The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of
Sumata aka fake sex aka grinding risks

Been cutting down on FL action recently but still enjoy the body to body contact that some MLs provide. I know the std risks are still there but what about HIV risk? As theres bound to be body fluid contact when she grinds her pussy on your dick. Will wearing condom when grinding provide at least better protection?
Old 17-02-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sumata aka fake sex aka grinding risks

Bro
Since yr xiao didi already grinding FL pussy it is consider rawing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Been cutting down on FL action recently but still enjoy the body to body contact that some MLs provide. I know the std risks are still there but what about HIV risk? As theres bound to be body fluid contact when she grinds her pussy on your dick. Will wearing condom when grinding provide at least better protection?
Old 17-02-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
fluid contact when she grinds her pussy on your dick
TS as long as there is fluid exchange there is a risk, use a condom for your activities, its safer
Old 18-02-2019, 06:23 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

yes it will.... condom is encouraged.

while condom isnt going to protect you from all STDs...it offers u the best form of protection and greatly reduce your risk of getting HIV/Stds

Quote:
Will wearing condom when grinding provide at least better protection?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 20-02-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Magnataur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HIV can not survive outside the body. Once exposed to air, the virus die off instantly.
Which is why sharing needles and sex are common route for the virus to be transmitted.
If the bodily fluid is around the pussy and if you happen to touch with the huge cut with the blood oozing out, there is no risk at all.
Old 21-02-2019, 05:17 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

dont really understand your last sentence... but to set the record correct.
HIV virus doesnt always die off instantly once exposed to air, there are several factors which can affect it. e.g the amount of HIV virus presence and the environment(sunlight, temperature etc) are major factors.

HIV in dried blood could also survive for a few days even when exposed to air under the correct condition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnataur View Post
HIV can not survive outside the body. Once exposed to air, the virus die off instantly.
Which is why sharing needles and sex are common route for the virus to be transmitted.
If the bodily fluid is around the pussy and if you happen to touch with the huge cut with the blood oozing out, there is no risk at all.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 21-02-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Magnataur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
dont really understand your last sentence... but to set the record correct.
HIV virus doesnt always die off instantly once exposed to air, there are several factors which can affect it. e.g the amount of HIV virus presence and the environment(sunlight, temperature etc) are major factors.

HIV in dried blood could also survive for a few days even when exposed to air under the correct condition.
HIV is very fragile, and many common substances, including hot water, soap, bleach and alcohol, will kill it.
Air does not "kill" HIV, but exposure to air dries the fluid that contained the virus, and that will destroy or break up much of the virus very quickly.
Of course we are talking about the small amount of fluid and not a pool of blood that we had seen in crime scene.
And yes HIV in dried blood could survive for several days and even longer in syringe without air exposure.
Old 21-02-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 13
hp2k is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhp2k is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhp2k is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How about if you grind until like the above? Some ML do and some bros tot like it is like hj safe. If not wrong got other std risk.
Old 21-02-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hp2k View Post

How about if you grind until like the above? Some ML do and some bros tot like it is like hj safe. If not wrong got other std risk.
Yes this is what I’m referring to for my post. Seems that it’s not as ‘safe’ as some may think. Based on bros postings here, it seems condom, tho might not protect std, can at least reduce hiv, provided there’s no cuts in yourself or the lady in that area.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1