The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

~Continue on a Sunday night.

Ended up doing YT another 3 more times, the bed was stained with blood, sweat, her juice and my semen. CIP her that few times. Man, managed to make her cum and squirt. Can also feel that after doing her a few times, she got hornier and really wanted it. Character does makes a difference, whether she is more open or the shy type.

Shagged as both of us lied face up on the bed facing the ceiling; with me hugging her from below and she was on top of me, her sweaty back sticking to my front body. Both of us reeked of sweat. By then, it was already late afternoon; I gently shoved her off me and took a short nap; she turned over and lied on my chest; hands on my shoulder. Great! What does it mean? There is no need to further blackmail her and that she will be willing to do whenever I have the urge. If need be, I still have the videos as well, recorded during the time when we did it in the bedroom.

ARGH ARGH ARGH
ORH ORH ORH ORH
SONG ARH!!!

ARH ARH
ORH

I exclaimed as I pumped her sweaty body in missionary style, dripping sweat from my forehead on her naked body, spreading her legs wide open. It was about 2 plus am in the morning
Old 27-01-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Felt like cumming. I quickly lied myself on YT and started to rock and thrust on top of her.

Argh argh argh
Orh
Argh
Piak piak piak......
song!!!!

Got more and more excited
Cannot take it any further, withdrew and aimed at her belly button, ended up my cum flew and shot landed on her breasts, arms, shoulders. My 1st cumshot outside on her body. Great! I collapsed on top of YT after shooting, tiring. Felt the stickiness of my cum on her body, and with the smell; I frenched her and felt her frenching back. We had a tongue fight.

The night is still young. I am so gonna shoot a few more times on her sexy petite body. Song!
Old 28-01-2019, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 29-01-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 29-01-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
I really like this story!

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Thank you bro.
And thanks too. @Cash8877

PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK
ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ORH ORH
ORH
ARGH
ARGH
PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK
Piak

Way into the wee hours of the morning..... with YT’s arms around my back once more; I was pumping and rocking on top of her cum-soiled and sweat soaked body; even water droplets formed on both the sides of her arms and shoulders. Sexy! I slipped my hands and caressed her butt cheeks, gave them a squeeze. Wet! Wet with her sweat, my cum and her juice. Can’t take it any longer; withdrew and aimed my cum on her belly button(target board) watching it squirt and flew once more.

So exhausted as I cuddled on top of her. Silence once more as we both panted. I lookd at the time, it was already 6.30am....She was already enjoying the sex and I am so lucky to be the 1st to make her enjoy all these. Another round done as we both fell asleep shortly with me on top of her.

Woke up around 12pm the following day; by then my cum has already dried up on her body. Whiffed in the familiar smell of salted fish as I woke up. Smelled her pussy and it smells the same. She was still fast asleep but my little bro was already at full attention. I kissed and licked all over her body while biting on her breasts and nipples occasionally; she slowly stirred and opened her eyes.
Old 29-01-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Proceeded to french her upon seeing her opened her eyes.
Time for morning sex!
Since my little bro already at attention, after our slurpy and wet tongue fight, I proceeded to insert into her. Lied on top of her, hands reached out to squeeze her butt cheeks, occasionally giving them some spanking; I began my thrust; increasing my speed. Song!!! With my face buried in her chest area and giving small bites, I can still smell my dried up cum. Turning me on further.

Continued pumping her while spreading her legs..... by then, we continued to sweat. Before I cum, I decided to prolong the session and flipped her to doggy; with my hands roaming and molesting her sweaty back, I continued my thrust. Grabbing her waist thereafter.

Pumped for another 20 mins and sprayed my cum onto her sexy sweaty back. Song!!! What a feeling. Collapsed on top of her while she lied prone down on the bed. Ended up doing her for another 2 more rounds after the morning sex, spraying my cum on her body and back each time. By then, it was late afternoon and we fell asleep once more on the stained bed. Exhausted.
Old 29-01-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
VVDBlues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff bro, please continue...
Old 30-01-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVDBlues View Post
Good stuff bro, please continue...
Thank you

~Shall continue one small part~ Brain kinda block cos of MC today.
By the time we were awake, it was already 7+pm, time to go home. Time passed so fast during our short 'staycation'. We got up and went for a shower to wash all the sweat and dried cum away. Sent YT back to her home after shower and dinner.

After that day, YT and I had regular sex in hotel 81 and at the Bukit Batok flat.

Shall make an intro to girl#4 soon, in later parts of the story. Lemme take some time to recall also. Got to know her from Tinder. She was a divorcee, 1 year elder than me but without kids.
Old 30-01-2019, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 30-01-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Thank you bro. Glad you find that it's nice Still quite a few more ladies to mention here, so this story won't end so fast.

On one occasion, was swiping through Tinder and managed to match with a particular lady. #4. Pm her for a chat and she replied shortly, we chatted from there after a short intro. Let's call her C.

Found out that C was one year elder than me, well, not sure is she looking for a relationship but can try and have a chat and see how it goes from there. 1year elder, I mean, still can consider hor? past few ladies that I knew, was younger or same age as me.

We chatted everyday and slowly gotten her number, we then proceeded to chat in whatsapp. Just looked forward to seeing her messages everyday. There was once I dragged YT to JB with me for a one day trip, intending to F her at night when going back to my Bukit Batok flat. This was indeed something worth remembering as C texted me on that day and poured out all her personal problems to me; she "broke up" with her bf of 10 years. Why is it in apostrophe? I will get to that in the later part of the story as this bf, turned out to be her husband instead. So, the right word to use is divorce isn't it? Then, before she got to know me, she did mentioned about she fell in love with a douchebag whom his ex gf kept looking for him and texting him, even during their dates. I still remember a one whole chunk of whatsapp messages and YT was asking me who was that. I just smiled and replied her; my friend.
Old 30-01-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Before I forgot, there is also a girl #5 whom I gotten to know concurrently with girl #4(C).
Let's call this #5 Qian; so I was chatting with both girls concurrently but I felt that I have more Chemistry with C instead. Qian strucked me as a well-behaved and quiet girl through our messages in Tinder.

Slowly, we moved to chatting in whatsapp after exchanging numbers. In actual fact, I met up with girl #5 1st, then C.

Will continue the story again, just penned this down 1st because I nearly forgotten about this lady Qian.
Old 31-01-2019, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 31-01-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 31-01-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Thank you for your support and glad that you like my story and what I had penned down
@bro JustANewbie thanks as well.

To continue~ That particular day at JB, ended up having an almost whole day chat with C, she poured all her woes out to me that she fell in love with this guy whom she met online after a few dates.

On one particular date, that guy confessed that his ex-girlfriend kept clinging on to him despite them breaking up, C also noticed his phone kept having messages and that ex-girlfriend kept calling him. Suddenly, the guy said that he really had to leave, else he can't imagine what the ex-girlfriend will do. From that day onwards, he blocked C on every social media, C was quite saddened by this incident and called him a douchebag. So, she poured her woes to me and her concerns being she can already gave up on her 'bf' (In actual fact Husband) of 10 years, why can't that guy gave up his ex-girlfriend? and instead he blocked her.

She was like bla bla bla in whatsapp and told me that recently the guy unblocked her again and texted her, she still told me that she didn't really bother to reply and sometimes even replied a one word ans bla bla bla bla and so on.

Well, I don't mind a lady pouring her woes to me and especially so, we had only known each other for like a week ; which is why I felt I had more chemistry with C. Besides that, I looked forward to night time back in SG, so that I can have a great and stress-free time with YT.
Old 01-02-2019, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1