The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 7
Dzire is a name known to allDzire is a name known to allDzire is a name known to allDzire is a name known to allDzire is a name known to allDzire is a name known to all
Any where to play after midnight in bkk?

Due so certain conditions, can only go out to play
After 12am all the happening places close already 🥹 any place that is still open? Also not convenient to bring girl back, so hoping to just play outside ☺️
TIA
Old 25-11-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Any where to play after midnight in bkk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzire View Post
After 12am all the happening places close already 🥹 any place that is still open? Also not convenient to bring girl back, so hoping to just play outside ☺️
TIA
huh?
agogo bars open till 2am
some other clubs open till 4am
just ask a siambu to bring you to those 4am clubs.
Old 26-11-2022, 05:05 AM
Samster

Dzire is a name known to allDzire is a name known to allDzire is a name known to allDzire is a name known to allDzire is a name known to allDzire is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
huh?
agogo bars open till 2am
Ah thanks bro, any recommendations? 😅
Old 26-11-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
TIA
After midnight, if i want service, i go Penthouse Spa since it is one of the rare places that close very late. May not have a lot of choices for ladies at that time.
Old 26-11-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
alexalmighty90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what kind of play you want ?
Old 26-11-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 2
chuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
After midnight, if i want service, i go Penthouse Spa since it is one of the rare places that close very late. May not have a lot of choices for ladies at that time.
interesting. where is it located ?
Old 27-11-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
huh?
agogo bars open till 2am
Yes 4am clubs are fun only siambu will know. Not those top one space bar etc, is those Thai high so visit, local Thai girls atas will also go there try hook
Old 27-11-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 14
Zeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone chionging this weekend? PM
Old 27-11-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posti34 View Post
Yes 4am clubs are fun only siambu will know. Not those top one space bar etc, is those Thai high so visit, local Thai girls atas will also go there try hook
most of these 4am clubs actually not hiso ones
hard to find without siambu leading you because by 2 am all the lights outside will switch off to act like they are closed but actually inside is super happening
Old 27-11-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
TIA
Go to Nana Entertainment Plaza,Sukhunmvit Soi 4 (Beside Nana Hotel).Many bars and pubs still open after 12.00am and many pretty Fls along Nana Hotel.

Happy bonking !

Chok Dee.
Khop Khun Krab.
Old 27-11-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Pm location if possible. ☺️
Old 27-11-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
Go to Nana Entertainment Plaza,Sukhunmvit Soi 4 (Beside Nana Hotel).Many bars and pubs still open after 12.00am and many pretty Fls along Nana Hotel.

Happy bonking !

Chok Dee.
Khop Khun Krab.

Been there but not a fan of such places due to bad experience.
Keep trying to psycho you buy drinks.
Buy already keep asking you to take her home.
Another lady caught my eyes instead, as wasn’t interested in the girl that forced me in for a drink.

Told her I didn’t like her and had to pay her a tip 1000baht to leave me alone. But still wasn’t contented and asked for more and wouldn’t leave me alone Damn turnoff.
She jacked up the price of taking the other lady that I was interested so that she could get a share.
Had to pay 6000baht and bar fine 1300baht if I wanted take her home.
Said I wasn’t interested anymore and received a punch in the guts.
Seriously wtf. Like ah Hai pay money get beaten up
Old 27-11-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Depends... I went to a few normal bars... Ordered beer n cost about the same as other joints.
Old 27-11-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
TIA
U can try Khaosan Road where the fun action starts from 12.00 am.Many bars,pubs and restaurants.Also many local FLs and even foreign FLs.U may find your dreams and happiness there. Generally,Thai people are good and fun-loving people. Don't let one bad incident discourage u from seeking fun adventures in the LOS.

Khop kun Karp!
Old 27-11-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Told her I didn’t like her and had to pay her a tip 1000baht to leave me alone. But still wasn’t contented and asked for more and wouldn’t leave me alone Damn turnoff.
She jacked up the price of taking the other lady that I was interested so that she could get a share.
Had to pay 6000baht and bar fine 1300baht if I wanted take her home.
Said I wasn’t interested anymore and received a punch in the guts.
Seriously wtf. Like ah Hai pay money get beaten up
it is. pay money to get beaten up.
the best way to get rid of someone is not to give her a single baht, stop talking to her, show you are disinterested.
once they give money, they will be even more focused on pestering you for more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1