The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-11-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ktzm9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Party - LA

No rating as I still noob

OKT: Super fast and efficient.
Looks : Diff from pic here, but same as IG/OF, slutty kind, love the pink braces.
Body : Toned, zero fat, natural perky B cups. She got dat ass.
DFK: Not my thing, but she initiated at every position.
BBBJ : Sloppy, auto DT, massage and suck balls PSE level.
Painting: Yes, shaved, no smell. Didn't finger, she say she like licking.
FJ : Accommodates any position. I probably need to level up, she wanted me to F harder all the time.
GFE : Friendly, can chat with her about anything. More like FWB.
RTF : Maybe, tempted to try others. Getting hard just writing this FR.
Old 28-11-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kkangagi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR: Queenie From Club Friday
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=909469

Had a booking for Queenie on 27/11/2022, Booking was smooth just a minor hiccup luckily OKT texted me that there will be a slight delay on my booking, other than that is perfect. Location wise is discreet and easy to locate, instruction given by OKT was clear. Went up and was greeted by a sexy Queenie wearing a black lacey gown barely covering her boobs.

Queenie is a very cheerful person likes to smile ,laughs a lot and willing to please you. Looks wise wont reject similar to pics given by OKT. Have and hourglass body the most prominent will be her Boobs its very distractive and I could not take my hand off it. Queenie allow light kisses. As for FJ like all previous FR about her being tight and wet, all of it is true and she does not need KY. My personal favourite position with her was COWGIRL the way she rode me and the wet sound coming out from each pump its a major turn on.

After 1st shot we played some HP games together had a little chit chat before going round 2, but due to my lack of sleep the previous night and had to go work early I ended my 2nd round early as I was too tired.

Overall Queenie is gem she is a girl who you should give a shot cause if you never try you will never know.
Old 28-11-2022, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 2
redux756 is one of the Best!redux756 is one of the Best!redux756 is one of the Best!

Fon from A1

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?...5&highlight=aj

Okt: 10/10 very accommodating and helpful
Look: 9/10 beautiful full lips, gorgeous eyes and smile
Body: 10/10 enhanced boobs but soft, firm athletic body, and an ass that's to die for
Bbbj: 10/10 deep, wet, fast and slow, ball licking, and very long time - doesn't really get any better than this
Painting: 9/10 naturally wet, small patch, tasty with no smell, and very responsive
French: 9/10 allows frenching - did not resist when I initiated
GFE: 9/10 friendly, smiling, great attitude, snuggles, body kissing and plays with little brother while chatting
AJ: 10/10 firm, round ass that is so tight, but she takes it willingly, moaning softly the whole time
RTF: Immediately - she's too good to pass up. Higher priced, but worth it!
Old 28-11-2022, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

Delayed FR for Ray of PoisonLust

Saw many good FRs for her and decided to give it a try
Looks: Head turner and late 20s look. More of the classy ice queen look. Looks very much like Kira from another stable months ago
Boobs: Manmade C-Ds
Body: 160s for sure. Slim and has nice butt curve
French: No. Allowed kisses only but shy away completely on 2nd shot... maybe no chemistry
BBBJ: : Can be better
FJ: Started with cowgirl and missionary and ended 1st shot. After washed up I napped with her in my arms....started 2nd shot after short rest and went for few positions. Ended off with HJ. She has got high energy when she is on top which is her plus point. Towel is really small and cannot absorb much water...
GFE: Not quite. Maybe no chemistry
Old 28-11-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all
Bowvy aka Caramel. Not a good bonk.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=909111

Bowvy aka Caramel (Retunee.)

My previous FR. Not a good one.

Name名字 : Caramel.

Age (Est) 年龄(大概): Late 20s to Early 30s.

Looks 样貌 : 5.5/10 Pre-MILF category, Need to deduct -40% to 50% from ads photos! Caramel is wearing braces + put on thick make up and eye lashes.

Location 环境 : Central Area. Spacious room. Metal gate not lock, ease of access entry, no password. climb staircase go up.

Body身材 : Tall plump-meaty body type.
No tattoos.

Headlight 胸部 : B Boobs. Nipple area got one black mole.

Kissing 接吻 : Pecks Available.

BBBJ 无套口交 : Her BJ style fast pace focusing attacking the head of penis + using her hand to help simulate.

Catbath 全身漫游 : Not much CB action.

Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Below trimmed short. Play with her vagina using my finger.

FJ有套爱爱: below is loosen not tight, got KY lube on standby beside bed, normal bed sound during love making. Patient to change of positions. Good attitude.

Massage按摩: NA. Never Offer.

GFE 女友感: Average.

Overall Experience 整体 : Average.

RTF/RTM 回头率: No. I prefer younger good looking FLs.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
Caramel face HAVE to discount ALOT from ads picture! Felt baited from ads pictures.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=213...ostcount=67121

Photo of Bowvy contributed by me.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 28-11-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
jromi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Delayed FR post (from Saturday afternoon)

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=909042

Pat from 99babe

The location is quite discreet but the room and toilet is very small.

Looks: 8/10 has bkk tan
Boobs: 8/10 love the perky boobs
Pussy: 10/10 here is the highlight, she shaved and smell good and yummy. Probably because I am her first customer for the day.
Blowjob: 9/10 not the best I had, but she does the job well
FJ: 10/10 one of my best fucks so far, she knows how to ride and oh boy the doggystyle is the best.
Personality: she very cheerful

RTM: yes if I have extra cash

Last edited by jromi; 28-11-2022 at 09:19 AM.
Old 28-11-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 23
maximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo888 View Post
I will definitely get zapped for this post, so if you found this helpful, please up me to offset. If you want some pictures of the Nightwish FB page with Cartoon in them, send me a PM. Peace Out.
Up you.

I find paying over $200/2 for a FL is just ridiculous. Yes, the small bro is horny but please, think using the big head.
Old 28-11-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 8
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold

May from kingdom888

Location area G

Looks 9/10 same as photo but I feel she looks more cute in real

Body 9/10 smooth skin with boobs that's nice to lick n suck

French 8.5/10 started off with slow passionate feeling to some tongue fight while I was dogging her

Catbath 8.5/10 will slowly use her skillful tongue to lick from my neck to my shaft

Bbbj 9/10 can say she's one of the top ones as she can really suck quite long

Fj 9/10 can feel she really loves sex alot as she will moan and climax everytime I did her fast and hard, her pussy is damn wet and tight

Gfe 8.5/10 will chit chat and cuddle after each shots
Old 28-11-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 10
GoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of light

May from Kingdom

OKT: Fast and responsive

Looks: Milf looking and petite
Boobs: Natural Bs
BBBJ: wet and slurpy, will keep eye contact while blowing with occasional facefuck
FJ: experienced rider and can take long pounding, the moan and bedsheet grabbing makes me surrender
GFE: will chitchat abit with limited english
Old 28-11-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: Bowvy aka Caramel. Not a good bonk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=909111

Bowvy aka Caramel (Retunee.)

My previous FR. Not a good one.

Name名字 : Caramel.

Age (Est) 年龄(大概): Late 20s to Early 30s.

Looks 样貌 : 5.5/10 Pre-MILF category, Need to deduct -40% to 50% from ads photos! Caramel is wearing braces + put on thick make up and eye lashes.

Location 环境 : Central Area. Spacious room. Metal gate not lock, ease of access entry, no password. climb staircase go up.

Body身材 : Tall plump-meaty body type.
No tattoos.

Headlight 胸部 : B Boobs. Nipple area got one black mole.

Kissing 接吻 : Pecks Available.

BBBJ 无套口交 : Her BJ style fast pace focusing attacking the head of penis + using her hand to help simulate.

Catbath 全身漫游 : Not much CB action.

Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Below trimmed short. Play with her vagina using my finger.

FJ有套爱爱: below is loosen not tight, got KY lube on standby beside bed, normal bed sound during love making. Patient to change of positions. Good attitude.

Massage按摩: NA. Never Offer.

GFE 女友感: Average.

Overall Experience 整体 : Average.

RTF/RTM 回头率: No. I prefer younger good looking FLs.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
Caramel face HAVE to discount ALOT from ads picture! Felt baited from ads pictures.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=213...ostcount=67121

Photo of Bowvy contributed by me.
She's slightly tanned but to be frank I found her quite pretty and her tall and slim figure very attractive to me.
Old 28-11-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
Fataro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
Anna from Kingdom,

Just had a fantastic session with this milf, pictures are 95% accurate.....

Body wise, milf with saggy B cup. if you like to go rough on her boobs and nipples. she welcomes it.

like what Kingdom told me, AR , CIM, AJ, she does it all. almost commando standard. she gives the kind of AR that tries to go tongue deep into your hole.

you can throatfuck her too. she will gag but then again she doesnt complain and smiles it off.

AJ wise, she is rather new to it. you can reall see her squirm and squeal when you penerate her ass. and it gets louder when you go harder.

sex wise, she can ride you, more of hump you than ride. not the super agressive frencher though, but as long as u initiate, she will follow along.

overall is a superb bonk for her price. and kudos to OKT for being so sporting.
Solid bro. Just tried Anna. Her AR.. phoof... Power. Thanks for your legit FR
Old 28-11-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Pigeonride is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Caramel - Seduction

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=9...hlight=caramel

Perfect beauty face, barely any blemishes that I can spot, angelic character. Soft spoken.

Seriously sexy body, big boobs and curvy body. Not fat at all, with curves and flesh at the right parts of her body.

her BBBJ is top notch. Perfect suction, perfect wetness, perfect depth, just perfect. I began to fondle with her big boobs as she kneeled in-between my thighs. She made her way upwards and began to lick my nipples without losing grip of my dick.

When it came to the sex, she was full of energy and it was fun around her. Super playful.
Old 28-11-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
texaschicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here’s my FR for Queenie of Club Friday

Booked a session yesterday. Took 90mins. Thanks Bro CF for making recommendation

Looks: 8/10 - very attractive to me, similar to photos maybe -20% discount for lighting and photo angle.

Body: 9/10 – Slim body smooth skin really nice bikini body to bonk

Boobs: 9/10 – The size of her boobs suits her small frame body very well. It makes her more sexy... Not too big like some other girls do, see already scared.

Frenching: 8/10 – The foreplay Frenching was nice slow and sensual. The Frenching during FJ fuiyoh… full of passion. Now that's what i called tongue war!

Bbbj: 10/10 – This one she really hardworking. Not rushed and pleasure me very naughty. Did not stop until I asked her to. I like.

FJ: 10/10 – Sex with her. Out of this world. Passionate wild and yet gentle and caring because she wants not only to please me but to pleasure me. Nice pussy tightness.

GFE: 10/10 – She can make the session non-commercial. Like really make appoint with secret lover and cherish the limited time available together.

Overall – Hidden GEM. I say hidden because she tell me she not a lot of customer. I also shocked why. Highly recommended!

Wishlist - Develop my own fried chicken recipe.
Old 28-11-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
thispenzer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=907693&highlight=jam

Jam - Lust365

Looks: perfect for your high school xd fantasy, very Hentai, innocent guai guai looking, probably has to be something to do with her jet black short hair, and glassy big eyes.

Body: petite body young body. The cherry on top has to be with her R E A L boobies (.)(.) C cup. Hoseh.

BBBJ: Wah fuck, I over here almost cannot control and spray my soldiers all over here, but I tahan. All in all, is sibei shiok!!

FJ: I capped on and began the dick on clit rubbing. Slowly but surely I penetrated her already wet wet pussy. No need for KY. Slow and steady missionary, hands all over each other and lips locked. Maintained in missionary with much variations for a good 15 mins before lifting her small body into lotus position. I like this position as it is more intimate while we hugged each other tightly. I was going for the passionate and steady bonk and Jam reciprocated. Her moans were natural and soft as she sinks her head onto my shoulder.
Old 28-11-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jstar1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jin Jin (Onesiam)

OKT: 10/10 (best in class and respond promptly)
Looks : 9/10 (Very pretty with typical thai girl look)
Body: 9/10 (Model like figure with C+ enhanced boobs)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 10/10 (lots of stereo moaning, great experience having sex with such an expressive lady)
GFE: 10/10 (very good service)
RTF: def yes!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1