The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jojo5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Any one has idea on how guys can find places where women who need sex(especially young guys) ? I heard before in past in korea there are places that women go to find young guys for sex and pay for it.
Old 03-11-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster (M)

Jojo5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone has idea about places women go to find guys? I heard before women after work goes out find young guys for sex and pay for it any one got idea?
Old 05-11-2022, 07:39 AM
Samster (M)

dzdoogg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are there any foreign friendly BJ bars, how do you find them ??
Old 05-11-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Jerry82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedruM84 View Post
Can PM me the address will check it out during my work trip
Bro can PM me the way to the kissbang?? I went to hongik uni exit 1.. but couldnt find the kissbang.. everting written in korean.. thank u bro in advance..
Old 05-11-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhugeYaz View Post
Managed to find and get into a kiss bang in Hongdae!
Price is exorbitant but at least I can get in.
90k 1 hour.
Extras is 50k hand, 100k blow.

Expensive but okay for experience. Girls speak good english.
Bro, do u mind sharing where u find the kissbang in hongdae??
I went just now to Hongik university station, exit 1.. But i can not find the kissbang.. everthing written in korean.. any landmark?? Thank u bro in advance.. and what is the name of kissbang shop u went..? Thanks again.. maybe pm if u r okay.. thanks..
Old 06-11-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swakookoo View Post
I am staying at the Courtyard Marriot Times Square behind the hotel there is a whole row of pertain style ladies 100k for 15 min 1 shot, 1 hr 300k
Just got back from a biz trip to Seoul. The gals are still there and you get a fast raw release for a small fee. They do have many rounds each day so you can imagine the number of guys finishing inside the girls would be high. Condoms not really used by the locals.

Had a good fair Korean gal for the night at the Mercure. GF feeling with a nice heady night of 2 good full shots 1 after drinks and 1 for breakfast before she left. Fantastic feeling for 300 British Pounds of fun.
Old 07-11-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurqaz View Post
me @ seoul now.. anyone with information on kissbang would be much appreciated am at jonggak station area
I think kissbang really difficult to find bro... Maybe due to covid, or just that written in korean, difficult to find... i almost give up.. spend 2 hours in hongdae to no avail...
Old 07-11-2022, 06:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
excitedgod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Plenty of choice in Sillim!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry82 View Post
Bro, do u mind sharing where u find the kissbang in hongdae??
I went just now to Hongik university station, exit 1.. But i can not find the kissbang.. everthing written in korean.. any landmark?? Thank u bro in advance.. and what is the name of kissbang shop u went..? Thanks again.. maybe pm if u r okay.. thanks..
Old 07-11-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
dough0410 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyivan6636 View Post
Just got back from a biz trip to Seoul. The gals are still there and you get a fast raw release for a small fee. They do have many rounds each day so you can imagine the number of guys finishing inside the girls would be high. Condoms not really used by the locals.

Had a good fair Korean gal for the night at the Mercure. GF feeling with a nice heady night of 2 good full shots 1 after drinks and 1 for breakfast before she left. Fantastic feeling for 300 British Pounds of fun.
Bro, Possible share your contact for thus gis?
Old 07-11-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justdoitsex View Post
Tried kissbang Hera at Sillim today. The lady looks like 20ish and speak abit of english. Boobs pretty big and natural. She only does hj, no bj. Total cost 50 + 30.

Walked around sillim and couldn't find other kissbang based on the website. Any bro can advise? Hard to identify since all are in korean words
Bro, can help tell me, how to go from Sillim station?? I mean, which exit?? So diffficult to find since all in korean written.. Thanks.. i fail to find at hongdae..
Old 07-11-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by excitedgod View Post
Plenty of choice in Sillim!
Bro can help PM me, how to find in Sillim?? Which exit something like that.. i fail to find at hongdae.. thanks...
Old 07-11-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

nzcalines deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i popped by donuts anma last thursday evening at around 11pm seoul time.

It is quite easy to find behind a notable chain of hotel. It is a discreet building but the signboard should point you in the right direction.

Declare myself as from SG and was let in. Frontdesk quoted me 260k KW cash but I didn't have enough with me Credit card payment will cost more and they need your ID as well, so I drew cash from the convenient ATM next to the frontdesk zzz (cash advance, atm fees apply).

Given my key to the locker and brought to the changing/shower area. Undressed, showered and put on a robe. Brought to the "mamasan" who asked me for my type. You also get to choose private or club experience. Club experience is just a little bit different from the usual anma or korean soapy since you get the ra-ra experience up the elevator, along the corridor and an open room (as mentioned by many bros here).

Anyway, the type that I want had an hour wait so i decided to go with the 30 mins 1 since I was in a rush. Brought to a waiting area where the clean massages took place. Was told I had to pay extra 30k KW for a massage and so I waited out the 30 mins just lazing about and hearing Korean uncles enjoying their massage.

After the wait, my lady led me up for the club experience. Seems like all the other ladies where occupied with customers so I didn't get the 3 on 1 kind of experience as I was brought to the room. She did bring me for a look-around to the other couples doing it if it is your sort of thing.

The actual job was a typical korean soapy experience as I have mentioned (at least typical for me, i tried this kind of thing in various korean towns). Good communicator who knew a little english and we got on well with Kakao translate. Open to frenching, cunninlingus etc. No rush.

After the deed is done, off to the shower/locker again and off I went. I didn't ask for the meal as some bros have mentioned, but I won't hesitate to if I wasn't in a rush.

I have to praise the runner who assisted me at the locker area and helped me to get a cab. Great customer sevice.
Old 07-11-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
ajash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are potentially 2 kissbangs in Hongdae area, only verified one personally though.

1 is near exit 1, turn right to the small road from the exit, there's one in a building above an unagi shop as mentioned by bro vupboom here.

Another is previously right behind L7 but now shifted to a diff location near a shop which sells coffee. Not very sure where exactly it is but read it's on B1 next to the coffee place.

Unfortunately since it's Korea, obviously everything is mostly written in korean. not sure if i got discriminated cos foreigner when i went there either, prob got chopped too but ah well.
Old 07-11-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Finally, after read from other forum, i found the kissbang place at hongdae.. paid 60K for 30 minutes as i was in a rush.. After brush teeth then i was led to wait in a room.. not bad got nice korean music.. after 5 minutes then a korean girl came.. around 27 yo i think.. a bit plump and limited english.. Had a small talk, then action started.. French kiss like nobody business.. Touch boob and auto roam to her panties and her below quite wet..
Then she slowly raba2 me top and bottom.. then she ask me
HJ 50 BJ 100 FJ 150.. opt for HJ.. quite good.. after finish
Still had small talk.. experience not bad, but not reallya looker though...
Next i ll go Sillim..
Old 07-11-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajash View Post
There are potentially 2 kissbangs in Hongdae area, only verified one personally though.

1 is near exit 1, turn right to the small road from the exit, there's one in a building above an unagi shop as mentioned by bro vupboom here.

Another is previously right behind L7 but now shifted to a diff location near a shop which sells coffee. Not very sure where exactly it is but read it's on B1 next to the coffee place.

Unfortunately since it's Korea, obviously everything is mostly written in korean. not sure if i got discriminated cos foreigner when i went there either, prob got chopped too but ah well.
I went to the one beside coffee place.. U r right the have moved from previously right behind L7.. Now need to walk further to a another road..beside coffee shop at B1 right at bus stop..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1