The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2019, 06:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 23-01-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

I only know YT stays in Woodlands as she has told me before during our tinder chats. I have a job for Ben, my P.I again; which is to find out what time she usually goes out or return home everyday.
After a few days, Ben reported to me the results as per my task for him. We decided to go check out her flat during one of the evening.

After waiting at her flat void deck for awhile, saw her getting into the lift and I entered the lift with Ben. YT recognised me in the lift and looked at me in shock. Before she could uttered a word, she was knocked out by our 'handkerchief' to her nose.

As per same operandi, while she was knocked out, took some naked intimacy photo with her in my car's backseat. After she was conscious, showed her the photos in my phone. She apologised profusely for not replying my messages, begged me to delete the photos and also promised to date me out again next time. I rolled my eyes, skeptical of this. I flatly reject and told her instead that she is to reply my message whenever I want to see her, to turn down other appointments no matter when I ask her out. She has no choice but to nod her head and agree.

Not my style to have sex with unconscious ladies, furthermore there is no feel. I drove her back to her block after that and told her to wait for my text. It can come anytime.
She sobbed and got off my car.

To be continued again~
Old 24-01-2019, 06:47 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 24-01-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Thanks bro glad that you like this story

Continue: Decided to date YT out again the following week on a Saturday as I was feeling horny and have the urge. Texted her that I would be at her house downstairs on That Saturday morning and she replied to acknowledge. Good! She still know her place (situation)

On that day itself, waited for her downstairs at 9am sharp, good! She was on time; guessed she did not want to play a fool with me. Drove her to my previous place again at Bukit Batok. She was quiet throughout the whole journey, weird atmosphere. I can relate, don’t think she has the mood to speak.

Once opened the door, nostalgia hits as I thought about my time with Su last time. After I lost contact with Su, I didn’t step into the flat again. Decided not to bathe and get straight to business. Pulled her into the masterbed room; while standing, I cuddled her tightly while my hands reached out and started to strip her.
Old 24-01-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Continue: within a minute, we were both stark naked, while still hugging her. I started to french her. She avoided my tongue. Without a word, I looked at her (The you know the consequences) face and she reciprocated after I tried again. While having our tongue fight and tasting each other saliva, my hands reach down and knead her breasts. After which, I attacked her nipples while giving soft bites. YT gave out soft moans occasionally. Moments later, both her breasts were wet with my saliva , I then pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her and “attack” her body once again. Shoving my entire weight on her, I proceeded to lick her neck and down south to her tummy and belly button. Her tummy area was wet with my saliva soon after. By this time, I had an entire hard on and turning her over , I proceeded to place my little bro to the entrance of her pussy. YT let out a sob and told me she is actually still a virgin. Wtf. I remembered her telling me she had 2 boyfriends before. And now she is telling me she is still a virgin at this moment.
Old 25-01-2019, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, please continue sharing it ts.
Old 25-01-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
really nice story, please continue sharing it ts.
Thank you bro! Glad you felt that it’s a nice story

Continue ~ my little bro went flaccid after hearing YT declaring that she is a virgin, what a mood spoiler. Siibei sien. But just the thought of deflowering YT gave me the motivation again; all the more I shld have sex with her right.

With her still facing down; I moved quickly to smooch and licked her smooth back. I then reached my hands down and kneaded both her breasts. Her back smelled like my saliva and we were beginning to sweat abit. My hard on is back again and I immediately insert my little bro into her pussy. I started to rock and pump (with her on a lying doggy style) after awhile I switched her to normal doggy position and continued pumping again, with her screaming in pain due to her being a virgin. Blood started to stain my cock with each thrusting. Argh argh argh, orh orh orh, argh. Song arghhhhhh! I shouted and got more and more excited pumping her while touching her all over.

Soon, her back was shining with sweat and my sweat dripped on her, forming droplets as it was hot and stuffy in the room. Decided that I have had enough, I flipped her over to missionary, shoving my entire weight on her naked sweaty body; I continued pumping and rocking above her again. Felt like cumming soon, I quickly stopped for awhile, waited for the feeling to subside and then continue pumping her missionary. I am going to slowly enjoy this virgin lady. I can also slowly felt her hands reached out and cupped the back of my neck. So, she is slowly enjoying it huh......

Argh argh argh, orh, argh. Piak piak piak piak with intense thrusting.Felt like cumming again after like 15 mins and she screamed as I ejaculated my soldiers deep into her pussy.

I got up and admired my masterpiece, with blood and my semen flowing out from her.

Last edited by evoralliart; 25-01-2019 at 11:44 PM.
Old 26-01-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
BVBDortmund deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share TS, please continue!
Old 26-01-2019, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 26-01-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sponge05 View Post
Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Thank you bro. Sure. i will continue to update my thread. Do continue to support
Old 27-01-2019, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 27-01-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Thank you bro! Do continue to support
Old 27-01-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Continue~
1 round done and I still intended to go for a few more rounds. Laid myself on top of YT's naked sweaty body and we cuddled; after the 1st round of sex, I could sensed that she was more co-operative and gave in as once more, I felt both her hands reached out and grabbed my back.

Great! I proceeded to nuzzle her neck and smell her body. Proceeded to her armpits which there is really a difference before and after sex, before round one, the natural smell and abit of saltiness from slight sweating. Now the smell is stronger, well, to some people that is a turn on? To me. Yes. Anyway, pinhole camera was recording as usual, direction facing to the bed; oblivious to YT.

Proceeded to lick her armpits, down south to her breasts and nipples; with her giving out some soft moanings with her hands moving around my back and neck. She herself was turned on. After licking down to her tummy and belly button, my little bro was once again erected and standing at full attention. I decided to seize the opportunity and enter her again.
Old 27-01-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Shall continue some more on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
Dear bros, do continue to support

Continue from: my little bro was once again erected and standing at full attention. I decided to seize the opportunity and enter her again. Pumped her missionary style while spreading her legs. With each thrusting, within minutes; I felt the urge to cum. Shit! So fast! I quickly stopped and shoved my weight on top of her, smell and kissed her neck. The urge to cum subsided and I flipped her on lying doggy position and entered her again while sitting on her butt; giving it occasional spanking. She seemed to enjoy it; flipped her back to missionary again and continue rocking and pumping above her. She suddenly exclaimed and cummed, after feeling her subsiding; continued with the same position while lying on top of her; licking and giving small bites on her breasts and nipples. Felt like cumming, gave her a final fast thrust, ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH
ORH ORH ORH ORH ORH
ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH
ORH ORH ORH ORH ORH
PIAK PIAK PIAK echoing in the hot bedroom
with her screaming together with the momentum and I finally released my army of soldiers into her pussy again. Both of us were sweating even more as we were both panting; with me lying on top of her with my face nuzzled in between her breasts. I saw teeth marks on both her breasts. OOPS! Round 2 done!

As compared to Su, found that YT was more pro-active during sex and she cummed easier, maybe due to her character also. She was more friendly and cheerful than Su. With that, I suddenly thought of Su and the salted fish smell when I cummed all over her body when we spent the night here. Another thought came to my mind again
Old 27-01-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
yaxiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good stuff bro, support and camping here!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1