The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Diary of a world traveller wannabe

The next date we are meeting will be at Macritchie. I was prepping for an overseas trail race in northern Thailand, so, I could use this short hike as part of my training.

Went to buy two small bottles of Evian mineral water before that heading to Macritchie because our humidity can make one sweat a tonne and I can't afford to make this young lady faint

I joke with her that it may take 2.5 hrs if we are to cover the entire 10km route but in my mind, i will just do a short 6km route and head back to my condo. So, I ask her to bring along a swimming costume so that she can swim in the pool if she wishes to.

So we met in Macritchie and later I found out that she actually took a bus from Orchard. Hmm...this gal is very adventurous seasoned traveler. I am impressed by her, who could use our public transport and never even ask for any general help. Very independent.

In my heart I wanted to try to change her and bring her back to normal life. So I probe her further what is her long term plan etc. Due to our large age gap, I won't commit for anything further than a friend relationship but I am prepare to pay for her course fee in SG and living allowance etc If she is willing to try to change and enroll in the course she is passionate for.

Long story short, she was afraid to commit for 2-3 years course and her command of the English language and her independence. She felt that if she were to stay with me, it will be like a serious relationship which both of us are not willing to go that way. We were at the wrong time wrong era kindna of thing but at least I gave her a way out but it just did not work out in the end.

After Macritchie we headed back to my condo. And we soon end up in bed again to complete out physical exercise after a lot of teasing when hiking earlier.

Soon after she change to her swimming costume and had a video call with her mother. We went downstairs for a swim and she proves that she is a much better swimmer than me. I can run well but I do suck in swimming but that's OK

We got back and ordered Grab food for lunch and after lunch we had our second session in bed. Man, I have not done 2 sessions in a day for the longest time but this gal is making my little bro really hard every time easily. It's as if I am in my mid 30s again when I can fuck so many free lancers each weekend when I was in Dubai....

After this we had another meet up in Mandai Zoo before she departed to Bali and I went to north Thailand and we we never meet again. We are connected on Instagram but I was saddened a bit that she did not want to take up my offer to lead a normal life but that's her decision and I will respect it.
Old 06-11-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing nice story TS, support!
Old 13-11-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This story I will share happened more than 10 years ago. It's has it's twist and turns and a bit of drama. Not the always smooth straight to heaven kindna story.

When we play with this sugar babies kindna of thing, we usually read all about the good stories only but not all of them are very smooth. I have a couple of them that are not, so, hopefully by writing this down, it will steer brothers who read them avoid any "booby" traps

This story involves 2 gals, first is Gal A which I came across in Locanto. I used Locanto heavily that time, even when I was in Dubai, Locanto was easy to get freelancers when you don't want to go personally to the "dirty" disco on your own. I have one interesting story to share about one experience in Dubai, but I will leave it another day....

So Gal A advertised to provide company to gentlemen but no intimacy service. I came across it and I was rather free that day, so, I messaged her and surprisingly got a reply quickly.

That time I was still driving and have access to a car, so, I said I will pick her up from this place and drive to Jurong Lake Garden to just chit chat. We agreed on the cost and payment mode, which is always COD. Always. That time there is no PayNow or PayLah, anyway, so, it's COD for me, even today.

I managed to pick her up at the designated location and we drove to Jurong Lake Garden. Being unfamiliar with that location, took me awhile to navigate but manage to park and went to a shaded area to sit and talk.

Found this gal who is still studying in ITE to be pretty short, 160 cm the most and not very slim but not chubby too. She got nice fair skin and pretty cute face overall. It's the typical SYT gal. Sweet.

So we talk basically about schools, what she wants to do after etc and whether she got bf or not. The typical stuff to size her up. To me, this gal is very good potential to bring further from first base to second base, need to bid my time and not to be too "hungry" was my thought

Since it was in the afternoon, like 4pm, I told her let's go back to the car and switch on the aircon and get out of the heat. She agreed and off we walk back to the car and I drove around to find a secluded carpark nearby and found Jurong Birdpark carpark was rather empty.

I parked there but kept the engine on and aircon full blast. And we continue to make small chat a bit more.

I can't remember exactly the detail but soon enough, I was kissing her and rubbing her breasts with my hands. Wow, now, where was this slow and steady thing? This is going too damn fast but she doesn't seems to mind!

So, while kissing her my hand starts to grope her breast from the top of her low neck top. She got an ample full of rack there, to be honest. The feeling of a young soft breast was very enticing. And the nips was pinky fresh too, so, yummy was my thoughts....

After a good deep tongue fight and groping her breasts, I became bolder and tested her further. Remember, we are suppose to have chit chat dates only...

My mouth went to her breast and start to lick and suck them and I can hear her start making soft moan

And again I tested her by taking her hand and place them on my now very hard rod and she comply by massaging it. This gal is defo have experience....hmm

But soon we have to stop this hanky panky due to a cleaner was walking nearby and I could see from the corner of my eye...oh well, all good thing shall passed.

So, I drove her back to her place and we continue to message via WeChat for future dates. This is where it became a bit complicated due to a boy in ITE got involved....damn
Old 14-11-2022, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 8
tsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to all

thread subscribed…popcorns in the pot, keep on churning TS…you rollin good
Old 14-11-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
caromant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story, please keep going
Old 15-11-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

-- intermission start --
Just a note to myself to write my experience with a Caucasian (North American) babe I met yesterday (Monday 15 Nov) in a Sentosa hotel. Gal from Seeking A.

This must be the most beautiful freelancer I ever fucked in my entire life. No joke

-- intermission end --

Let's get back to this ITE threesome problem but later become a foursome when Girl B joined in. Damn. Again, when things get messy, it really caught you unexpectedly.

So after the meeting with Gal A, we kept in touch via WeChat for our next meet. She agreed to go further, so, we more or less all set to do the deed in a budget hotel in our next meeting.

Suddenly on a weekday afternoon, while I was working in the office, I got a message on WeChat that Gal A is asking for help with money. Usually I don't entertain such thing at all (recall the COD?)

So, I kept asking her to wait till we meet, even the same day, in the evening and I will pass her cash. But she kept pushing saying it's urgent, she need it for her school fee. But I smelt something fishy is brewing. And kept saying no to her request.

Note: After this experience, I kept 2 phones. One phone for personal/professional - totally clean. The other phone is for pure play only. Will switch off the play phone when I am at work 100%.

And out of the blue, I got a message from another gal. Let's call her Gal B who suddenly told me to ignore any more messages from Gal A because her now new boyfriend is the one messaging me.

He wants to get even on me for what I did to her in the car the other day. But I told her Gal A was still single on that day, so, what's the issue? Wow, now I am in real sticky situation.

So, I have no choice but to cut my loss and block Gal A from WeChat. And continue to chat with Gal B. I ask Gal B how come she has my WeChat account and she admitted that she and Gal A are friends in ITE and she was having some money issue and Gal A refer me to her to get some funding.

OK, that's interesting. Never expected that gals in ITE share this things among themselves. But I am game. So I ask Gal B what she can do and how much allowance she expected per meet.

To me I am going to extract as much as I can from Gal B since her situation exposed her to be exploited. Now I have the upper hand. OK, I am no angel but it is what it is. Gal B shared that she is still yet to sleep with a guy but she is a lesbian and have a girlfriend too.

I told her I am fine with that. As long as her gf doesn't know this arrangement, I don't give a damn.

So, we arrange to meet in a hotel in Clark Quay. For brothers who are in the know, this hotel is notorious for it's day only rate. And need only 1 IC. Since Gal B prefer such an arrangement, I told her I have a solution.

Next write up will be first session with Gal B.

Last edited by fnulnu99; 15-11-2022 at 12:10 PM.
Old 15-11-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Keep going bro. Nice and interesting thread
Old 16-11-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light

Enjoy reading
Old 16-11-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Need to jog my memory a bit since this particular experience is so long ago....

I went to pick up Gal B in AMK, which is not very far from where I was staying, so, in a sense it's very convenient to meet on regular basis.

I parked at the car park and message her the car color and number plate and waited inside. Not long after, I saw this young gal, came walking from the other block towards my car.

She was in t-shirt and jeans and her hair is rather short at that time. She is not the thin type, some would call it, thick but she got a pleasant face. I would say quite pretty actually.

I don't have a real preference how a girl particular body should be like. But sometimes too skinny type is not so appetizing. Need some meat for a good doggy is best

So we drove and chatted a bit about her family. Fact finding about her background etc Won't state the details here of course. And I told her the procedure once we reach the hotel. She is to wait for me in the car and I will go get the room key and go down to the car and go up to the room together.

Since this is going to be her first experience with a man. She was very shy and very self conscious of her body. We agreed not to go all the way and just have oral sex. That's fine with me since I still like having access to a young fresh gal and can teach her a thing or two

Gal B: Do I have to take off my entire t-shirt? Can I keep them on?

Me: Errr....sure, but please remove your bra

Gal B: You promise you won't insert that in?

Me: Yes, I promise. I don't even bring a condom. So I won't go in raw. I never do raw.

Gal B: OK

I went and proceed to remove her jeans and kept her panty on first.

She has such a soft pale skin that is so soft to the touch. But I want to take it very slow before I remove that panty. So I face her and initiate a tentative kiss on her lips.

Me: You are so cute. Maybe I can say even pretty
Gal B: HeHe No lah I am not pretty but my younger sister is...

Me: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
[But now I am curious how the younger sister looks like ]

So I went on the attack of her lips and part them with my tongue so that I can explore that still rather innocent babe lying on the bed. While my hand starts to grope her breast that is rather a handful. Give them both a nice squeeze to get the action going.

While the other hand starts to explore the southern region and reached the valley beyond the small hill covered with fine shrubs. I can feel the valley's creek is beginning to flow with freshly squeezed nectar. This innocent nubile barely 19 yo is getting really turned on.

I broke my kiss and went to explore her ears, neck and go further down and attack the nipple and breast. Natural boobs are the best. Soft and ever so succulent. (the biggest tits I ever encountered was a Russian. 40 DD. Oh boy, that's one hell of boobs to suck on )

But the prize is not the boobs but further down. So I have to continue the mission of licking her not so flat tummy (which I still don't mind) and finally reach the virginal prize of a pussy.

Which until then was only licked by another gal. So being the first man to lick and suck that clitty head is making my head buzz with excitement. My first mission has achieved today. I am going to make her cum orally today and let her suck me off, after.

The main goal is to deflower this babe, yup. That's the ultimate prize
Old 16-11-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Diary of a world traveller wannabe

Thanks for the update TS, really enjoyed it
Old 16-11-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Interesting glimpse into the ITE scene bro. Never knew its so happening there. Always curious about ITE girls.
Old 16-11-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Maybe some girls in ITE are more open? or they share things like this among themselves more compare to other girls? I am not sure. But from what I gather, girls from other institution of higher learning probably do the same as well.

Being a parent is really hard, if just a bit screw up will end up the daughter will try to earn some income with such side hustle.

If parents found out, am sure their heart will break one. I may share one more story something to this affect in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
Interesting glimpse into the ITE scene bro. Never knew its so happening there. Always curious about ITE girls.
Old 17-11-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Gal B ended to be my longest affair with a sugar baby. This relationship went on for a couple of years at least. Although we hardly message each other on WeChat, partly because busy with work and am still married. I will usually just message her a few days in advance to arrange our next meeting date.

Our meeting is like 2-3 a month and this is really draining my resources because she is not the only SB I am seeing. Usually I have more than 1 SB that I will rotate on and off. Yeah, luckily the work is bringing me sufficient income to spread around the cheers

Prowling constantly in Locanto looking for fresh meat was fun. Especially when I get to convince gals to do more than they advertised. Everyone has a price, so they say. So, I just need to test their limit with my offer. Most of them will cave in, I would say.... but all this will drain my not infinite resources, for sure.

It's an addiction that is hard to get rid off. Like a drug.

One day I received a message from Gal B at night.

Gal B: Hello. What are you doing? Busy?
Me: Not really. Catching up with my reading. What's up?

Gal B: I am just wondering if you can increase my allowance?
Me: Can but we need to do more. Are you ready for that?

Gal B: Do what more? (she act blur)
Me: Sucking me alone is just the beginning. If you want to me increase your allowance, you need to let me hit the home run....

Gal B: Errr....I rather continue sucking you like that lor
Me: If that suits you. I am not going to force you. You know me

It seems that Gal B other partner is draining her allowance which I am providing her

I am indirectly funding Gal B fun session with her gf.....sigh

But Gal B didn't realize that, although my resources is limited but my patience for the long game is not. Only good things will come if one is patience is my motto
Old 17-11-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
SoSerious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolOfLife View Post
Thanks for the update TS, really enjoyed it
Yes very good share