The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2022, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of
Re: lup sup bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Note View Post
Bros, I don't speak mandarin and do they speak Singlish? Are they Malaysian chinese? What time is the best to visit sin peng and sin po po?
There are a mix of Malaysians (who can speak English but not too well - Cantonese and Hokkien are good with them) and Chinese (who cannot speak English). Sin Po Po is for those into grannies. Even *I* call them 姐!
Old 17-11-2022, 07:39 AM
Samster

chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
What can you do at sin peng with the milf/gilf? Is it anything like da lu?
Touch boobs, touch legs (and that's if chemistry is there). Very tame, nothing like Da Lu. Those were the days. Da Lu closed a chapter on the lupsup bar scene.
Old 17-11-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Serious? They still have $2 tips there?
I'll give that amount as rejection fee or after a short while if i wanna ask her leave.

Have u been to green garden bar near sin peng? Somewhere along the same stretch too and beside blackhorse.
Old 21-11-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumoka View Post
I'll give that amount as rejection fee or after a short while if i wanna ask her leave.
I do not even get them to sit, if I do not like them. It's just me. As a regular, they know my 脾气.

Quote:
Have u been to green garden bar near sin peng? Somewhere along the same stretch too and beside blackhorse.
I usually go to only 1 or 2 bars, and be a regular, rather than hop around bars. I go to Sin Peng alone because I know the boss and have a regular girl there. I go to another "more happening" (more action available, but also more expensive) KTV if I have friends who want to drink and enjoy themselves with me.

So, no, I wouldn't know anything about the Green Garden bar. You may want to share what you know!
Old 21-11-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
I do not even get them to sit, if I do not like them. It's just me. As a regular, they know my 脾气.

I usually go to only 1 or 2 bars, and be a regular, rather than hop around bars. I go to Sin Peng alone because I know the boss and have a regular girl there. I go to another "more happening" (more action available, but also more expensive) KTV if I have friends who want to drink and enjoy themselves with me.

So, no, I wouldn't know anything about the Green Garden bar. You may want to share what you know!
Green garden bar is like sin po po got ktv system and can sing if not wrong. Small bar with cubicles. Only 2 tables taken and only 2-3 ladies inside the bar when i went in.
Old 29-11-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 19
roomai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroomai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroomai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroomai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Visited Sin Peng last week, some updates, the current Sin Peng is now more of a KTV than the olden days bar, it's brighter, clean, and have some beautiful high back red sofa which is very comfortable. There are a few private rooms too and it need some minimum spending to get the room free of room charges. Was also told it's under new management.

Ordered bottled beer and the fruits is a must, and there is a minimum order of 2 bottles for beer, had Heineken beer and it cost $17 per bottle, the ladies will get $1 for each bottle. Fruits cost $15 and the packet towel $1

For the ladies, there are 2 mommy that will handle the ladies, 1 for the Chinese ladies, 1 for the local or Malaysian. Age group for both sets of ladies are between late thirties to fourties, no see any granny
Was told the tips is no more $2, $4, mommy will assign ladies to you unless you know them, ladies tips starts $20 each, as like before, you can still touch boobs and the rest depends on chemistry.

For those who drive, there is a big open-air carpark along Serangoon road, after Petain road keep right, the carpark entrance is after Beatty Road

Disclaimer, me not related to this KTV/BAR, just curious how it's after the covid closedown, me actually spent $120 for my visit and personally find this place not bad.
Opening hour 3pm to 2.30am lights up

Last edited by roomai; 01-12-2022 at 09:56 AM.
Old 30-11-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Sad that sin peng old lsb already changed to new ktv hall style. Perhaps bamboo, sin po po or green garden bar still maintain old school style. Sin peng's pricings now more like ktv style.
Old 30-11-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 7
Masquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomai View Post
Visited Sin Peng last week, some updates, the current Sin Peng is now more of a KTV than the olden days bar, it's brighter, clean, and have some beautiful high back red sofa which is very comfortable. There are a few private rooms too and it need some minimum spending to get the room free of room charges. Was also told it's under new management.

Ordered bottled beer and the fruits is a must, and there is a minimum order of 2 bottles for beer, had Heineken beer and it cost $17 per bottle, the ladies will get $1 for each bottle. Fruits cost $15 and the packet towel $1

For the ladies, there are 2 mommy that will handle the ladies, 1 for the Chinese ladies, 1 for the local or Malaysian. Age group for both sets of ladies are between late twenties till fourties, no see any granny there

Was told the tips is no more $2, $4, mommy will assign ladies to you unless you know them, ladies tips starts $20 each, as like before, you can still touch boobs and the rest depends on chemistry.

For those who drive, there is a big open-air carpark along Serangoon road, after Petain road keep right, the carpark entrance is after Beatty Road

Disclaimer, me not related to this KTV/BAR, just curious how it's after the covid closedown, me actually spent $120 for my visit and personally find this place not bad.
Opening hour 3pm to 2.30am lights up
Decided to pop in for a look since I was in the area and it was pretty disappointing given your review…

Entire place was pretty deserted with just 2-3 booths of old men being entertained by slightly younger (comparatively) ladies… Definitely didn’t see anyone in their 20s… honestly doubtful they’re even in their 30s…
Old 01-12-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 19
roomai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroomai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroomai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroomai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My bad, should put late thirties to countries instead

Next will try Bamboo
Old 01-12-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
OMF78 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOMF78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to both sin po po n Sin Peng recent weeks solo.
Sin po po first bucket 5 small bottles $60. Grannies only.
Sin Peng first 2 big bottles, plate of fruit and 1 wet tissue $50. Late thirties (prc) to grannies.
If just to relax n chat, Sin Peng better cosy environment. Management more friendly.
If action, Sin Po Po higher chance.
Likely return to Sin Peng soon as I'm a light drinker before explore other joints.
Old 05-12-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Hope that lsb beer and tips prices not getting more expensive if not might as well go ktv.

Btw, sin po po used to serve big bottle beers like 2 for $30+ before covid if not wrong. No beer bucket or small bottle.

Now beer also getting more expensive after covid in lsb.
Old 05-12-2022, 07:10 PM
Samster

Agreed. When lsp beer become ex with brighter lights, it will be ktv gain.
Pre covid sin po po $38 for 1 big bottle, fruit n tissue. At least that's what I paid back in Dec 2019. Now 1 bucket already $60, both visit I'm the only customer between 6-7.30pm. The grannies there having tough time.
It seems lsp going into history soon...
Old 12-12-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Hard to find old school lsb now....those were the days. Old memories

Last edited by Fumoka; 14-12-2022 at 05:43 PM.
Old 14-12-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Any bro going to lsb today?
Old 30-12-2022, 08:29 PM
Samster

Visited Green Garden. Feel like old school setting but tamed prc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1