The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2019, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 17
raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!
Red face Re: Horny Neighbours in HDB

Back!

Last year, one of the unit in my block rented out a bedroom to two china ladies in mid and late 20s.

I got to know it when my lift spoilt and got to take another lift up.

What caught my attention to check their unit is one of the ladies has a pair of Volkswagen spoilt light while the other has a perky butt.

I smiled to them and they smiled back.

Few days later on a sat night. I met them at the lift again after my clubbing at about 3 am plus. They dressed in one piece dress. One in white and the other in pink.

God damm mother fucker.... The white who has the Volkswagen boods is in a deep V dress. Her boobs is half reveal and her body from waist to butt is do damm sleek. Looks like her boobs got a D.

If here has no law and camera, i will just pull up her dress and bonk the way up. Pretty obvious she has no bra on.

The other in pink, jus as good. Her butt is fully reveal and i jus kinda feel like grasping it and fuck her ass out.

The lift door closed and they smiled to me.......
Old 23-02-2019, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horny Neighbours in HDB

nice story TS, sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 23-02-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 17
raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!

I smiled back and said 'hello'

White busty : hi
I : nice dress u hv
White busty : haha
Her fucking boobs shake when laugh. Knnbccb

Pink butty : u went party?
I : oh yes, hv a drink
I : u both too?
White busty : oh no after work

Work??? Hmmmm

I : huh? Where?

Cb! Lift reached...

Both chick say bye... Haiz...
Old 23-02-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 11
mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Not sure if you consider this horny...

Last time got 1 neighbor MILF, always water her plant while I was wearing my shoes preparing to go for a run...

Amost 8 out of 10 times I look over, she will be braless and her long rasin always can be spotted....

Hmmmm... I guessed I found the reason why I love long nipples liao
wow bro 8 years ago when still single,i got a neighbour single malay mother of 2 with an indon maid..everyday the maid plant the water morning..at night the milf turn to plant water..both maid n woman was fucking horny always staring n smiling at me..i try my luck talking to them when i had the chance..i took turn fucking the woman n the maid each week bro maid morning when the hse was empty after she send the kids to schl and mdm goes work.. the result of winking at them each time works..hahhaha..at night i wld fuck the mdm at the hdb staircase the ones with doors..both didnt know i was fucking each other..hahah..one day while i was standing leaning against the stairs wall receiving blowjob form the woman,suddenly someone push the door and it was the maid..she hold the door and hee face like shocked..the mdm still blows me non stop like she dun care someone watching..i grab her hair make her stop n turn her face to the maid..with cock saliva running down her mouth,she just speak.."yes kau nk apa?"in malay..the maid move in and close the stairs door behind her and said "budak2 da tido bu,saya mahu bilang itu aja" with both her hands behind her back n looking at me and smile..still on her knees with my cock in her hand,i told the mdm.."eh syg,share la dgn dia konek ok"..she nodded her head..i grab the indon maid by her hair n force her to get down on her knees beside her mdm..i was shocked the maid automatically take her hands n roam her mdm body n kisses like a damn slut..hahaha..they both took turn to give give me a hell of a sloppy blowjob..withinn minutes i was blowing my load all over their face..was my 1st experience with 2 sluts...the next day onwards,i wld come over after the kids sleep,got some vitamins and fuck both of them everynight in a threesome..i even make them do the blowjob n assriming taking turn..hahahahah..sadly it lasted for 7 months..the maid contract ended she was return home and the divorce finalised and the hse next door was sold..i kept contact for a while with the woman for a short period and move on to others..i miss those moments..haiz
Old 23-02-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Milf n maid combo...really living the dream
Old 23-02-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
SummerTyphoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting share, please continue...
Old 24-02-2019, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Goodbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just moved to my new place and one morning, while heading out for breakfast, my neighbour's door opened and out stepped a cute girl in PJs. She was on her phone but she gave me a nod. She had a sleepy look but yet without makeup, her skin was glowing and she had black luscious flowing hair. Lift door opened and I went in but she waved me to carry on as she was on her phone.

Two days later, when walking back home, saw a lady in an OL attire. Tucked in blouse exuded her slim waistline and her butt looked great. As she turned, that's my neighbour! Wow! We went in the lift and I got to know she, her hubby and son moved in half a year earlier. Wow... a hot young MILF!

On the same weekend, I was again heading out for breakfast when I saw her waiting for the lift and she was in an oversized sleeveless top. She told me she was heading downstairs to get her mail. What blew my mind next was she lifted her arm to toss her hair and I saw her left side boob. Choke... No bra! The sleeveless opening went wider as she continued her brushing & tossing her hair, revealing her pink nip. WTF! Little bro stood at attention.

I am sure she know I can see her round, firm boob but she was so casual and calm. Cock teaser neighbour for sure.

Little bro stood at attention all the way during my walk to the market. Looking forward to more such sightings of my hot neighbour. Fingers crossed!
Old 24-02-2019, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 25-02-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 25-02-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's really nice story.
Old 25-02-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
HappyKukubird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyKukubird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please update
Old 25-02-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodbro View Post
Just moved to my new place and one morning, while heading out for breakfast, my neighbour's door opened and out stepped a cute girl in PJs. She was on her phone but she gave me a nod. She had a sleepy look but yet without makeup, her skin was glowing and she had black luscious flowing hair. Lift door opened and I went in but she waved me to carry on as she was on her phone.

Two days later, when walking back home, saw a lady in an OL attire. Tucked in blouse exuded her slim waistline and her butt looked great. As she turned, that's my neighbour! Wow! We went in the lift and I got to know she, her hubby and son moved in half a year earlier. Wow... a hot young MILF!

On the same weekend, I was again heading out for breakfast when I saw her waiting for the lift and she was in an oversized sleeveless top. She told me she was heading downstairs to get her mail. What blew my mind next was she lifted her arm to toss her hair and I saw her left side boob. Choke... No bra! The sleeveless opening went wider as she continued her brushing & tossing her hair, revealing her pink nip. WTF! Little bro stood at attention.

I am sure she know I can see her round, firm boob but she was so casual and calm. Cock teaser neighbour for sure.

Little bro stood at attention all the way during my walk to the market. Looking forward to more such sightings of my hot neighbour. Fingers crossed!
lucky for u bro.
Old 25-02-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by water_boi View Post
Can give me the other shoe to tie?
I help out with both socks...
Old 25-02-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
LewisSoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy