The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
deneumostier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L & m

Marvelous story. Keep it coming.
Old 18-10-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, great stuff and do keep the updates going.
Old 18-10-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

I was a bit disappointed, I much prefer them on, but wasn't about to argue with a woman who was undoing my belt.

My pants fell to the floor and L was stroking my cock as we still stood in the doorway. I moaned into her mouth as her lips closed over mine. She continued to pull me off as I struggled to get her clothes off, it seemed I'd lost some of my touch after my dry spell.

Finally her bra was off and her beautiful tits dropped into my eager hands. I massaged them firmly and sucked them lightly as L wriggled out of her skirt and pushed her panty-covered pussy against my rock-hard cock.

I'd forgotten how much I loved that feeling and pressed myself harder against her as she moved her hips rhythmically back against my shaft.

"Oh shit I want you" I breathed into her ear.

She moaned back at me as I slid my hands down her body and over the fabric of her panties, hooking my finger under the hem.

Pulling the lacey material to the side I ran my finger through the patch of hair that remained above her slit.

I slid her panties off her hips and gradually made my way toward her wetness, I could feel the heat radiating from her and was dying to taste her juices.
Old 18-10-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Welcome back bro!
Tks Bro. Went back to S. Africa to spend time with Veronica and her family. Then went to US for some work. Didn’t even had time to come into the forum. Missed all those stories and news here. I’ll try my best to make up but my recent work schedule is quite tight.
Old 18-10-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
iKeMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story, shall support.
Old 18-10-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
harwy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please keep going
Old 18-10-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
baboondays is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbaboondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping here for next update
Old 18-10-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

As my finger entered her slit and slid over her clit I relished the feeling of her hand squeezing my cock tightly.

I turned her around so her back was to me, her arse crack pressing against my cock. I slid my middle finger down her slit, rubbing her clit hard and entering her pussy with just the tip of my finger.

L was moaning heavily as she reached desperately for her handbag, pulling out a condom.

"Fuck me quickly" she gasped as I pushed my finger deeper into her.

I shuffled us the short few steps to the couch and sat her down.

I quickly slipped on the condom and knelt in front of her as she lent back and thrust her pussy toward me.

With one hand I put my thumb on her clit, rubbing circles around her hard nub, and with the other I lined the tip of my cock up with her wet opening.

Pushing forward, I realised she'd had endured as much of a drought as me as I felt my cock stretching her tight walls.

"Fuuuck!" L gasped

"Ok?" I stopped and asked

"It's great, keep going," she breathed, "I love a thick cock"
Old 19-10-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Tks Bro. Went back to S. Africa to spend time with Veronica and her family. Then went to US for some work. Didn’t even had time to come into the forum. Missed all those stories and news here. I’ll try my best to make up but my recent work schedule is quite tight.
Haha ic, Glad everything is working out great for you. Was thinking if something happened that you “disappeared” for a few month.
Old 19-10-2018, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 19-10-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for continuing a great thread.
Old 19-10-2018, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 19-10-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Now that really got me going! I pushed all the way in until my thumb was squeezed between her clit and my pelvis.

L gasped as she took my full six inches and grabbed my arse as I thrust all the way in again and again, all the while making her squirm with my thumb. I continued to pound her in the dark but I knew I couldn't keep this pace up forever.

L, however, thought otherwise. As I tried to slow down she would just grab my hips and force me to fuck her faster.

"Fuck, L" I pleaded, "I'm gonna cum if we keep this up!"

"Do it!" she replied, "I'm gonna be fucking you all night!"

I could make out a broad smile through the dark room and needed no more encouraging.

My final thrusts were deep and hard, L screamed and threw her arms to her side and braced herself as I plunged my cock even deeper into her.

"Holy shit!" I screamed through clenched teeth as my cock erupted into the condom deep inside L’s pussy.

As I came down from my orgasm and pulled out L leaned forward and grabbed my face, kissing me hard.

"You're fuckin' sexy" I said when she released me from her grip.
Old 19-10-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

L just giggled and leant back against the couch. I leant forward and buried my head in her tits, kissing and sucking while I rubbed my semi hard cock against her still wet pussy.

I was already beginning to get aroused again and slid further down her body till my mouth reached her little patch of pubic hair.

I felt L’s hands run through my hair as I slid down further into her pussy.

Running my tongue over her wetness I tasted the combined flavours of her juices and the condom, which fortunately for me was flavoured. I was getting very keen to make her cum the way she had made me – nothing turns me on more than giving a woman head.

I gently inserted my tongue at the top of her slit and slid it right down to the other end, I heard a gasp from above as I passed over L’s clit and pressed down on her sensitive nub.

My hand softly wandered up the inside of her thigh and stroked the area between her two holes ever so lightly, before pressing gently onto her anus and running my finger up her arse crack

I concentrated my tongue on her hard clit and circled and sucked on it until I felt her thighs squeezing my head.

I inserted a finger into her opening and curled it backward to rub the inside wall of her pussy.

I felt more of her juices flow as I sucked harder on her clit and worked her with my finger.

As I heard a high-pitched squeal escape L’s mouth I knew she was having the time of her life and she promptly came hard into my eager face.

After L’s waves of pleasure had subsided and I had finished lapping at her pussy, I stood up, my cock once again a raging hard on after tasting that incredible pussy.

"Well aren't you resilient!" she said, surprised at seeing my cock standing proudly at attention.

"Nothing like making a woman cum to get me hard!" I replied.
Old 19-10-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

Likely won’t be able to update anything over the next 3 days. Taking my yatch out with M and a few friends to go fishing and Swimming near Batam
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1