The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
NightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Malay / Indon masseuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy80jackson View Post
Wardah really expensive n no special stuffs can only admire her hotness from far like via tiktok. Any malay bros tried her and managed to get specials??
Dun waste time on mly bro...
Old 30-11-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 9
FlLooker91 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlLooker91 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A**Ra from Eastern spa is good.
Massage was good as she managed to loosen up knots without hurting, I took the two hour package, can flirt with her, she speaks English and Malay well.
The spa itself have shower area in every room and spacious.

East Malaysian
Massage 8/10
HJ 7/10
Hygiene 9/10
Roaming allowed, I didn't zhut zhut
Damage +50

Problem is Eastern spa base price for massage is on the high side, can just Google them.
Old 30-11-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AbgBoss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicboy1234 View Post
i think she is hot too! planning to try sometime in the future...
Hi bro k* as in the metric used for distance?
Old 30-11-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 20
matrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant future

Quote:
i think she is hot too! planning to try sometime in the future...
She was working in DreamlXXd spa in Yishun

She is good with her hands and all. damn good.
Rub and rub till ur super shiok. the best hands job so far...

her previous place must take $88 package or higher, imperial Japanese bubble bath crap....

Hj rates is $50....

However she has attitude issues, likes to ask about how pretty you think she is, do you like her perfume, comparison between MY n SG gals who is prettier etc... LOL.

She is from MY .
Old 30-11-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 4
Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!

I found an older Indo lady on Carousell based in MacPherson HDB. She’s probably in her 50’s and not a looker. But for $100 you get a great 90 min full body oil massage and Indo manhood therapy.

You need to let her know you want manhood therapy at the beginning when in the room. I made the mistake first time not asking until the end and she just squeezed in a quick hj. Next time I told her at the beginning I wanted 90 mins with manhood therapy. On the flip she puts a towel over your eyes and does a an Indo manhood therapy similar to JG, clearing the veins etc before finishing you off.

No touching is allowed and she seems pretty stern about that. Professional service only.

It’s a weird setup. One bedroom place, where the bedroom is split by a wardrobe and curtain with massage section one side and sleeping bed the other. Both times I’ve been her elderly mother is sat in the lounge. Nice people, very chatty and speaks ok English. Offered me water, fruit etc at the end.
Old 30-11-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
wanderful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, thanks for sharing!! Able to share ctc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yampy View Post
I found an older Indo lady on Carousell based in MacPherson HDB. She’s probably in her 50’s and not a looker. But for $100 you get a great 90 min full body oil massage and Indo manhood therapy.

You need to let her know you want manhood therapy at the beginning when in the room. I made the mistake first time not asking until the end and she just squeezed in a quick hj. Next time I told her at the beginning I wanted 90 mins with manhood therapy. On the flip she puts a towel over your eyes and does a an Indo manhood therapy similar to JG, clearing the veins etc before finishing you off.

No touching is allowed and she seems pretty stern about that. Professional service only.

It’s a weird setup. One bedroom place, where the bedroom is split by a wardrobe and curtain with massage section one side and sleeping bed the other. Both times I’ve been her elderly mother is sat in the lounge. Nice people, very chatty and speaks ok English. Offered me water, fruit etc at the end.
Old 30-11-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BOLLYWOOD1234 is Cool - loads of Potential
Any1 knows where is kissz or kisz formerly frm spa7 at upper bukit timah
Old 30-11-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
limcy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Pls share bro
Old 30-11-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbgBoss View Post
Hi bro k* as in the metric used for distance?
yup the metric measurement
Old 30-11-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix_2k View Post
She was working in DreamlXXd spa in Yishun

She is good with her hands and all. damn good.
Rub and rub till ur super shiok. the best hands job so far...

her previous place must take $88 package or higher, imperial Japanese bubble bath crap....

Hj rates is $50....

However she has attitude issues, likes to ask about how pretty you think she is, do you like her perfume, comparison between MY n SG gals who is prettier etc... LOL.

She is from MY .

thanks for the info bro! good for me to be prepared. that means once you try her, she will not like it if we try other MLs
Old 30-11-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLLYWOOD1234 View Post
Any1 knows where is kissz or kisz formerly frm spa7 at upper bukit timah
Working in KL now i heard..
Old 01-12-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 20
matrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant future

Quote:
thanks for the info bro! good for me to be prepared. that means once you try her, she will not like it if we try other MLs
hahahhaa. yeah that is one way to put it, she just needs loads of compliments.
the teasing and the constant gliding of the inner thighs, yummy...
Old 01-12-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Juron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi can share ctc? Really need it right now! TIA
Old 01-12-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Juron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

But malay sometimes is good because more friendly for me
Old 01-12-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
boistarr is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Hi bro can share contact? Need it man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1