The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
ilikeoldchangke

Old 02-06-2015, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
Oldman13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My good friend's marriage

Updates please...
Old 02-06-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 9
cat36DD is a glorious beacon of lightcat36DD is a glorious beacon of lightcat36DD is a glorious beacon of lightcat36DD is a glorious beacon of lightcat36DD is a glorious beacon of lightcat36DD is a glorious beacon of light

eagerly waiting too ........
Old 02-06-2015, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 9
HunnyCame888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHunnyCame888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

U dog32DD friend or enemy?
Old 02-06-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
MyFaultAgain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunnyCame888 View Post
U dog32DD friend or enemy?
dog is 32D or 32DD?
Old 03-06-2015, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
tromba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ILOCK
u are definately the best writer
here
Old 03-06-2015, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Piercer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice writing TS
Old 03-06-2015, 10:40 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I turned and was about to engage her in the conversation but she just brought up her hand in my face, exposing her delicious armpits again.

Celeste : Yes… I know… we’re not having that conversation… haha

James : you misunderstood my intentions Celeste.

I paused and adjusted my body, turning to face her and she gave me a wary look.

Celeste : What ? …

James : You…. Mentioned you …. Are good in laundry ? …..

She burst out laughing as I pestered her to give me a rate for weekend laundry service.

James : includes ironing please, that one is tedious.

It may sound too good to be true but Celeste and Ella are about 3 years younger than Don and I, which puts them in the range of 26 ish. Might be a rare gem in todays time and age but if you know where to look, I’m sure there are plenty of untouched ladies out in the street.

I’ve have friends who still managed to keep her cherry after 3 relationships, she’s determined to save it for her big day.

The irony was that none of her relationship lasted even though she’s pretty good looking. I found out the furthers she went was to give a blowjob.

Another common friend made a remark that sounded quite reasonable, even when you buy a car, you need to test drive….. not to mention marrying a woman.

My reply to him sounded equally reasonable too.

James : But…. Unless is 2nd hand car…. You buy brand new…. You also not testing the exact same one mah….. not true meh ?

10am

Time flew by as we chatted and watched TV. Every once in a while I would wander over to the door, trying to peer out into the corridor and lift lobby.

I could have easily called a lock smith but it’s Don and Ella’s new love nest, the last thing I wanted would be to have someone come cutting their locks.

A check with Celeste revealed that she did not have any plans that afternoon so there was no urgent need to get out of the house.

Celeste : How about you ? You going somewhere ?

James : Ya… I need to go back and do my laundry.

She chuckled and asked if I managed to fix the button on my berms.

James : Of course. I’m quite the all rounder.

10.15am

Don appeared and he was surprised to see Celeste and I watching Tv in the living room.

Don : What happened ? why are you all still here ?

Celeste : You 2 locked us in you idoits…

Celeste immediately asked where is Ella but Don had no idea, saying that she will probably be back after she finish sulking.

Don barely finished the sentence when Ella appeared at the door.

Everyone could feel it’s going to happen again.

Ella stormed into the house and went straight for Don, grabbing his t-shirt.

Don shouted at Ella as they tussled and pushed each other in the living room. The scuffle started again and Celeste staggered a few steps backwards again, her bad foot causing her to wobble right into my arms.

I decided enough was enough and set Celeste down on the sofa before trying to separate Don and Ella

James : Enough liao la… .what the fuck…. You think you all still young kids ar.

Although Ella is 3 years younger than Don and I, she is easily the more matured one among us. Don on the other hand have the tenancy to behave like a small kid at times.

It was impossible to separate them without getting a little rough and I definitely have no intention of hitting any of them.

Suddenly the image of Walter floated into my mind, the guy responsible for that confrontation.

As if things were not bad enough, Ella’s phone rang and the moment she realised it was her boss, Walter, she immediately shushed everyone down.

Initially no one knew who it was and we all shut up.

Then the moment Don heard Ella said, ‘ Yes boss ? ‘ , Don lost it and started shouting at Ella. The din made it impossible for Ella to continue the phone call and she left the house again.

Don shouted after Ella before she disappeared down the corridor.

Don : Go ! Go !.. Go and do whatever fuck you want. !

He slammed the bed room door with a thud that caused Celeste to jump.

I was really at a lost what to do when Ella came back and asked that we leave. Both Celeste and me.

Ella : We need to be alone to sort this out.

I have never seen Ella so mad before.

She apologised for Celeste’s foot, sent us to the door and shut it behind us.

10.40am

Celeste refused to go to a physician to get her foot treated, adding that it should get better in a while.

James : Ok…

Celeste : I don’t feel comfortable leaving them like this…. How ah…

I suggested we go grab some proper breakfast, then maybe buy something back for Don and Ella.

James : We can take the opportunity to check on them too on the pretext of getting them lunch.

Celeste’s eyes lit up at my suggestion and gave me a thumbs up.

11.30am

After a sumptuous meal of macdonald at downtown east 2 bus stops away, Celeste and I were enjoying our 2nd cup of coffee that morning.

Her foot felt a lot better and she was able to walk pretty much normally but it still hurts if she put too much pressure on it.

Celeste bought burgers for Don and Ella before we boarded a bus back to their house.

12 noon.

No one responded to our knocks and the ringing of the doorbell.

We tried calling both of them too, even texting them that we bought lunch.

I even took a picture of the food and sent it to their phones but they never opened the door.

Then Celeste had a stupid idea of trying to climb up the window and take a look.

Celeste : Perhaps we might see something ?

I looked at the old style HDB window that was slightly elevated from the common corridor. The room by the corridor was not air conditioned and Don had kept the original aluminium windows after cleaning them up.

There was no stools or shoe rack of any kind that could give us a boost and Celeste actually pulled my shirt by the sleeve and positioned me by the wall below.

Celeste : Eh… you do the army kind of thing…… boost me up.

James : What ? …. What army kind of thing…

Celeste : You know…. The bent down a bit, then put your hand on your lap so your buddy can climb those kind….

I wanted to tell her that we did not have that kind of luxury when we are clearing the low wall.

It’s either you make it or you don’t.

I shook my head, leaned against the concrete wall and bent my knees low. I gestured for Celeste to step on my thigh.

She set down her bag and the food and without warning, placed one of her feet on my thigh and up she went.

I never expected her to use both legs and before I could protest, she was clamouring up on my thigh, her hands pushing down on my head and shoulders trying to get a look into the flat.

It was at this moment I had the hardest and most painful erection in my life.

As Celeste kept her body close to the window, her tummy was literally plastered against my face.

I took in a deep breath of her tummy, of the top of her pants, the heavenly smell of fabric softener combined with Celeste’s scent sent columns of blood rushing to my manhood.

Her hands reached upwards, an attempt to reach the half open panels at the top and her singlet rode up, exposing her creamy smooth stomach with her cute pinch of her belly button.

My god, that sight alone was enough to make my pre cum start flowing. As if that were not enough, she tiptoed a little on the already unstable support of my thigh. My hand tried to steady her as she wobbled and slam her bottom onto my face, my senses caught fire as I relished in the thought that I was smelling her womanly smell during her period.

It was quick, only for a couple of seconds at most but it was heaven to me. Her zip area brushed against me several times as she struggled for balance.

Celeste : James…. Stop moving…

With both of her hands on my head, she tried to find the equilibrium and I was duely rewarded when I saw the peek of the waist band of her sweet pink underwear.

I decided that then I need to do more good deeds in this life, so that my good karma will continue to my next.

Celeste got off me and said she could hardly see anything.

I badly needed to adjust my erection as I watch Celeste pull her singlet properly and adjust her pants.

She went and tried the door again and I took the opportunity to adjust the my dick which was pushing painfully in a weird angle against my underwear.

12.15pm

We gave up 15 minutes later and just hung the food by the door and left the couple a message.

As we exit the lift at the ground floor, Celeste turned to look as me right as I was turning to speak.

The weird thing was that nothing came out and we just laughed.
Old 03-06-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I asked if she would like to share a cab back and she agreed.

As we boarded the cab, Celeste told the uncle her address and I mentally took note of it. I remembered going to that area in punggol before, it’s near the only mall in Punggol.

I never offered to send her back but instead just carried on our chat in the cab.

12.40pm

We alighted and I tried to pay for the fare but Celeste beat me to it.

James : Can i…. walk you to your block ?

I gave a mock gesture of removing an imaginary hat and giving a gentlemanly bow.

What caught me by surprise was that Celeste actually laughed and placed both hands by her tummy before giving me a curtsy.

Celeste : Yes you may…. Haha.

It was quite embarrassing as we caught the stare of a few passerbys.

It was barely a 2 minute walk before we reached the lift lobby and there was already a lift waiting on the ground floor.

I decided it was now or never and if I never tried, I would never know.

James : … ermm Celeste …

Celeste : Yah ?

I could see her paused by the lobby, and in that moment she brushed back her hair behind her ear, before clutching her bag with both her hands in front of her waist.

James : Any dinner plans later ?

She smiled and I could see her considering her answer.

Celeste : I’m meeting my parents for dinner… sorry…

James : Oh… it’s ok… another time then…

She was swaying her body slightly side to side when she spoke again.

Celeste : We could grab lunch across the road if you like…

My face lit up with a bright smile as she hit the lift button and gestured me in.

James : Aren’t we grabbing lunch ?

Celeste : We just had a late breakfast… wait la… and I need to use the bathroom again..

When the lift stopped at the 8th floor, I got out and fell behind Celeste in step.

She was opening the door and I asked if I should wait by the lobby or perhaps downstairs.

She gave me a puzzling look and replied.

Celeste : My house has a sofa, and a living room… you can wait there. Haha

I stepped into the living room and out pops the head of a lady I assumed to be her helper.

I heard Celeste said hi to ‘Mary’ before disappearing into her room and out back to the bathroom.

I was served a glass of water by Mary as I took in the interior of Celeste’s place and she just nodded her head and smile at me.

James : Thank you … thank you..

As I sipped the glass of water, I took in the racks of shoes by the door way. Heels, flats, slippers and even sneakers of various colours and designs that I was sure belonged to Celeste.

12.55pm

Celeste came out of the bathroom and was ready to leave but not before exchanging a few words with her helper who was drying some clothes in the yard.

As we locked up and went to the lobby I could not help but ask Celeste a question.

James : You have a maid…. And you still say you did a lot of housework.

It was at this moment Celeste turned and looked at me with her eyes wide opened before bursting out in laughter.

Celeste : Mary is my mum James….hahaha.

James : You call your mum Mary ??

Celeste : She calls me Celeste... i call her Mary.... what's wrong ?

That was a really embarrassing moment and I wished I could dig a hole in the concrete floor right then to bury my head in.

Celeste : I know.. I know… she looks a little… tan…. She swims everyday in the afternoon.

James : Oh my god… can I go back and say hi to your mum at least..

She just kept chuckling away and pulled me into the lift.

I felt bad, honestly but Celeste just kept laughing and teasing me about it.

As the lift door chimed on the ground floor, my phone rang.

It was Don.

James : It’s Don…

Celeste immediately checked her phone for calls as I answered.

Don : Bro… where are you… I’m under your block…

James : What ? .. like now ?

Don : Yah… can I go up for a while.

I told him I’m at Punggol but will make my way back asap.

Celeste : No call from Ella and she’s not replying .

I asked if Celeste would like to tag along over to my place.

James : Don’s at my place…. Let’s ask him ?

She nodded her head

Celeste : Will it be weird…. With you guys talking and all… what will I do …

I raised my hand for a cab that was making a U-turn and replied.

James : You can start with the laundry..

She gave me a playful slap on my arm before boarding the cab that stopped in front of her.

Celeste : Laundry then what..

James : There's the housework....bills...

Before i could finish my sentence, Celeste just did a very cute and exaggerated shushing action by putting her finger to her lips.

Celeste : Shhh... shsh... shhhh..... stop... hahah.

As the cab pulled off, i watch Celeste crossed her legs, folded her arms and looked out the side of her window and i wondered why even looking at the dangling slipper is giving me an erection....
Old 03-06-2015, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 21
14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light

Nice update
Old 03-06-2015, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
poppp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo nice!
Old 03-06-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
ClaypotDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

damn well written !!!!!!!!!!

will be waiting for next update
Old 03-06-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Sibei good Bro !! You really have talent in writing as i can broadcast the story with every action through your words. You managed to put in all the small details that makes the story feel so real.

As I read, I feel that I am James
Old 03-06-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
Lupdia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 03-06-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

And the housework... Bills... She sounds like girlfriend material.
Old 03-06-2015, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
latishame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A grand master in the craft of erotica.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1