJ: 8/10 can accommodate to any position

Overall a good budget bonk $120 for 2 shots if you don't mind meaty girl

RTF: Definitely no for me as not my preferred type
Old 28-08-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 5
slimtea is a name known to allslimtea is a name known to allslimtea is a name known to allslimtea is a name known to allslimtea is a name known to allslimtea is a name known to all

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=896664&highlight=somi

FR for Somi Silk

Looks: 9/10 easily one of the hottest in silk’s stable.

Body: 8/10 skinny quite tall for a lady, fair nice skin.

Boobs: sensitive nipples and is light colour

Painting: 8.5/10 she will keep grab my hand when I hit the right spot plus her moans hear already very high

Bbbj: 9/10 she very hardworking duration was for quite sometime never complain or just play with the tip of the head only. Will insert me whole in her mouth with good suction.

Fj: 8/10 tried many positions with her but she performed best in missionary, cause she will grab her own boobs while I fuck her. Seductive and really make me very high

GFE: sweet dare to hug and kiss me.

RTF: must
Old 28-08-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 5
SuperPaman is a glorious beacon of lightSuperPaman is a glorious beacon of lightSuperPaman is a glorious beacon of lightSuperPaman is a glorious beacon of lightSuperPaman is a glorious beacon of lightSuperPaman is a glorious beacon of light

Lancer - Lust365

Looks - 9 very cute adorable Japanese dolly girl feels

Boobs - 11 big boob lovers really cannot miss this one out so big and soft. Her 38F is real and natural.

Body - not skinny abit chubby but nice body, perfect for fucking got good cushion.

Bbbj - 8 power sucking skills from lancer, she will kiss kiss my inner thighs all to tease me first before really starting her full action.

Fj - accommodating change position no give black face one. Very willing and pro active

Gfe- can speak simple English. Nice to talk to her

Rtf - will arrange missing her boobs already
Old 28-08-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
Honggan369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for fantasia babes 112

FR for her as she asked me to write one for her and i think she does deserve it.

OKT: responsive and friendly

LOCATION: geylang area no need register and she will come and pick u up

LOOKS: pretty like photo but look younger in person,shes late 20s quite fair for a thai

BODY: Thic,very nice ass for doggy and soft natural C boobs which i kept fondling with

FRENCH: DFK,whole session french non stop

BBBJ: passable…shes willing to blow long as I requested with no black face

PAINTING: shes clean shaven,pussy is pink and responsive!gave her a good lick and so many juice came out

FJ: responsive and will talk dirty into my ear when shes about to cum,missionary was great seeing her big boobies jiggling around.doggy was good with that meaty ass of her and lastly she rode me good with many grinding while i hold her big tits

GFE: more like a FWB to me,always kissing me and caressing me

RTF: she ask me to come again cuz she wants to see me again which I promised her another visit before she go back next week

LASTLY she showed me that someone wrote a review about her being creampie,she told me she didn’t even though alot of customer do try to fk her without condom but she rejected.i feel like its people spreading false rumours about her so as to spoil her rice bowl,come on lah people come here to earn money only no need to be a cock.
Old 28-08-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
112006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=896739

FR for Kookik from Love Affairs

Looks: 9/10 cute and fun

Body: 8/10 good for hugs and power

Boobs: big as I think my palms can’t cover 😂

Painting: 8.5 . As mentioned by some other FR before commando but I didn’t dare to challenge her on this 😂

Bbbj: 9/10 she is very good like tickling your balls and blow it well off till you gonna come no more lol

Fj: 8/10 very cooperating and can ride or tickling you little brother like asking more and you have to be able to handle her power of lust 😂 . Good Like GFE and she will hug you right when she is high

RTF: YES
Old 28-08-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SaltedPeanut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl : Nim / RollyPolly

Location : East famous area, those have motor or car not easy to find parking lot nearby quite a busy place but 15 mins
walk from nearby mrt.

OKT: Thank you boss! Easy going and even guide me on where to go to enter the place.

Looks : 10/10 Very beautiful and damn sexy. I was quite speechless from her beauty as soon as she opens the door. Greeted me with a gorgeous smile!

Body: 10/10 Beautiful pair. I couldnt stop sucking and touching the whole time. Bounces so naturally and amazing to grab. Amazing view from doggy and cowgirl. You just cant resist touching her everywhere. Down there no smell at all.

Bbbj: 10/10 it was amazing very sloppy, I wanted her to suck it the whole time but my lil bro cannot take it haha.

Kissing/frenching : 9/10 its all about consent, if she say yes then you better go for it. She’s so intimate and when I wanted to stop she keeps continuing.

F: Tried many different positions. She’s quite adventurous and as I said amazing view in all positions.

Overall : 10/10 Honestly, she looks amazing and everything checks the boxes for those who are in doubt. Hidden gem and I wish I could’ve stayed longer.

Rtf: In a heart beat, I almost wanted to book even longer but I have to let other bros try. Money’s worth every single penny. If you bros want to try please go dont hesitate she’s amazing and when she greets you at the door with a stunning black dress with her boobs spilling out… you’re in for an amazing time.

Hope this FR helps bro! I do have SBF but I forgot my details. Returning to the scene after 3 years. And Nim is a very pleasant come back
Old 28-08-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster

Girl : Nim / RP

Location : East famous area, those have motor or car not easy to find parking lot nearby quite a busy place but 15 mins
walk from nearby mrt.

OKT: Thank you boss! Easy going and even guide me on where to go to enter the place.

Looks : 10/10 Very beautiful and damn sexy. I was quite speechless from her beauty as soon as she opens the door. Greeted me with a gorgeous smile.

Body: 10/10 Beautiful pair. I couldnt stop sucking and touching the whole time. Bounces so naturally and amazing to grab. Amazing view from doggy and cowgirl. You just cant resist touching her everywhere. Down there no smell at all.

Bbbj: 10/10 it was amazing very sloppy, I wanted her to suck it the whole time but my lil bro cannot take it haha.

Kissing/frenching : 9/10 its all about consent, if she say yes then you better go for it. She’s so intimate and when I wanted to stop she keeps continuing.

F: Tried many diff positions. She’s quite adventurous and as I said amazing view in all positions.

Overall : 10/10 Honestly, she looks amazing amazing and everything checks the boxes for those who are in doubt. Hidden gem and I wish I could’ve stayed longer.

Rtf: In a heart beat, I almost wanted to book even longer but I have to let other bros try. Money’s worth every single penny. If you bros want to try please go dont hesitate she’s amazing and when she greets you at the door with a stunning black dress with her boobs spilling out… you’re in for an amazing time.
Old 28-08-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Girl : Smile

Location : East famous area, those have motor or car not easy to find parking lot nearby quite a busy place but 15 mins walk from nearby mrt.

Looks : 10/10 Very beautiful and damn sexy. I was quite speechless from her beauty as soon as she opens the door. Greeted me with a gorgeous smile!

Body: 10/10 Beautiful pair. I couldnt stop sucking and touching the whole time. Bounces so naturally and amazing to grab. Amazing view from doggy and cowgirl. You just cant resist touching her everywhere. Down there no smell at all

F: Tried many diff positions. She’s quite adventurous and as I said amazing view in all positions.

Overall : 10/10 Honestly, she looks amazing amazing and everything checks the boxes for those who are in doubt. Hidden gem and I wish I could’ve stayed longer.

Rtf: In a heart beat, I almost wanted to book even longer but I have to let other bros try. Money’s worth every single penny. If you bros want to try please go dont hesitate she’s amazing and when she greets you at the door with a stunning dress with her boobs spilling out… you’re in for an amazing time.
Old 28-08-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
CaveTKP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cake from CF
1st time giving FR
Okt: Fast reply. Good!
Looks: Same as picture
Body: Nice! Slim n tight. Natural boobs.
Service: Great! Able to communicate in english. Take initiative to chat, friendly and patient. Tried various poisition with no complain. Feel like someone you have pick up in bar and bring back to hotel for one night stand.
RTF: Yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1