The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 2
Charleslec is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharleslec is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing My Friend's Girlfriend (Multiple times)

Sorry dear brothers, I was down with Covid. Back to the story!

The Adventure Begins
The next morning while getting ready for the day, all I could think of was E. We all went for buffet breakfast in the hotel. I was super hyped, filled with energy and could wait to bionk her again. Somehow, I could feel E being cold. Maybe she felt really guilty about last night, but we didn't even fuck so technically she didn't cheat? Idk I didn't gave much thought on it.

Me: Hey, how did you sleep? You look tired.
E: No la, had a small argument with J this morning.
Me: (Getting horny knowing that I could be her comfort) *Rub her shoulder and back* Don't think too much about it, we're here for hols. Just enjoy! Forget about this morning.
E: Get your hands away from my shoulder, what if other sees us?
Me: *Perplexed* It's just a friendly gesture. Not meant to be sexual. Okok I'll let you be alright.
E: (walked away)

I was so confused. Why is she treating me like these. We were always playful even when we were friends. Was it her argument this morning? Was it us? I had to start planning on my next move. 5 more days here and I don't want to waste any of it.

We went to the pool, did water sports etc. I would purposely be touchy with Naomi infront of E to make her jealous. I could see that she sometimes peek over me when I was being playful with Naomi. With the low to no attention J was giving her, I knew she was craving for it. Girls like to be the centre of attention anyways. During jetski-ing sessions and surfing, I would put on my sunglasses to stalk E. She was wearing a white thin T-shirt and black bikini. Like below:

When she stands up from her surf board or when she sits on the jet ski, I'd stare at her gorgeous ass. It was beautiful. I regretted not fucking her last night when I had the chance. Now I need to pull some miracles!! The hornier I get, the more creative my brain juices get too (somehow, Idk why).

I was thinking of all sorts of scenarios that allow me to get close to E and decided to go with the highest probability plan. And so I decided to give my plan a try. I went to minggle with some Caucasians at the beach to ask them if they know where to get w**d/sheesha. I went to arrange some for the boys later in the evening. The plan was to occupy them with this (J loves all these shit) and I can take my opportunity to pouch on my prey Well, the girls? Who cares. They can do whatever they want.

As the evening approached, I told the boys about the plan and how I got them some sheesha to enjoy while watching the sunset. The beach was getting crowded with kids playing frisbee, dogs running around and such. It was buzzing! It was definitely something I was hoping for. Around 6pm, we all gathered at a spot on the beach, set up the sheesha and food + drinks and enjoy the sunset. The girls would jump into the ocean and doing their Instagram stuff.

Me: Hey, I think I left my wallet in your room last night. I couldn't find it.
E: WHAT?! What if J finds out? Go and take now!
Me: Relax, don't so gan jiong. Do you have your room key? I'll go find.
E: Haih, faster. I bring you and you better pray it's there.
Me: Okok can, I'll let them know.
E: NO! Don't create more suspicion, just go. They're busy anyways. They won't know we're missing.
Me: Okok let's go then. (I was getting horny at this point, seeing her in those bikini and white translucent T shirt. I want to just rip them off)

We hurried to the room. I was looking at her ass the whole time as she leads the way. So plump and perky. All the horny thoughts are going through my head.

When we reached the room, she said:

E: Where did you drop it, I help you find.
Me: (I grabbed her by her waist going in for a kiss) I just wanted some time alone with you E. I couldn't stop thinking about you after last night.
E: What are you doing? It was a mistake last night. Too much alcohol. Let's pretend it never happened.
Me: (Upset and disappointed) It didn't feel that way. I knew you enjoyed it too.
E: No I did not. It was a mistake. (Hurried to the door)

I grabbed her hand, pulled her in and start kissing her. I grabbed her ass and behind her neck to lock her in. She resisted for a few seconds and started to give in. She stopped and looked me in the eye.

E: No one can know about this or my fantasy.
Me: I know, it'll be out dirty little secret.

I knew she fantasised about this all day. Fucking J's friend when she's in a relationship. I read about it online last night and apparently it's a fetish (I thought she was lying). Anyways, this time I learnt my lesson. I wanted to finish inside her instead of in her mouth. I took the hotel robe, and tied her hands behind her back. I knew she was into these kind of soft BDSM. She was shocked. "I didn't know you were so dominant". I said I'm only dominant when I'm with her. I want her to be my little slut. She was so turned on by the role play, about her being a slut, my slut.

I threw her on the bed, went in and lick her, kiss her, caress her like a starving tiger enjoy his first meal. She was moaning so much and I could feel her pussy getting so wet from this. I removed bikini, stuffed the panty in her mouth so she don't scream too loud and started fingering her while I suck on her tits.

She smelled so good and her skin was so silky smooth. I like her nipples and her whole body like an ice cream. I also like how her hands were tied up behind so I could do anything I wanted. I pulled her towards the edge of the bed, removed the panty and started fucking her face. She was moaning so much while being fucked by me as I fingered her faster and harder. And in a bout few minutes, she squirted. It was my first time experiencing that. I was also mesmerised by it but I thought suddenly came to me.

"Fuck, the bed is wet."

But I didn't want to spoil the mood and talk about that for now. I wanted to devour my dinner infront of me. I made her turn around into doggy style. Held her pony tail and slowly inserted my hard rod inside her. In way so smooth all the way in because she was so wet. I could see the cream flowing out of her pussy. I pulled her head and pounded her hard and fast from the back. It felt so good and she was moaning the whole time. In about 1 minute, I was feeling like I was about to cum (still new to fucking raw that time, so I couldn't last long). I unloaded all my cum inside her pussy while spanking her ass. (I knew she was on pill as J doesn't like to wear condoms)

She was the hottest person I've had sex with and unloading inside her was a damn dream. I removed my penis and could see her pussy pulsating. She was still in doggy position, her face at the side looking at me, CFM look. Finally my cum flowed out of her pussy. It was such a beautiful sight.

Though the physical sex only lasted for 1-2minutes, I was enjoying it - addicted to it. Now we had to think about cleaning the wet bed. I untie her, she took a dry towel to pad the bed and I clean myself up. I was looking for a dry towel to wipe my penis after washing. I opened the drawer and I found a BUTT PLUG. FUCK!!! I didn't know that little slut was so crazy. It was the stainless steel kind and it's definitely bigger than what I would imagine. It's my first time seeing it.

I quickly close the drawer, use the hand towel to wipe and went to help her. It was around a 30-45min session. We dashed back and saw our friends playing beach volleyball with some strangers. I was relieved that no one was looking for us - well except Naomi. She saw us walking from the hotel lobby and asked where did we go. I crap some shit up and that was it.

After seeing that butt plug, I knew I needed more sessions with E - that horny little girl. After the sunset, we went back in to shower for dinner. And that was when J noticed something suspicious....
Old 06-08-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
ParallelPark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story and update, more please!
Old 07-08-2022, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleslec View Post
Sorry dear brothers, I was down with Covid. Back to the story!

The Adventure Begins
The next morning while getting ready for the day, all I could think of was E. We all went for buffet breakfast in the hotel. I was super hyped, filled with energy and could wait to bionk her again. Somehow, I could feel E being cold. Maybe she felt really guilty about last night, but we didn't even fuck so technically she didn't cheat? Idk I didn't gave much thought on it.

Me: Hey, how did you sleep? You look tired.
E: No la, had a small argument with J this morning.
Me: (Getting horny knowing that I could be her comfort) *Rub her shoulder and back* Don't think too much about it, we're here for hols. Just enjoy! Forget about this morning.
E: Get your hands away from my shoulder, what if other sees us?
Me: *Perplexed* It's just a friendly gesture. Not meant to be sexual. Okok I'll let you be alright.
E: (walked away)

I was so confused. Why is she treating me like these. We were always playful even when we were friends. Was it her argument this morning? Was it us? I had to start planning on my next move. 5 more days here and I don't want to waste any of it.

We went to the pool, did water sports etc. I would purposely be touchy with Naomi infront of E to make her jealous. I could see that she sometimes peek over me when I was being playful with Naomi. With the low to no attention J was giving her, I knew she was craving for it. Girls like to be the centre of attention anyways. During jetski-ing sessions and surfing, I would put on my sunglasses to stalk E. She was wearing a white thin T-shirt and black bikini. Like below:

When she stands up from her surf board or when she sits on the jet ski, I'd stare at her gorgeous ass. It was beautiful. I regretted not fucking her last night when I had the chance. Now I need to pull some miracles!! The hornier I get, the more creative my brain juices get too (somehow, Idk why).

I was thinking of all sorts of scenarios that allow me to get close to E and decided to go with the highest probability plan. And so I decided to give my plan a try. I went to minggle with some Caucasians at the beach to ask them if they know where to get w**d/sheesha. I went to arrange some for the boys later in the evening. The plan was to occupy them with this (J loves all these shit) and I can take my opportunity to pouch on my prey Well, the girls? Who cares. They can do whatever they want.

As the evening approached, I told the boys about the plan and how I got them some sheesha to enjoy while watching the sunset. The beach was getting crowded with kids playing frisbee, dogs running around and such. It was buzzing! It was definitely something I was hoping for. Around 6pm, we all gathered at a spot on the beach, set up the sheesha and food + drinks and enjoy the sunset. The girls would jump into the ocean and doing their Instagram stuff.

Me: Hey, I think I left my wallet in your room last night. I couldn't find it.
E: WHAT?! What if J finds out? Go and take now!
Me: Relax, don't so gan jiong. Do you have your room key? I'll go find.
E: Haih, faster. I bring you and you better pray it's there.
Me: Okok can, I'll let them know.
E: NO! Don't create more suspicion, just go. They're busy anyways. They won't know we're missing.
Me: Okok let's go then. (I was getting horny at this point, seeing her in those bikini and white translucent T shirt. I want to just rip them off)

We hurried to the room. I was looking at her ass the whole time as she leads the way. So plump and perky. All the horny thoughts are going through my head.

When we reached the room, she said:

E: Where did you drop it, I help you find.
Me: (I grabbed her by her waist going in for a kiss) I just wanted some time alone with you E. I couldn't stop thinking about you after last night.
E: What are you doing? It was a mistake last night. Too much alcohol. Let's pretend it never happened.
Me: (Upset and disappointed) It didn't feel that way. I knew you enjoyed it too.
E: No I did not. It was a mistake. (Hurried to the door)

I grabbed her hand, pulled her in and start kissing her. I grabbed her ass and behind her neck to lock her in. She resisted for a few seconds and started to give in. She stopped and looked me in the eye.

E: No one can know about this or my fantasy.
Me: I know, it'll be out dirty little secret.

I knew she fantasised about this all day. Fucking J's friend when she's in a relationship. I read about it online last night and apparently it's a fetish (I thought she was lying). Anyways, this time I learnt my lesson. I wanted to finish inside her instead of in her mouth. I took the hotel robe, and tied her hands behind her back. I knew she was into these kind of soft BDSM. She was shocked. "I didn't know you were so dominant". I said I'm only dominant when I'm with her. I want her to be my little slut. She was so turned on by the role play, about her being a slut, my slut.

I threw her on the bed, went in and lick her, kiss her, caress her like a starving tiger enjoy his first meal. She was moaning so much and I could feel her pussy getting so wet from this. I removed bikini, stuffed the panty in her mouth so she don't scream too loud and started fingering her while I suck on her tits.

She smelled so good and her skin was so silky smooth. I like her nipples and her whole body like an ice cream. I also like how her hands were tied up behind so I could do anything I wanted. I pulled her towards the edge of the bed, removed the panty and started fucking her face. She was moaning so much while being fucked by me as I fingered her faster and harder. And in a bout few minutes, she squirted. It was my first time experiencing that. I was also mesmerised by it but I thought suddenly came to me.

"Fuck, the bed is wet."

But I didn't want to spoil the mood and talk about that for now. I wanted to devour my dinner infront of me. I made her turn around into doggy style. Held her pony tail and slowly inserted my hard rod inside her. In way so smooth all the way in because she was so wet. I could see the cream flowing out of her pussy. I pulled her head and pounded her hard and fast from the back. It felt so good and she was moaning the whole time. In about 1 minute, I was feeling like I was about to cum (still new to fucking raw that time, so I couldn't last long). I unloaded all my cum inside her pussy while spanking her ass. (I knew she was on pill as J doesn't like to wear condoms)

She was the hottest person I've had sex with and unloading inside her was a damn dream. I removed my penis and could see her pussy pulsating. She was still in doggy position, her face at the side looking at me, CFM look. Finally my cum flowed out of her pussy. It was such a beautiful sight.

Though the physical sex only lasted for 1-2minutes, I was enjoying it - addicted to it. Now we had to think about cleaning the wet bed. I untie her, she took a dry towel to pad the bed and I clean myself up. I was looking for a dry towel to wipe my penis after washing. I opened the drawer and I found a BUTT PLUG. FUCK!!! I didn't know that little slut was so crazy. It was the stainless steel kind and it's definitely bigger than what I would imagine. It's my first time seeing it.

I quickly close the drawer, use the hand towel to wipe and went to help her. It was around a 30-45min session. We dashed back and saw our friends playing beach volleyball with some strangers. I was relieved that no one was looking for us - well except Naomi. She saw us walking from the hotel lobby and asked where did we go. I crap some shit up and that was it.

After seeing that butt plug, I knew I needed more sessions with E - that horny little girl. After the sunset, we went back in to shower for dinner. And that was when J noticed something suspicious....
Take good care TS. And rest well.
Old 07-08-2022, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
tommyj8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the steamy update! Gws
Old 07-08-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 5
cannotho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, hope to read more
Old 08-08-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleslec View Post

And that was when J noticed something suspicious....
Time to do N as well to dispel the suspicions? , Looking forward to your continuation bro TS, cheers ........

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 11-08-2022, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
tommyj8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like some drama's brewing. Camping for update...
Old 11-08-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Charleslec is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharleslec is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hehe great minds think a like. Indeed I had to sacrifice my little bro. Will update tonight when I have time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Time to do N as well to dispel the suspicions? , Looking forward to your continuation bro TS, cheers ........
Old 11-08-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 2
DarwinNunez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for great story.
Old 11-08-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2169 / Power: 6
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Take care and rest well.

Looking forward to more of the amazing story..
Old 12-08-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
nasikangkang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
Yes. At google search, seldct image. And upload the image
Thank you bro for the info.
Old 12-08-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 6
DreamCherry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice story, hope to read more.
Old 13-08-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Blooperinoes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camp camp for more
Old 13-08-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Naomi

While walking to dinner, E took the opportunity to quickly talk to me as we were walking behind others.

E: J is suspicious about me
Me: Huh, what do you mean...
E: Before dinner we fucked for a bit, and when we were doing doggy, he could see a little bit of the semen you left behind flowing out. I told him it's not other guy's cum. It's just her getting wet and her cum flowing out. But I think the smell gave it away. We continued but he's suspicious now.
Me: Did he suspect it was any one of the boys?
E: I'm not sure. There was once ytd where he asked where did I go last night as I was missing for some time. And I was missing just now too.
Me: Did he ask about me?
E: No... But I think he might be suspecting since we're always missing together. He's quite observant. We need to keep our distance.
Me: Okay, I'll steer clear for a few days okay?
E: Not a few days, this whole trip...

Fuck. Just when things were going well, she wants me to stay away from her the whole trip? The thought of cumming inside her just now and her perky ass makes me horny everytime I see her. No way I'm going to let her go. I still need to try the butt plug. But Im also not stupid to risk my reputation since J is suspicious now.

We went for dinner, sat away from each other. But because dinner was at a round table, I could see her opposite of me. Oh that beautiful smile and eyes. I need to think! I know I need to be the least suspicious guy. I couldn't care less if J suspect anyone else, just not me! So when J went off to take a smoke before the food arrives, I went over to approach him.

Me: Hey bro, you alright? You look like you no mood le. Fight with E again?
J: No bro. Just have lots of things in my mind now.
Me: Holiday now, enjoy first. Stress later bro.
J: Yeah trying to bro.
Me: Anyways, paiseh ask. But do you have condom bro? I feel like Naomi and I onto something hehe (Trying to make him think I'm into N)
J: YOO my man!! What a steal. She's so hot I'd do her too. But no bro, I don't have condom. E takes pills and wearing condom to fuck, no feeling bro.
Me: I never fuck without condom before bro. I want to make sure I don't impregnates someone by accident.
J: Don't worry brother, they more scared than you haha just shoot only. Worry later. My advice is ask to fuck raw when you guys already making out. When they horny, they sure say yes only. Maybe you just shoot outside la.
Me: Ok bro, I'll try later la. Hopefully I get to up her.
J: Bro, I be your wingman tonight. Count on me.

We went back to the dinner table. Now J's mission for tonight is to make sure I get Naomi. N has been clingy, sitting beside me the whole night too. Sometimes our leg would touch each other by accident. I'd talk to her, entertain her with jokes and sometimes pull some PG18 comments. I can see E is dying for that attention too. I'd also take some food for N, feed her to her mouth once.

While walking back to the hotel, J approached me.

J: Yo bro, how's everything. Ok ah? Can up or not (while his hands wrapped around my neck)
Me: Idk bro. Should be la. I can feel she's very touchy tonight. Only problem is where to fuck bro. Can't be my room or hers. Others would know. (Actually thinking back, Idk why I cared. Fuck then fuck la. Not like our friends cared)
J: Haiya, our bros sure ok de. If you want to keep things quite, you use my room la. I ok one. I'll let E know.
Me: You sure?
J: (Passed me his room keys and put in my pocket) Go have fun bro

J was a champ. He organised a night out at a nearby nightclub and would explain to me when to invite N back etc. Basically like a master guiding his apprentice. We all went to the nightclub, drank, danced, etc. The more I drink, the more high I got. Grinding with N the whole time while making sure I had access to look at E. I just wanted to pull E to the toilet and fuck her. But I knew I had to stick to the plan.

This is N. She was wearing this white colour but a tight dress instead.

I was getting horny and to be fair N was a good 8-9/10 too. I thought why not just up her for tonight. I went it for a kiss and we made out there. My hands wondered around her white tight dress that night. J walked over and gave a pad on my ass. It was a signal that I should make a move now. It was still early. Around 11.

Me: Hey, it's getting loud here. Want to bring this back to the room?
N: You sure others are okay? We can just go out for awhile.
Me: No, I want to give you all the attention and pleasure you deserve. You're my princess tonight. (J told me to say that)
N: (Blushed) Okay let's go.

We held hands and walked out of the place back to the hotel. To prevent awkward silence otw home. I'd ask her about her boyfriends, best and worse sex experiences, fantasies etc. To get her juices flowing I have to say, J is a pretty good teacher.

We went back to J's room.

N: Wait, this is J and E's room.
Me: Yeah, I stole his card so that we could do it here They won't be back until midnight, don't worry.

I could see she's getting horny from this. Fucking secretly in other people's room. I pounced on my supper and roam around her thigh and body. Her cologne somehow smells so good. I kissed her neck, lick her thigh and slowly remove her white dress.

Me: I want to know what gives you the most pleasure and make you cum over and over again tonight babe.
N: FUCK! You're so fucking hot when you say that.

She grabbed my head and pushed it to her p*ssy. I devoured her clit and little kitty. Her juices was flowing out so much - and I have to say I didn't enjoy the taste. Tasted sour-ish. I moved on the finger her and lick her clit until she cum. (Somehow when girls cum, they don't shoot anything out. I only found out that night lol. I thought squirt = cum) I removed her bra, and went on to suck her small tits. I think it's an A or B cup. She wore like a push up bra the whole night I think which made it look bigger.

Something about girls with small boobs. They have more sensitive nipples. I continued fingering her wet pussy and lick her nipples. She was moaning like those JAV actress. High pitch but not loud and long - unlike E. All I could imagine was how I fucked E that evening on this same bed. That thought made me hornier. I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed bought her thigh and pull her towards the edge of the bed, pull my hard rod out and rushed to insert inside her.

N resisted with both her hands on my hips.

N: Wait wait. Did you bring condoms?
Me: No, don't worry. I'll shoot outside and I'll make sure you enjoy this.
N: I think condoms will...

I didn't wait for her to finish the sentence. I went it to fuck her. She released a loud moan when it went in.

N: AHHHHH FUCKKK Babe. It feels so good. HARDER BABE

With the green light I gathered her hand and pin above her head while my left hand play with her tits. I pounded her so hard and fast I think it was only 1 minute before I feel like cumming. I slowed down and went it to kiss her.

Me: Do you want me to cum inside you babe
N: No please. Im not on pills.
Me: It's ok. I'll grab the pills for you later.

I flipped her on her knees, gathered her hair from the back. I could see her fair ass - cute and perky. I spanked her ass (while pulling her hair backwards) a few times with so much force it left my palm mark. She was moaning with each spank, she was loving it. I could see her pussy juices flowing out. I made her stay in this position while I used two fingers to finger her hard. After a good 2 minutes or so, my forearm starting to feel sore (fingering is not easy task man. Any bros here know how I can last longer?). I grabbed her hair harder and started to insert my hard rod inside. I could see her pale ass all red now with the countless spanking I gave her. I went it hard and fucked her eyeballs out. I just wanted to unload inside this horny slut.

I continued pulling her hair with my right hand, left hand holding the front of her neck from the back - slightly choking her - while my dick pumped into her tiny pussy. Not for long I could feel my cum begging to be released. I stood up to the bed, grabbed her face, continue face fucking her and released all into her mouth.

She looked at me, continued giving my a bj to suck all the cum, swallowed my cum and lift her tongue out. Like telling me that she swallowed my cum. It was so hot. I went a gave her a kiss and said you're so hot. We moved on to clean ourselves and suddenly there was a few loud knock

*KNOCKKKK*

Last edited by Charleslec; 13-08-2022 at 09:56 PM.
Old 13-08-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
haroit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This story is why I logged in SBF now - keep it going!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1