The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-10-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

HDB is the worst location a ML or FL would operate in.
Old 20-10-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

MR on Angela

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-angela/

Finally got chance to arrange a visit, introduced from Lucy, so in my heart was thinking it should be good (her past recommendations were).

Got to the location, door opened by a slender pretty lady in lingerie. BINGO! Prettier than in the photos, my opinion but definitely the same person in the photos (most alike photo above).

Look (8.5/10): Sexy figure, showing nice Bs and a cute perky ass in lingerie. Face looks sultry, sexy type mistress but surprisingly demure personality. Soft spoken in fact.

Massage (6/10): Decent. That's about it, just 5 mins worth.

Sensual Catbath (7.5/10): Pretty good I must say, done very slowly with tongue tip on your back, lick lick a bit and blow into your ears. Shivers.

BBBJ (8.5/10): This girl has skills, rank among the top for BJ in this season. Not wrong to put her in the league of Long Nu I must say. Not as many patterns, but that small tongue around my meat shaft has an exceptional feeling, slurpy goodness, a nice vacuum when sucking and that shiok feeling of CIM is really really good.

While sensual is carry out, she is completely nude. Nice B-cups with eraser nipples, nice bushy little pussy of juicy goodness. 4G access with worldwide roaming, finale in 69 pleasuring each other. One word: TASTY!

Overall: One of the better ML in the market, slim, sexy with a tinge of slutiness. Skillful with mouth and CIM. Demure and good manner. A gem to keep in the RTM list.
Old 20-10-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Does yuki/carol stay in the same place she stayed in Feb this year?

Not sure who to try now. Used to rtm mint as the safe bet. Tried a couple of the hot ones now like chizi and aini but don't really click.

I prefer syt and with jusylt hj or cbj is fine. Don't usually go for cim since it's risky.

Only one on KY list now is adele
Old 20-10-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Might sound absolutely redundant.

How to convert a BBBJ into a CBJ? Answer: bring a cap!

If feel unsafe, just bring a cap along. Nothing to it.
Old 20-10-2018, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy.info/coke-massage/

Entered the place and saw a her looks older than the profile photo but still pre-milf. Bath urself. Extremely long catbath and ends with fake love making which was mind blowing.

Looks: 6 (7 when its dim)
Boobs: A-
Figure: very thin
Massage: 6 (she openly admitted massage is nt her strong pt)
AR: yes (for a short period)
Bbbj: 7
Gfe: 9 (scary lady who knows wat guys wan lol)
Catbath: 9 (crazily sensual)

Rtm: maybe
Old 20-10-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Might sound absolutely redundant.

How to convert a BBBJ into a CBJ? Answer: bring a cap!

If feel unsafe, just bring a cap along. Nothing to it.
Ya I know. I just added that to say I dont require bbbj

Last edited by Chidorigan; 20-10-2018 at 10:52 AM.
Old 20-10-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

My MR on Angela

I took the plunge and decided to visit her just now.

Looks: 7.5/10 looks prettier than photos, slutty looks, nice figure

Massage: 4.5/10 Normal and puts in effort don't expect too much, i am there not for the massage. One bad thing is she uses her phone on and off while massaging me.

Sensual: 9/10 her BBBJ and catbath is indeed top notch.Non stop action and Deep throat BBBJ make you cum in no time

Toilet Hygiene: Very Disgusting, dirty and a lot of insects, some kind of toilet flies all around from top to the walls around. Highlighted to her just now. Thinking of it makes my goosebumps come out.

RTM: Maybe not as the overall experience was average except the sensual
Old 20-10-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
kirayamato85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykirayamato85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone know what happen to 曼儿 from SLG? Less than 1 week cant contact her and delisted liao.
Old 20-10-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by intergce View Post
FR for SLG Yiyi.

HDLY/Assrim:8/10 First time trying this and was not bad...quite sensual & erotic...
CIM:8/10 No dongguan style service like the other bro mentioned but she took it all in..

Overall would definitely RTF,at $110 it is super value for $ and her tantalizing dance is kinda sexy...but will prolly try Long nu first hahahaha
Second this. Overall impression is, what a solid, service-oriented lady. The first thing she did when I came out of the shower was strip nude, and she remained nude for the whole session. If she had offered to shower together, that would have been tops heh.

Yea I know, next door hahah.
Old 20-10-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
suzzer is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey buddies

Anyone visit the below before? Looks power

http://sglocalmassages.info/shi-shi/
Old 20-10-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
My MR on Angela

I took the plunge and decided to visit her just now.

Looks: 7.5/10 looks prettier than photos, slutty looks, nice figure

Massage: 4.5/10 Normal and puts in effort don't expect too much, i am there not for the massage. One bad thing is she uses her phone on and off while massaging me.

Sensual: 9/10 her BBBJ and catbath is indeed top notch.Non stop action and Deep throat BBBJ make you cum in no time

Toilet Hygiene: Very Disgusting, dirty and a lot of insects, some kind of toilet flies all around from top to the walls around. Highlighted to her just now. Thinking of it makes my goosebumps come out.

RTM: Maybe not as the overall experience was average except the sensual
Since I just visited yesterday, her toilet still looks acceptable, observe no insects when I was there. Hygiene level is acceptable with new towels. Overall still good for me. Maybe you caught her at the wrong time of preparation bro.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 20-10-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Since I just visited yesterday, her toilet still looks acceptable, observe no insects when I was there. Hygiene level is acceptable with new towels. Overall still good for me. Maybe you caught her at the wrong time of preparation bro.

Cheers and happy hunting.
lucky u then. the toilet was absolutely disgusting. the flies insects was all over the wall i asked her to take a look she was shocked too. overall the whole sensual she aas damn hard working but too mechanical. prob u had a better chemistry with her.
Old 20-10-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer View Post
Hey buddies

Anyone visit the below before? Looks power

http://sglocalmassages.info/shi-shi/
Hey instant search shows pictures are stolen from China models/advertising sites. What you playing at?

Fake pictures, means you're fake too... And definitely no buddy of mine.
Old 20-10-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
suzzer is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hey instant search shows pictures are stolen from China models/advertising sites. What you playing at?

Fake pictures, means you're fake too... And definitely no buddy of mine.
Relax bro. Im not advertising. Im just asking if anyone visited before. No harmful intention
Old 20-10-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Hope this is helpful
My MR over the past 2 weeks

https://sglonelyguy.info/daisy-massage/
Just settling into new place, shared with Coco
Bit of a “Sha mei” sort
Very pleasant girl with a good figure

Looks 7/10
Massage 7/10
Sensual 8/10
Not a fan of the aggressive ear licking but I suppose other bros may like it
RTM: yes, nearest to me and decent price point

https://sglonelyguy.info/saya-massage/
Sounds Malaysian but she confirms she’s Chinese
Pretty and somehow reminds me of Paige Chua. Could be the hair style and dim lights

Nice room, nice scent

Looks 7 or 8 /10
Massage 6/10
Sensual 7/10
Low playability but perhaps will be better with other bros
She used her phone a lot
The massage was paused no less than 10 times
Perhaps she had things to attend to so I’ll give her benefit of doubt
RTM: not till other bros confirm the phone use was a 1-off

Wendy from SGrelax
It’s at a spa and spotted more than 1 good looking ML there
The ad indicated A cup but I’m 100% sure that’s wrong
She is at least a big B or C
Damn hot
If it was work done after listing, then it was very well done
Very nice indeed
Looks 8 or 9 /10
Massage 9/10
Sensual 8/10
Think Viet massages are my kind.
Second time having a Viet ML and both made me feel so relaxed
RTM: yes when I want a good massage; it helps that she looks so good; dislike the price though

YMMV
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1