The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 14
shyshyguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstershyshyguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Stupid Guy threatens ML

How stupid can a SG guy be ?
Threaten so many MLs asking them to transfer $150 to his bank account if not he will call Anti Vice to raid their joints and hideout .

You want to extort then go for higher amount you dumbass .
Hope some MLs call SPF and charge him for extortion .

Read up below you stupid fool .

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/PC1871?Pr...P4XVII-P4_383-.
Old 16-10-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Stupid Guy threatens ML

He is not stupid , he is very desperate
Old 18-10-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Many years ago 2 Malaly guys tied up a China hooker from Geylang. Fucked her and exhorted money from her. There will always be asshole around
Old 18-10-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Ml not stupid one la.
Old 19-10-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
TheHornyDevilz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You know, some of these places run by triads. Some by connected big bosses. Some even by police themselves (shareholders), so those who stupid enough to threaten them, might get pig's head hung outside their doors or even suddenly get moneylenders visit them asking for payment of loans they didn't take or such.

So stupid.
Old 19-10-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHornyDevilz View Post
You know, some of these places run by triads. Some by connected big bosses. Some even by police themselves (shareholders), so those who stupid enough to threaten them, might get pig's head hung outside their doors or even suddenly get moneylenders visit them asking for payment of loans they didn't take or such.
So stupid.
U think this is 1940s? Gangster now no power, not like last time. Also now everywhere got video camera, there even spy camera u can buy from simlim. All u need to record down the intimidation threat, post on YouTube, Facebook, stomp. Say police corruption.

Watch them all die. Dont underestimate the power of social media.

They wont be so stupid to openly harrass u. Remember 我们在明,他们在暗。drag them out to the light and u will notice they are powerless.
Put the gov and police on a tight spot. Sure have to act for public face and election.

Anyway it is still an Asshole thing to do to rob a hooker or extort her. Its an Asshole thing to do to anyone and i dont support such an action
Old 19-10-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3388 / Power: 12
kumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyshyguy View Post
How stupid can a SG guy be ?
Threaten so many MLs asking them to transfer $150 to his bank account if not he will call Anti Vice to raid their joints and hideout .

You want to extort then go for higher amount you dumbass .
Hope some MLs call SPF and charge him for extortion .

Read up below you stupid fool .

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/PC1871?Pr...P4XVII-P4_383-.
Bro dont mind me asking, do you based on article, news or experience with ML to start this thread?
Old 19-10-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 14
shyshyguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstershyshyguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumantong369 View Post
Bro dont mind me asking, do you based on article, news or experience with ML to start this thread?
A few MLs experienced it sometime last week .
He threaten quite a few MLs/FLs to transfer him $150 if not will report their locations to Anti vice . Not sure if those girls transfer to him .
But need to inform him the extortions penalty .
It's stupid of him to do so . China girls don't fear his threats one .
Good luck to him as well .
Old 20-10-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyway this has nothing to do with us. We are not in this trade.
Old 31-10-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

News reported its a 19yr old ITE student who tried to extort from FLs, and he claims it was an idea to earn money given to him from someone he met online, who also provided a list of FLs he could try extorting and how to do it

Not sure whats in it for the mastermind, disgruntled chiongster? Angry wife/gf? Either way, if what the student claim is true, he is also very stupid to just follow
Old 31-10-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4586 / Power: 8
Charlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond repute

Those guys who think they can take advantage to threaten the ML for money or services have to be smart not to try it. Once the ML report to the police, your personal detail goes into police record. Worst if the threat is proven like this 19 years ITE student, it is going to destroy your life and future. We have more to lose than the ML.

So cheong safely to take care of yourself and family.
Old 31-10-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyshyguy View Post
A few MLs experienced it sometime last week .
He threaten quite a few MLs/FLs to transfer him $150 if not will report their locations to Anti vice . Not sure if those girls transfer to him .
But need to inform him the extortions penalty .
It's stupid of him to do so . China girls don't fear his threats one .
Good luck to him as well .

Dpends on which ML he threaten? MLs who been in this line for 4-5 years all will know, but some of them who are new, will be scared. Afterall, it is their livelihood that will be affected. He die, they die also.
Old 31-10-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ies-if-she-did
It appears that there is a syndicate getting ginna Kia to do such things
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1