The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2018, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Eating a lady

I am happy that we are sharing our relative experiences for the betterment of cunninlingus. All women must be able to enjoy this mind blowing experience.

To cunninglingus! Slurps!
Old 19-10-2018, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
Too itchy means she is not turned on yet. Need to do more work up north first.
Hm.. thats what i did lor. But after she is wet and i went down on her again. She claim easy and jz want sex.
Old 19-10-2018, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
Hm.. thats what i did lor. But after she is wet and i went down on her again. She claim easy and jz want sex.
Yes and the best part is she tells you to f**K her. Little brother even harder upon hearing such nice words.
Old 19-10-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
aimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Ya man. Bonking and same time licking armpit. Shiok
Yeah bro. totally agree. sibei song.
Old 19-10-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
LuckyWan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
Some ger is like that one, prefer sex to oral
Old 21-10-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Eating a lady is an enjoyment esp when she is looking at you and knows you are enjoying it. I like it when they spread wide open for you.

I like to do the lipstick move where i rub my lips against her clit like putting on lipstick.... and when she does the same to my penis head.. it’s amazing.

The best is where she wants some attention to her anus where she arch up for you... and when you sink your tongue in.. the amazing moan she gives you.
Old 24-10-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
cordycep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Eating a lady is an enjoyment esp when she is looking at you and knows you are enjoying it. I like it when they spread wide open for you.

I like to do the lipstick move where i rub my lips against her clit like putting on lipstick.... and when she does the same to my penis head.. it’s amazing.

The best is where she wants some attention to her anus where she arch up for you... and when you sink your tongue in.. the amazing moan she gives you.
Very nice sharing and well said

I also love to see her shiok face.
Old 24-10-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whambamtksmaam View Post
tried rimming my girl's asshole over the weekend. she literally turned soft and slummed on the bed the moment my tongue reaches her hole

asked her if she liked it and she nodded her head and said it was a different feeling
which is why some bros like to receive AR
Old 24-10-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
Ya man, that feeling is epic, all bros should experience it at least once in their life.
Old 24-10-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
tried rimming my girl's asshole over the weekend. she literally turned soft and slummed on the bed the moment my tongue reaches her hole

asked her if she liked it and she nodded her head and said it was a different feeling
After your ass rimming her, she dare to french you?
Old 24-10-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
nasduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Ya man, that feeling is epic, all bros should experience it at least once in their life.
Fully agreed. I always gave her the shiok face.
Old 24-10-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
GoodBless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Well done bro!
Old 25-10-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
bakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to behold

Its mutual. Makes the session more intense.
Old 25-10-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
Its a great loss if we reject such offer fm a girl.

Thank you
Old 25-10-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Its a great loss if we reject such offer fm a girl.
yes, mustn't reject, in fact must collect such rare gems macam like thanos and his infinity gauntlet

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1