The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-04-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6819 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Got ML actually revealed (accidentally or not) on giving other customers more than me... likewise, just don't visit if feel shortchanged.
LOL.... they got too many customers until they forget who they give what to.... lol....
Old 05-04-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
We actually have 3 very skillful catbathers. MLX , Ruirui and Xiaxia!!
Old 05-04-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
LOL.... they got too many customers until they forget who they give what to.... lol....
Good if forget then give to me also...

Like long time ago got this ML during first stint got BBBJ, then second stint item removed. When I visited she asked me last time she got give me BBBJ or not, I just tisiao say have.

Cathy
Old 05-04-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post
Mo-mo just moved to another location. Much more convenient for foot soldiers as its nearer to MRT than Novena place. Also have large open carpark next to apartment
Although SLG listing is pretty packed, sadly it’s more quantity over quality.

Regular mls bo eng, decided to rtm at her new place.

Had a great session with her, a nice genuine lass whom I think deserves a shout out.

PSA for interested bros on the fence, catch her before she RTC in early May.
Old 05-04-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6819 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Like long time ago got this ML during first stint got BBBJ, then second stint item removed. When I visited she asked me last time she got give me BBBJ or not, I just tisiao say have.
yah, returnees easiest to tisiao.... LOL...
Old 06-04-2023, 12:13 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lol say last time got fj

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 06-04-2023, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Another egotistical self-confessor hoping to get envy from bros here. Yawns...
Don’t get me wrong. I’m only advising bros not to sabotage their favourite ml by saying too much. If I reveal a ml I like, I will only say general things that is good about her. Having a fit body does help in getting special treatment from mls. Not all is throw money type. Some you need to bait abit. I can’t reveal all my tricks here.
Old 06-04-2023, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 12
typh00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Kind of addicted to Dome1 comparing with ML scene

Just curious that any Bro from here chiong-ing Dome1?

Not sure is it inappropriate to ask this question here
If yes, apologise in advance..
Same same 😁
Old 06-04-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
MLX's pros and cons are already well known. She is not slim but definitely not a bear (regardless of species). On the other hand, she is playful and very playable. More than 3G in fact.
Agree..I mean let's call a spade a spade la. I cannot fathom the word slim associated with her and if people patronise her with the expectation that she is somewhat slim, it will do more harm for her than good. The best way I can describe her is, bulky built without crossing over to the plump/fat territory. Lookwise won't reject but I won't consider her a looker in this scene too. She has her own appeal service wise and loyal RTM cheongsters so people whom are intrigued can try with confidence la. Just don't expect tall, lanky slim figure on her. Personally, not my cai, but I can see why she has her fans.
Old 06-04-2023, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 20
Zecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Violet is back.
Can pm me her contact? Visited her back when yf was around
Old 06-04-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
We actually have 3 very skillful catbathers. MLX , Ruirui and Xiaxia!!
Criminal of you to leave out Elmi bro..repent!! Haha
Old 06-04-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
athrunzala86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehoney View Post
Any bro have any recent experience with Ek?
I saw those FR on her was like 3-5years ago.
Previously those FR quite positive.
Wanted to visit her but don’t have any recent FR on her.

https://sglonelyguy21.com/ek-massage/
I just went this week
Massage 9/10
Sensual 7/10 normal hj with variations
Body 7/10 huge enhance abit baba but still acceptable i like slim girls
Rtm definately
Old 06-04-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ilovehoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by athrunzala86 View Post
I just went this week
Massage 9/10
Sensual 7/10 normal hj with variations
Body 7/10 huge enhance abit baba but still acceptable i like slim girls
Rtm definately
Thanks bro for this FR.
Old 06-04-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 5
SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalPole View Post
Yes. Big size.
Massage is good.
Sensual is good.
Roaming is 5g.
Full 60 mins given to me.
Bro, what does roaming 5G means?
Old 06-04-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Don’t get me wrong. I’m only advising bros not to sabotage their favourite ml by saying too much. If I reveal a ml I like, I will only say general things that is good about her. Having a fit body does help in getting special treatment from mls. Not all is throw money type. Some you need to bait abit. I can’t reveal all my tricks here.
Personally i dun give a rat ass about your tricks.

Great if your intention is as per what you advised, which is to NOT single out a particular ML by name for her "specials" given.

Nothing good comes out of it, only leads to jealousy among their fanboys and worse case scenario delisting of the exposed ML.

Dun ruin the party for the rest of us.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1