The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
datableach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Boh-moh, Black Magic & Spells Etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsomebrownie View Post
Anyone know any bomoh or healers or Spiritual master in SG ? Can help share ctc please .
Have you been to Indonesia or Thailand?
Old 11-09-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datableach View Post
Have you been to Indonesia or Thailand?
Border closed.
Old 27-09-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
darkness4311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many naive pple over here just like me last time no wonder those con artiste are earning big bucks. Going to them thinking your life could change for the better or get rich or get a house or car. It is just giving yourself false hope. There is no such thing as help from beyond.
Old 27-09-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
darkness4311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Is worth a mention. Back in July, the daughter of our founding father might have step on "dirty" things at Fort Canning. I believe her being a medical doctor she cannot lie. She posted in her FB in the middle of 7 mth.

Lee blame her loss in the park. She wrote her maid was not with her during her walk. I took her advice and be brave. So long as we are fine we move on.

Still I add on. If we are not fine we must seek help from others. There are elements where science had no answers.
There is no such thing as science do not have any answers.
Old 27-09-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

I believe in ghost but i do not believe black magic exist nowadays all are con man
If you visit amulet forum it is the same people stalking and commenting every thread with their so called wisdom. When you disagree with a point they eill bomb and curse you.

For your information if black magic etc was so effective. Last time there is a famous dealer japan mafia nickname he famous for selling bone cotpse oil. He quit selling after harming a lot of his customers and he himself tio blood vessel burst.
Old 27-09-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
BluePower is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBluePower is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBluePower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Based on my own personal experience, the medium I visit, to get rid of unwanted spirits in my house or in my kid, he can settle.

Once I came back frm BKK after a biz trip. My daughter sleep with me n my wife. She usually sleep straight thru nvr wake up wan. That nite, she woke up start crying. How we pacify her also no use. So fnally I took my Buddha amulet n put on her then she go back to sleep. I tot it was a bad dream so din do anything after that.

Then 2nd night same thing, woke uo crying n this time, all my amulet put on hr also no use. In the end I had to slap her very hard on her legs then she stare at me n fall back asleep.

Then I know sure got something, so morning I call the medium n ask for help. They specially had a session that night to help me. Then he cfrm gt a spirit go into her cos he qi is very low n finally cast the spirit away. From that night on, she sleep soundly asleep like normal.

Believe it or not, I leave it to u guys.
Old 27-09-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
I believe in ghost but i do not believe black magic exist nowadays all are con man
If you visit amulet forum it is the same people stalking and commenting every thread with their so called wisdom. When you disagree with a point they eill bomb and curse you.

For your information if black magic etc was so effective. Last time there is a famous dealer japan mafia nickname he famous for selling bone cotpse oil. He quit selling after harming a lot of his customers and he himself tio blood vessel burst.
If u command ur jinn to do evil deeds, of course one fine day the jinn will eat u up.
Old 27-09-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311 View Post
There is no such thing as science do not have any answers.
Science cant even tell us who came out first. Egg or chicken?
Old 28-09-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311 View Post
There is no such thing as help from beyond.
Depend wat sort of help u need. Want to strike 1st prize and win millions, u need to pay a heavy price. No such things as freebies. On the other hand if u inflicted with gong tau, u can be saved.
Old 27-10-2020, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

yes is very scary and had to cure. better dun do bad to people
Old 27-10-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
yes is very scary and had to cure. better dun do bad to people
I am more afraid of humans than ghost/spirit/jinn.
Old 31-10-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Boh-moh, Black Magic & Spells Etc

On news5. Today is lunar 9 & 15 day. Full moon. Long time never see Chan Eu Imm. Our news anchor looking great in a red slim dress. Still. Given a chance she scare us. She says ones every 30 yrs (tonight), we have what she called "hunter's moon". The next time it appear will be 2039.

My friends! 30 yrs ago, Hollywood made "The Predator" the rest is history. Of course some reboot CMI. And we shall remember Sean Connery. For he is the first 007 and, a great actor. RIP Sir!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1