The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2016, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Eating a lady

Hahaha. Hilarious comment! Just wanted to share that I got squirted at by one gorgeous vagina. Loved it. It almost hit my eye. It's because while I was running my tongue up and down, fingers gave some attention to the neighbouring hole. Lovely. As expected, I made sure I licked up all that sweet tasting honey. Yummy. And of course, it will follow up like how it's mentioned above when a demand was thrown down. Love that first sensation of sliding into a tight but well lubricared vagina. Just feels so good and right. Damn.
Old 19-06-2016, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
JoseMonterio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post
Hahaha. Hilarious comment! Just wanted to share that I got squirted at by one gorgeous vagina. Loved it. It almost hit my eye. It's because while I was running my tongue up and down, fingers gave some attention to the neighbouring hole. Lovely. As expected, I made sure I licked up all that sweet tasting honey. Yummy. And of course, it will follow up like how it's mentioned above when a demand was thrown down. Love that first sensation of sliding into a tight but well lubricared vagina. Just feels so good and right. Damn.
Congrats!! you must have really enjoyed the moment
Old 19-06-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickNpoke View Post
Well for the poking part of it... some love to be violently be taken when they in the mist of their orgasmical splendor because they will be hissing or yelling (at times clawing the head of their licker and meshing their swollen vagina onto the face of the licker lathering their womanly nectar all over their face...) to put it in NOW. That is not a request but a imperative demand that is to be met.

It's when her thigh are all spread up wide and big for a good sports fucking.

What is sports fucking?

It is when the vaginal gets worked on athletically by a erected cock. The ins and outs must be assertive and firm.

The ins or thrust must be balls deep reaching places in the vaginal canal that have never been violated.

The outs or withrawal must stop just halfway of the cock head and ready to plunge every inche back into the velvety vaginal canal.

Why halfway of the cock head? Because if the whole cock is withdrawn then there are chance of misaligned entry into the vagina.

And slamming a misaligned cock flat onto a welcoming vagina can be painful. With the cock head half way out the reentry alignment is sure fire.

So that's the poking mechanics.

The velocity of the shaft pace should ranges from cruising pace of 110 BPM to a modest fast raming of 130BPM. (beats per minute) never start of hyper speed pace because the one that is poking with be out of breath in a short while. The idea is to increase the pace.

Applicable in missionary or doggie.
ooo good tip bro
Old 19-06-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kreener deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
ooo good tip bro
ya like it too
Old 19-06-2016, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

I personally loves eating pussy. Suck n nibble on e clit. Mmm.. while the juice flows out and she start to clamp on u head. Then when she cums the body starts jerking and the moan. Omg.... i will personally make her cum for a few time b4 i actually fuck my partner...

I can spent 30mins or so juz eating. Slurps...
Old 30-06-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

So who's been lucky and having some!?
Old 30-06-2016, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
135246 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ever encountered any lady who refused to be eaten?
Old 30-06-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

From what little i know, i'll say 9 out of 10 of them would not refuse to be eaten if done properly.
Old 30-06-2016, 04:49 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Done properly? As a girl i can tell you the answer is 10 out of 10.
Old 30-06-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So Hugs, who am i to argue with the recepients right?..hehe. On the other hand, no guy will turn down a blow job done properly or not.
Old 30-06-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpump View Post
From what little i know, i'll say 9 out of 10 of them would not refuse to be eaten if done properly.
Should b more than 9.
Some gers find it dirty n don't like to b eaten.

I ever met a guy who don't like to be bj cos he says its dirty.
Old 01-07-2016, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
jiajialiangteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've always thought of eating a lady as appreciating every single part of her - be it mentally, spiritually or in this case, physically.

Long story short - this girl I'm currently seeing, we had a moment of fire and got intimate. I remember the look of shock when first went down on her and was just so hesitant. She kind of pushed my head away but I already had a few mouthful of her. I just kept going as she slowly started to give in.

The rest was just me, doing my thing. It was just such a turn on to be able to serve a lady, just like what some other bros mentioned here. Can still recall her moans and her eyes...flipping up, with firm grasp of the pillow.

Well..I made it a point to explain to her of my sudden approach down south. She was all shy about it but when I asked if she liked it, she subtlely gave me a nob along with a smile.

Anyway great advice from the many bros. Sometimes it pays off to catch the girl unguarded like mine. And who knows, you might just get a deliveroo service when she knock on your door.
Old 01-07-2016, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Kojak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiajialiangteh View Post
I've always thought of eating a lady as appreciating every single part of her - be it mentally, spiritually or in this case, physically.

Long story short - this girl I'm currently seeing, we had a moment of fire and got intimate. I remember the look of shock when first went down on her and was just so hesitant. She kind of pushed my head away but I already had a few mouthful of her. I just kept going as she slowly started to give in.

The rest was just me, doing my thing. It was just such a turn on to be able to serve a lady, just like what some other bros mentioned here. Can still recall her moans and her eyes...flipping up, with firm grasp of the pillow.

Well..I made it a point to explain to her of my sudden approach down south. She was all shy about it but when I asked if she liked it, she subtlely gave me a nob along with a smile.

Anyway great advice from the many bros. Sometimes it pays off to catch the girl unguarded like mine. And who knows, you might just get a deliveroo service when she knock on your door.
Nice share bro
Old 01-07-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
InVi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
Nice share bro
Same thoughts here
Old 05-07-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Velvetpussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think you just have to get her in the mood. If my boyfriend suddenly just comes on to me and wants to start eating me out I'll push him away. I like OMG teased and touched before diving into the deed. It makes me feel less self conscious.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1