The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-10-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
trialsoffire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Everyone is new before lah

Just up u...
Thanks bro!
Old 17-10-2018, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 15
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of
Re: Fallen into the trap of the $88 P massage gimmick

Quote:
Originally Posted by trialsoffire View Post
Got zapped hard for this comment! LOL
Upz u. I despise repeated offer of p massage scams.
Old 17-10-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Spa owners know the weak spot of men. Men usually visit massage when they are horny. When men are horny, they will pay just to get a good time. That's how the repackaging of the massage process came about, resulting in p-massage and other nonsense which let them earn more.

All these owners are not stupid, they know their ML can earning extra, why would a boss want to let the ML earn more than them. Imagine a $50 massage, ML get $10 to $15 from boss + ($30-$50 extras), ML ends up getting paid more than the boss. Of course the boss wants more than $35-$40 considering rentals etc. Business is all about earning as much money as possible, if not why would people risk & go into business.

With more massage parlours offering those p-massage, everyone in the industry start to follow suit. Who doesn't want extra money ? Many men knows or think that by taking $50/hr, they might not get any teasing or extras, resulting in a wasted trip. Therefore, they think might as well spend another $38 since already paying $50. I'll quote an example of a spa lady boss/reception who keeps on promoting $88 and says majority of men takes that package, it's more shiok etc... Some guys will not want to lose face or portray a cheapskate image infront a lady, they will give in to $88. Spa owners knows this weakness of men.
Old 17-10-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Spa owners know the weak spot of men. Men usually visit massage when they are horny. When men are horny, they will pay just to get a good time. That's how the repackaging of the massage process came about, resulting in p-massage and other nonsense which let them earn more.

All these owners are not stupid, they know their ML can earning extra, why would a boss want to let the ML earn more than them. Imagine a $50 massage, ML get $10 to $15 from boss + ($30-$50 extras), ML ends up getting paid more than the boss. Of course the boss wants more than $35-$40 considering rentals etc. Business is all about earning as much money as possible, if not why would people risk & go into business.

With more massage parlours offering those p-massage, everyone in the industry start to follow suit. Who doesn't want extra money ? Many men knows or think that by taking $50/hr, they might not get any teasing or extras, resulting in a wasted trip. Therefore, they think might as well spend another $38 since already paying $50. I'll quote an example of a spa lady boss/reception who keeps on promoting $88 and says majority of men takes that package, it's more shiok etc... Some guys will not want to lose face or portray a cheapskate image infront a lady, they will give in to $88. Spa owners knows this weakness of men.
Well said bro, my sentiments exactly.

They promote $88 coz it's more shiok, if they really honoured what was promoted & made the customers shiok shiok, still not so bad la, at least we can say money is well spend.

Most of the $88 goes to the boss, the MLs get very little, and the MLs are not stupid either, they will ask for tip to make u shiok shiok, they will ask for tip if u misfire, they will ask for tip for releasing etc etc.

If u dun agree wif them, your $88 P is worse then the $50 normal, the MLs hv their own style of P, they hv a way to deal wif u one.

Spas want to earn more, MLs want to earn more too.

Very often we will succumb to the MLs' request, we will not want to lose face or portray a cheapskate image in front of MLs, MLs know this weakness of men , unless u are truly an iron-hearted man la..
Old 17-10-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Well said bro, my sentiments exactly.

They promote $88 coz it's more shiok, if they really honoured what was promoted & made the customers shiok shiok, still not so bad la, at least we can say money is well spend.

Most of the $88 goes to the boss, the MLs get very little, and the MLs are not stupid either, they will ask for tip to make u shiok shiok, they will ask for tip if u misfire, they will ask for tip for releasing etc etc.

If u dun agree wif them, your $88 P is worse then the $50 normal, the MLs hv their own style of P, they hv a way to deal wif u one.

Spas want to earn more, MLs want to earn more too.

Very often we will succumb to the MLs' request, we will not want to lose face or portray a cheapskate image in front of MLs, MLs know this weakness of men , unless u are truly an iron-hearted man la..
so their approach is very important....most of the time if they actually tease u first until u shiok shiok....u most likely won't bargain when they pop the GQ....that's how i succumbed to one $88+$50......wtf she is not even very chio...but her dirty and sex talk while HJ you ....lol but then it's only once.

while some don't do anything to set up the mood , then pop GQ...most of the time i will either say no or bargain down to $30.
Old 18-10-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
so their approach is very important....most of the time if they actually tease u first until u shiok shiok....u most likely won't bargain when they pop the GQ....that's how i succumbed to one $88+$50......wtf she is not even very chio...but her dirty and sex talk while HJ you ....lol but then it's only once.

while some don't do anything to set up the mood , then pop GQ...most of the time i will either say no or bargain down to $30.
I ever paid 88+50 for release, oso 88+30 and 88 oni.

88+50 is a one time business for me, NO 2nd rtm for these MLs from me, 88+30 possible rtm, 88 oni is very unlikely nowadays.

Frankly, i dun mind paying 88 for an intense teasing w/o release, used to hv it before, 1hr or 60min of blue balls teasing.

By teasing i mean to say the rubbing/griping/squeezing of the hammer head, hammer shaft, and the two ball bearings.

That was probably 2 years ago? those were the days..
Old 18-10-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
By teasing i mean to say the rubbing/griping/squeezing of the hammer head, hammer shaft, and the two ball bearings.

That was probably 2 years ago? those were the days..
one ML offered me this deal, she told me she will focus more on my groin next time, within the hour....only $70 it really depends on how they do it....like one i had, she's like a bored milf simply doing my groin cock and balls....i mean it's shiok but if there is some interaction and verbal teasing, it would be nicer.
Old 18-10-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
one ML offered me this deal, she told me she will focus more on my groin next time, within the hour....only $70 it really depends on how they do it....like one i had, she's like a bored milf simply doing my groin cock and balls....i mean it's shiok but if there is some interaction and verbal teasing, it would be nicer.

Is that y*** Milf.

Anyway bro lai pm the other Ml
This sounds totally my type max tease p
Old 18-10-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Is that y*** Milf.

Anyway bro lai pm the other Ml
This sounds totally my type max tease p
bro, gave you one already....u go and try first....her handi work is also sibeh steam...can 3G roaming some more....initially told her don't want to cum but cannot tahan ask her to finished me off....
Old 18-10-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Hauha I always read your writing all very good and gain. This one even better. That one abit hard coz I working quite late one haha
Old 19-10-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
U are more fortunate than me bro, your MLs are still round to pamper u, my favourite MLs all went back D'ng Sua liao, no more liao, new one all cannot pakai one, gan na sai !

Your budget spending comes wif maximum return la, how i envy u bro ..
Old 20-10-2018, 06:39 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Can we continue by posting names of more joints which has such $88 rubbish?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 20-10-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
Nick246 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Those so call p massage will ask u top up for HJ. Nvr meet those include hj.
Old 20-10-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
G7frogporridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Can we continue by posting names of more joints which has such $88 rubbish?
New wellness Spa, H&w Spa, Ai Qin Hai Spa, Tao Yuan Spa, Hua Mu Lan Spa, Ri Yue Tan Spa, Envy Spa, Vibrant Spa, Healthy Spa, Erica Spa, LD Spa, Sens Spa, JQ Spa, Dreamland Spa, I Spa, Coral Sea Spa, WEI Spa, Vix Spa, 88 Spa, Aileen Spa, Apple Tree Spa, Yu Spa, S Spa, Spa 9, Yue Yuan Spa, TY Spa, Southern Spa, Rabbit Foot Spa, New V Spa, Healthland Spa, 78 Spa, and many more....
Old 20-10-2018, 03:52 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G7frogporridge View Post
New wellness Spa, H&w Spa, Ai Qin Hai Spa, Tao Yuan Spa, Hua Mu Lan Spa, Ri Yue Tan Spa, Envy Spa, Vibrant Spa, Healthy Spa, LD Spa, Sens Spa, JQ Spa, Dreamland Spa, I Spa, Coral Sea Spa, WEI Spa, Vix Spa, 88 Spa, Aileen Spa, Apple Tree Spa, Yu Spa, S Spa, Spa 9, Yue Yuan Spa, TY Spa, Southern Spa, Rabbit Foot Spa, New V Spa, Healthland Spa, 78 Spa, and many more....
Great job!!

Let's continue posting their BIG names out

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread