The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdmrdmrdm View Post
Can I have coco wechat contact, she is at gmc or gmt?
Coco is at GMT
Old 29-11-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Golden Mile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTill2022 View Post
Coco is at GMT
PM coco pls bro.
Old 30-11-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all

hi bros, anyone knows where to find jenn***r's shop at GMT? i walked around but could not find. thanks!
Old 30-11-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicboy1234 View Post
hi bros, anyone knows where to find jenn***r's shop at GMT? i walked around but could not find. thanks!
Better if you contact her through her ad in tiktok or facebook and make booking. Very hard to book at times and if you try walk in, even more unlikely to get slot, waste your time.
Old 01-12-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Better if you contact her through her ad in tiktok or facebook and make booking. Very hard to book at times and if you try walk in, even more unlikely to get slot, waste your time.
Tiktok she didn't add me back and Facebook, didn't reply, so I am moving on
Old 01-12-2022, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
do you have her tiktok link can pm? couldn't find her contact on fb, I must be blind
Old 01-12-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -80 / Power: 0
music2012 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

yok massage shop close ?

Anyone has experience of having fun with the boss lady moon from yok shop last time?

can share experience or contact bro?
Old 15-12-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster (V)

bro i private message you on query.
Old 15-12-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Ahhh.. My druken stupor experience.

Pinch of salt here, wasn't drunk just had alot to drink and judgment impaired.

Confirm at GM complex not tower.
After a session of early drinks, felt horny and lazy. So decided to just head upstairs 3rd floor. This is what I can only recall.
If you are facing the building from roadside, you will need to go left corner of 3rd floor. It was near 8pm at that time and oh my... I was greeted non stop by many MLs. I kept reminding myself to avoid making rash decisions.

Many of the MLs are easily late 30s and above, all wanting to give me a good time. As I approached the corner at the end, there were two ladies talking in Thai. Table was right at the end and couldn't tell which shop they belonged to.

A lady in white tube and distressed denim jeans shorts smiled and I responded in kind. She asked if I wanted a massaged and I gave thumbs up, she was the best looking one Imo, slender and early 30s and fairer than your usual Thai.

She led me by hand and asked if I was drinking, and since she knew I had quite bit, she promised a easy massaged and good time.

I can't recall which shop she took me to but it felt like a OWO. Doors were locked and curtained drawn, best....

There was a masage table and next to it was a supertiwn mattress on the floor. I took the massage table and she stripped me naked, took a hot towel to wipe me down and a wet tissue to clean my cock.

She immediately gave me BBBJ and then suggested I lie on the massage table and she said she needed to change. As my cxxk relaxed I could like face down. The next thing I knew she was giving be a decent rub down on the back.

As she stood where my head was... I could see she was bare footed with her painted toe nails.

My hands went up to explore from her lower thighs... She was naked! With a nicely trimmed bush. At this moment, I had to turn around for obvious reasons. She led me to the mattress on the floor and the rest was history.

Paid only $120 all in.

My mistake is as not taking her contact but as I write this FR I can still see her face in my mind. Will surely go back.
bro i private message you on query
Old 15-12-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Baldiebro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBaldiebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to GMC, hoping to try level 3 corner shop but there are 2 corner shops. Did a little walk around GMC and GMT. Finally came across 02-23 at GMT. Had ml from Malaysia G***. Just wanted to have some regular massage + a bit of fun. She quoted me $100 for massage and hj. No roaming. Then said $150 nude massage+ hj+ BBBJ. The reason I tried that because I know Malaysian mls are very good at it but I was wrong. Rush service, took off top only, cannot roam south, cannot zhut.. She said ive to top up $50 for zhut boobs, additional $50 for roam south. WTF. Not worth it.
Old 16-12-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldiebro View Post
Went to GMC, hoping to try level 3 corner shop but there are 2 corner shops. Did a little walk around GMC and GMT. Finally came across 02-23 at GMT. Had ml from Malaysia G***. Just wanted to have some regular massage + a bit of fun. She quoted me $100 for massage and hj. No roaming. Then said $150 nude massage+ hj+ BBBJ. The reason I tried that because I know Malaysian mls are very good at it but I was wrong. Rush service, took off top only, cannot roam south, cannot zhut.. She said ive to top up $50 for zhut boobs, additional $50 for roam south. WTF. Not worth it.
Bro try coco in the shop.. more worth.. and she did a gd job with a better massage than quite a lot of ml out there
Old 16-12-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all

Quote:
thanks to bros for sharing details and PM-ing me her details. sadly her number is no longer in service. i went down to GMT in afternoon and her shop was not open as well.
Old 16-12-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Tiktok she didn't add me back and Facebook, didn't reply, so I am moving on
U not alone bro.
Same goes to me.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 16-12-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldiebro View Post
Thanks bro for the Intel n ur FR up u some bullet . Thanks for Saving my time …. Eventually want to go try
Old 16-12-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Ahhh.. My druken stupor experience.

Pinch of salt here, wasn't drunk just had alot to drink and judgment impaired.

Confirm at GM complex not tower.
After a session of early drinks, felt horny and lazy. So decided to just head upstairs 3rd floor. This is what I can only recall.
If you are facing the building from roadside, you will need to go left corner of 3rd floor. It was near 8pm at that time and oh my... I was greeted non stop by many MLs. I kept reminding myself to avoid making rash decisions.

Many of the MLs are easily late 30s and above, all wanting to give me a good time. As I approached the corner at the end, there were two ladies talking in Thai. Table was right at the end and couldn't tell which shop they belonged to.

A lady in white tube and distressed denim jeans shorts smiled and I responded in kind. She asked if I wanted a massaged and I gave thumbs up, she was the best looking one Imo, slender and early 30s and fairer than your usual Thai.

She led me by hand and asked if I was drinking, and since she knew I had quite bit, she promised a easy massaged and good time.

I can't recall which shop she took me to but it felt like a OWO. Doors were locked and curtained drawn, best....

There was a masage table and next to it was a supertiwn mattress on the floor. I took the massage table and she stripped me naked, took a hot towel to wipe me down and a wet tissue to clean my cock.

She immediately gave me BBBJ and then suggested I lie on the massage table and she said she needed to change. As my cxxk relaxed I could like face down. The next thing I knew she was giving be a decent rub down on the back.

As she stood where my head was... I could see she was bare footed with her painted toe nails.

My hands went up to explore from her lower thighs... She was naked! With a nicely trimmed bush. At this moment, I had to turn around for obvious reasons. She led me to the mattress on the floor and the rest was history.

Paid only $120 all in.

My mistake is as not taking her contact but as I write this FR I can still see her face in my mind. Will surely go back.
That's so hot man..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1