The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-12-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Indy from LoveFortress https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=909888

OKT: 9/10 prompt replies as always from this stable. Clear instructions although this time boss forgot to send me photo instructions but I already knew the drill to enter the place
Location: 6/10 not my favourite part of the island to go to but still relatively convenient
Room: 7/10 I am surprised despite being in the same place, the room looks much better and a lot brighter this time.

Girl: Indy
Looks: 8.5/10 quite a pretty elegant looking lady. Has the sort of vibes similar to jade rasif. Big eyes, sharp nose.
Boobs: 6/10 I was expecting all natural boobs. When the clothes were off, I have my suspicion. Did ask her a few times if they are natural, she claimed yes. I am not that sure though. Did spot a small scar mark on her armpit. They are big D cup and semi firm. I leave it to other bros to decide.
Body: 8/10 voluptuous figure, with quite a handful of big and small tattoos. The biggest one spans from her right back shoulder all the way down to beneath her butt.
Bbbj: 7/10 quite standard stuff and hardworking
FJ: 7/10 it was a decent session, willing to accommodate to all positions. Can withstand heavy and fast pounding
Gfe: 7/10 can french with tongue action and takes extra care of me. Everything from taking off clothes to shower to wiping me clean
Attitude: 8/10 positive and zero complaints

Overall a decent session but I was a little disappointed that her boobs may not be natural as advertised.
Old 04-12-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
laoyeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Made an appointment with Fairladies 2 hours ahead and the pimp confirmed the appointment.
When it reached the time of appointment, despite asking, the OKT keep giving excuses, what door card problem la, queuing for the hotel counter etc. I’d been to that hotel before and walked past several times, no ppl in front of the counter at all, so obviously it’s a lie.
I’m fine if the OKT tell me straight that the appointment need to be delay or even cancel, but pls don’t lie with the customer like we are joke. Decided to cancel on this dishonest OKT
Old 04-12-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hk1900 View Post
Thanks for the sharing.
Seem like you been on a bad streak.

Up for you.
Hopefully, things only goes up from here!
To great bonks ahead!
I saw the bad review by Kuzma0033 just before my session.
After my session with becca, I can categorically say that the bad FR resembled nothing like my experience. But it does seem like bro Kuzma0033 has had a streak of bad bonks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84shots View Post
As she is not in this line back in Thailand, selling lady wear online.
She told me a completely different occupation though. But I understand working ladies may not always tell the truth to protect their identity.
Old 04-12-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1763 / Power: 17
m1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Bowvy from Seduction. Tried Mystery bonk... and was allotted Bowvy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=909111

Room: Private location, small shared bathroom, but big enough for 2 people. there were fresh towels. Brand new so not so absorbent...
Location Entry : easy, just walk in from side entrance. Clear instructions.
Looks: 8/10 : Very Pretty. fairer than thai tan. Looks slightly diff from pic about 20% diff.
Body/Figure: 8/10. tall, slim should be 170 as she was taller than me tall girl lovers will love her body.
Boobs : A+ maybe b all natural, not enhanced.
French: yes...
BBBJ: 8/10 good suction.
FJ: Did doggie, cowgirl and then and finally finish in missionary.
Painting : She was not into it..
Gfe : Her english is excellent. GFE is great, very chatty and funny girl
Rtf : probably. But want to try others
Okt: quick responses, good service.
Old 04-12-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 4
lanjiaoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Meen - (Loveaffair)

OKT: Swift repsonse from OKT. Introduced Meen for me to try. Quite a good experience overall.

Looks: Looks like cute syt to me. I think bros who love fair-skinned girls will love her.

Boobs: Natural B cup that are just nice for me to hold for my small hands.

Body: Meaty at the right areas.

BBBJ: Slow and gentle. Quite good skills as she has worked in this line before in other countries

FJ: She can definitely take some good hard pounding and enjoy it, no complaints. Could tell she was abit tired as I booked her when it was very late already. Good effort nonetheless.

GFE: Has good gfe, we spent quite sometime chit chatting. She doesn't know much English, so have to use google translate. I'm still learning abit of Thai hahaha.

RTF: Highly recommended for those who love syt but I would like to try others as well.

Last edited by lanjiaoboy; 04-12-2022 at 03:10 PM.
Old 04-12-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CoolStories deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1969 View Post
FR for Bowvy from Seduction. Tried Mystery bonk... and was allotted Bowvy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=909111

Room: Private location, small shared bathroom, but big enough for 2 people. there were fresh towels. Brand new so not so absorbent...
Location Entry : easy, just walk in from side entrance. Clear instructions.
Looks: 8/10 : Very Pretty. fairer than thai tan. Looks slightly diff from pic about 20% diff.
Body/Figure: 8/10. tall, slim should be 170 as she was taller than me tall girl lovers will love her body.
Boobs : A+ maybe b all natural, not enhanced.
French: yes...
BBBJ: 8/10 good suction.
FJ: Did doggie, cowgirl and then and finally finish in missionary.
Painting : She was not into it..
Gfe : Her english is excellent. GFE is great, very chatty and funny girl
Rtf : probably. But want to try others
Okt: quick responses, good service.
J area is Jurong or Joo Chiat?😅
Old 04-12-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

FR for becca from gentlemen24 stable https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=910213

OKT: 9/10 first time engaging this stable. Verification process and Replies were quite fast. Instructions were clear. Good pre and post session interaction.
Location: 8/10 central, quite convenient for public transport bros and plenty of parking spaces for driving bros
Room: 8/10 cosy standard sized room. The only minor downside is you would have “warmed up” your body a bit getting to the room haha.

Girl: becca
Looks: 8/10 she actually has a very different type of face from typical Thai girls. Many Thai girls I see I can tell they are Thai but she could be easily mistaken for a local Chinese girl. I think partly because she has Chinese lineage from what I know from her. Looks a little better in photo but also pretty in real life. The closest I could say who she looked like, is former NOC talent Nina Tan. She got that little ah lian looks in her.
Boobs: 9/10 all natural D. One look and one squeeze can tell. Soft tofu type. She also has quite a rare type of boobs. Most natural busty girls have a certain type of boobs profile and shape but hers do not follow. The best way I can describe, is akin to a natural B cupper’s boobs increasing its size to D but without losing any B cup characteristics in terms of shape. She also has 20-cent sized areolae, which I think many people find attractive.
Figure: 9/10 supreme. Partly because becca is actually very skinny. She is the type of girl who can’t grow fat despite eating a lot. Really down to good genes. So a slim body with a pair of big, soft high quality boobs makes her figure mouth watering. And she is also very fair, no hint of Thai tan. Can easily pass off as a local Chinese poly student.
Bbbj: 7/10 standard stuff here. Hardworking.
FJ: 8/10 decent. Standard bed skill set. Willing to accommodate to all positions and she can withstand serious pumping. She is also naturally wet but don’t know why she would still want to put KY. Pussy looks very good too. No smell and taste when I painted.
Gfe: 7/10 I think one area she could work on is her gfe. Some girls naturally know how to “act” to provide that gfe. Becca lacks a bit of acting here. She was still very nice and friendly.
Attitude: 9/10 nothing to complain at all. Tried her best to make me feel at ease.

All in all, a nice session. I also fear she may get too popular and hard to book lol.
Old 04-12-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
peenutboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, YMMV, you see most of the FRs for Jasmine looks good
Looks like I’m the only one who give low rating for her
But how close is she to her pictures? Thks
Old 04-12-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
peenutboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, YMMV, you see most of the FRs for Jasmine looks good
Looks like I’m the only one who give low rating for her
How close is she to pics advertised though?
Old 04-12-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to all

FR for TRL Cake
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=908577

Wanted to end it with a bang for the year but a little disappointed. Previous one didn’t live up to expectation so backside itchy wanna try again but…

Will just keep it simple.
Easy dealing with SK Bro.
Photo: discount abit. Photo is her but not my cup of tea. She is definitely not 22-23.
Body: tall and big boned girl. Slightly fairer than your usual thai tan.
Boob: big!! Man made but quite soft.
Bbbj: hardworking.
Fj: so-so.
Gfe: nice and try to talk to you.

Rtf: probably not. nowadays really more misses than hits plus you have to fish out which is a real FR which is not. gonna just save up for festive season liao. Sua!

Again, just wanna contribute my 2 cents. Hoping this will encourage more bros to contribute more real FRs and we can all differentiate which is real and fake ones and benefit + enjoy ourselves more!
Old 04-12-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lordboy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jamie from Lust365

12/4 slot

Looks: 8/10 discount abit accurate from photo but more tanned(expected)

Body: 8/10 Slim with no tummy,

Boobs: 7/10 Small not for boob lover

Frenching: NA

Bbbj: 8/10 Good suction and nvr complain

FJ: 8/10 Accommodating, willing to please and tight

Okt: Fast Response, smooth booking

RTF: Maybe, Nice hardworking lady with lots of smile and give good massage in between shots, GFE is okay but need to use translator as limited english, overall not too bad, if u like slim girl can give it a try.
Old 04-12-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 19
JDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to behold
*FR FOR FL / ML

OKT : 10 / 10 Siam Ken
AREA 地区 : SG Geylang
Name 名字 : Minty (Tarma with Elly, see Elly FR)
ID 挂网编号 : 5599
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8 / 10, 80% Photo
Age (Est) 年龄 : Late 20
Body 身材 : Mildly Chubby / Curvy not slim petit
Boobs 胸部 : Natural C, saggy
Kissing 接吻 : 8 / 10, tongue fighting
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8 / 10, mainly nipples and cock and balls
BBBJ 无套口交 : 9 / 10, quite a long time, not enough suction power, tried to make me CIM
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Allowed, did not do, too busy kissing sucking Elly beautiful boobs
FJ 爱爱 : 10 / 10, allowed many positions, very passionate and hardworking
GFE 女朋友感 : 10 / 10, very friendly and fun and sexsational
Massage 按摩 : Didn't try, too busy sucking, fucking, kissing from begining to end

Overall Experience 整体 : 9 / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Really good Tarma session. Minty and Elly are a perfect match. What Elly is not so good at, Minty is sexsational, and vice versa. Minty showered me first; when all ended, Elly showered me.
Elly has beautiful tits and body, but face and teeth not so pretty. Minty is opposite, nice face but body and tits not so good. Elly powerful BJ until I CIM. Minty fuck me until 2nd shot, as I suck and paint Elly. Very good session.
Easy to arrange with OKT Saim Ken

Date / 日期 : 4/12, lunch time
Old 04-12-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 19
JDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to behold

*FR FOR FL / ML

OKT : 10 / 10 Siam Ken, easy to arrange
AREA 地区 : SG Geylang
Name 名字 : Elly (Tarma with Minty, see Minty FR)
ID 挂网编号 : 5862
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8 / 10, 80% Photo
Age (Est) 年龄 : Late 20
Body 身材 : 9/ 10 Slim Curvy sexy
Boobs 胸部 : Enhanced D, beautifully enhanced
Kissing 接吻 : 10 / 10, tongue fighting
Catbath 全身漫游 : 10 / 10, mainly nipples and cock and balls
BBBJ 无套口交 : 10 / 10, long time until I CIM
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10 / 10, allowed, no smell, can finger too
FJ 爱爱 : 10 / 10, allowed many positions, very passionate and hardworking
GFE 女朋友感 : 10 / 10, very friendly and fun and sexsational
Massage 按摩 : Didn't try, too busy sucking, fucking, kissing from begining to end

Overall Experience 整体 : 9 / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Really good Tarma session. Minty and Elly are a perfect match. What Elly is not so good at, Minty is sexsational, and vice versa. Minty showered me first; when all ended, Elly showered me.
Elly has beautiful tits and body, but face and teeth not so pretty. Minty is opposite, nice face but body and tits not so good. Elly powerful BJ until I CIM. Minty fuck me until 2nd shot, as I suck and paint Elly. Very good session.
Easy to arrange with OKT

Date / 日期 : 4/12, lunch time
Old 04-12-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
ahkBeta is Cool - loads of Potential
Rachel from Club Friday, highly recommended. Feels like long time gf.
Old 04-12-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
kinkydaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=9...ighlight=wagon

Wagon - Lust365

Wagon is a woman of lust, super chio and sexy. 95% similar to photo. Good catch!

Her body is solid, thick and sexy. Curves at the right spot. Boobs also big.

Her bj skills power power, knows what she is doing. Satisfied with her service. Bed skills are wonderful, she is accommodating and wild in bed. Whole session was intense and good. Very satisfied with her service. Good bonk!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1