The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of
Re: Pushing my wife over the edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
But from a one man woman to a woman who is fucking a different guy everyday, don't you think the changes is too drastic? How did she get so many ready men anyway? She goes to a pub and random pick up guys? Or is she targeting ppl she already know?
Because it is a story and you can write whatever you want. As a reader, just enjoy it and don’t over think it.

If i’m the chosen one to help his wife clock numbers, then i’ll help to post some FR for everyone’s reading by contributing to the story. If not, just keep it fictional.
Old 30-10-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
publicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
But from a one man woman to a woman who is fucking a different guy everyday, don't you think the changes is too drastic? How did she get so many ready men anyway? She goes to a pub and random pick up guys? Or is she targeting ppl she already know?

Yeah. I'm still in a state of trying to digest this. Belle suddenly became very curious about her sexuality. Hence I do caution bros out there with the same fantasy. It is going to be a roller coaster of emotions trying to accept your wife fucking other men.

Belle goes to pubs/bars and hopefully gets picked up. It makes her feel wanted and that she hasn't lost her attractiveness after being a mom.
Old 30-10-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

publicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Because it is a story and you can write whatever you want. As a reader, just enjoy it and don’t over think it.

If i’m the chosen one to help his wife clock numbers, then i’ll help to post some FR for everyone’s reading by contributing to the story. If not, just keep it fictional.

Thanks for the support! It's a story that I try to keep it as close to how we experienced it. Takes alot of time to sit down and write down all the conversations, thinking through the emotions that hit us at that time, and also to keep it entertaining for the supporters out there.

Those that doubt the authenticity of the story are welcomed to think what they want. But for me, its for me to write down what I went through, so that I can look back at what happened. The entertainment value is secondary to me.
Old 30-10-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 17
bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!

Camp here for more
Old 30-10-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

TS. How about share the video your Wife sent you and any other pics of her, censored of course.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 30-10-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Hwei6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Assuming your wife fucked her ex and used you as an excuse for their incident. I think there is a possibility they have done more than one, but this is the time either she is really pregnant or she has decided to turn back and to make it the last time.

Either or, i feel it is unlikely to be a one time affair.
Girls simply won't tell you if it is a one time affair. Not to mention they still have the mood to take a video after heavy petting

i just feel it's unlikely

But regardless you did enjoyed the after effect, for threesome is now open and you guys are having fun. just always go protected.
Old 30-10-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Dear PublicAgent,

Thanks for sharing your wife experiences. Could you post more of her pics and vids for us to fantasize on? Also, have you participated in 3some with her before? Btw, do you post on undertable.co?
Old 30-10-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwei6969 View Post
Assuming your wife fucked her ex and used you as an excuse for their incident. I think there is a possibility they have done more than one, but this is the time either she is really pregnant or she has decided to turn back and to make it the last time.

Either or, i feel it is unlikely to be a one time affair.
Girls simply won't tell you if it is a one time affair. Not to mention they still have the mood to take a video after heavy petting

i just feel it's unlikely

But regardless you did enjoyed the after effect, for threesome is now open and you guys are having fun. just always go protected.
Absolutely possible scenario. But in our case, really was the first time it happened.

Yeah. That's why the rule #1 is Condom is a must.
Old 30-10-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Dear PublicAgent,

Thanks for sharing your wife experiences. Could you post more of her pics and vids for us to fantasize on? Also, have you participated in 3some with her before? Btw, do you post on undertable.co?
Thanks for the support. For now, we're not going to post media online even if censored because once on the Internet, its forever. The reason Belle wants to meet and fuck in real life is because she can make sure its really someone that doesn't know us and will have no repercussions.

Of course, the day she is ready to meet online people, then it's a different story.
Old 31-10-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

So sexciting, camping here for more updates
Old 31-10-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she is pregnant and you are truly satisfied, whether you like it or not. Some fantasies remain as fantasies because once it spirals, you cannot control or rein it back anymore. Many more to come, you just unlocked something you will never be ready for.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 31-10-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Wow. TS.. your wife really went from 0 to 100 fast... Means somewhere deep inside the desire must have already been there.
Old 01-11-2022, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
I hope she is pregnant and you are truly satisfied, whether you like it or not. Some fantasies remain as fantasies because once it spirals, you cannot control or rein it back anymore. Many more to come, you just unlocked something you will never be ready for.
I totally agree with the part of not being ready. But we've talked about it and the open communication really helps. I feels satisfied, Belle feels more confident with her body now. No doubt there could be unforeseen issues that we've not ready for, but we do hope we can work out as a couple and be stronger.

But don't need to wish Belle is a pregnant. We're all here at sbf for sexual fun and fantasies. Whatever happens, its btwn us as a couple. Just wish everyone here the best
Old 01-11-2022, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
Wow. TS.. your wife really went from 0 to 100 fast... Means somewhere deep inside the desire must have already been there.

I think its transient. Things should stabilise after this initial phase
Old 01-11-2022, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
Asakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when a lady is willing, they can get it anytime anywhere be it randomly picking up strangers or hook up with people she already knows
Quote:
How did she get so many ready men anyway? She goes to a pub and random pick up guys?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1