The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2020, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Pinoy confidence. Dude posted on a walk page

Don't know if he found buyers

Many pinoys are delusional.

Most girls in the Philippines can find fuck for free from good looking but impoverished local men at any time. They don't need to pay.

That's why they expand to foreign dating. It is often no strings attached, better financial prospects, and no penalty to social reputation. Had many Filipinas tell me this before. Plus local men are also clingy and obsessive at first until they get the girl pregnant and then they disappear forever.
Old 09-11-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
Before covid there were CCP scouting "agents" handing out cards to random young and pretty girls around Q.C. usually around popular but not rich mall and call center areas like Trinoma, Eastwood, Marikina, etc..
They are advertising on Facebook pages. Offering 50k to 100k per month, no fxxk. Yeah right.

And now lots also recruiting for chat host on apps. No wonder my distrust for chat apps is very high nowadays. Like the 1900 numbers in SG. Some action - mostly making you pay and pay and pay
Old 09-11-2020, 06:32 PM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
They are advertising on Facebook pages. Offering 50k to 100k per month, no fxxk. Yeah right.
I am curious as to what their screening system is to avoid undercover crackdown. Maybe they ask the girl to get naked with photos as good faith "deposit" because I know that's what they do in some places. The girls not willing to do this get dismissed right away.

Pre Covid I saw many CCP guys with filipinas in their groups that were pretty good. Most CCP men fuck CCP girls usually but I used to see some groups with filipina accessory too.
Old 10-11-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
earth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond repute

Any Samster coming to Manila in the near future?
Old 10-11-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth View Post
Citadel charged me 1k for similar incident - a random girl brought by my dubai contact was squirting as I inserted - like half the bed was wet

Here's your screen shot

Old 10-11-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@earth

mod removed 3 of your similar posts...reason quoted entire post...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-11-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am curious as to what their screening system is to avoid undercover crackdown.
Screening ? In PH ? Why ? When you have cops and all on your side, you don't get fxxked with. If you are on the right side, nobody will mess with you. Go to wrong side, then all drama starts. How often did gentleman clubs like Classmate get raided ? vs those run by Pogo guys which were sensationally raided and was on the TV and all ..
Old 10-11-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Non milf, but not non-fat

Lucky me so far from Manila

Old 10-11-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Screening ? In PH ? Why ? When you have cops and all on your side, you don't get fxxked with. If you are on the right side, nobody will mess with you. Go to wrong side, then all drama starts. How often did gentleman clubs like Classmate get raided ? vs those run by Pogo guys which were sensationally raided and was on the TV and all ..
The guys handing out cards aren't necessarily the same ones with the same connections to clubs though. You are talking about different groups operating on different turf as well as different kickback schemes. I'm fairly certain the CCP gentlemen scouting for girls were small time...small brothel networks recruit in this way.

If you are going around handing out cards of course you need a screening system or proud officer Marcos Santos from corrupt precinct Buttfuck Barangay is going to scoop you up and beat you senseless with a rubber baton for a ransom payment.

IF you have millions of peso to pay in barangay/police/politician kickbacks then of course the world is your oyster. That doesn't even need to be stated.

Last edited by modusoperandi; 10-11-2020 at 11:08 PM.
Old 11-11-2020, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 12
garconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth View Post
Hopefully early next year. With all the travel and quarantine restrictions. It's not worth the headache and money. So you're currently based in manila? and bro etsy based in baguio?

And it seemed like you're having a blast (pun intended) lol, from all the pics etsy uploaded. You must be building up a sizeable contact list. Are they mostly students? Or girls in the retail/F&B line? They don't look like typical FL to me. But knowing them, those girls with normal jobs wouldn't mind some sideline income.
Old 11-11-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garconCornee View Post
And it seemed like you're having a blast (pun intended) lol, from all the pics etsy uploaded. You must be building up a sizeable contact list. Are they mostly students? Or girls in the retail/F&B line? They don't look like typical FL to me. But knowing them, those girls with normal jobs wouldn't mind some sideline income.
Not exactly having a blast, as there's only 2 drive in in Baguio, and only 1 I would go to, the other one is so prominently located, advertising hourly stay and all and like pinays who hang outside Lucky plaza, in bright light, think it's ok !!!

The Baguio network is small, as I am still scared to look around, as, for example, this lady cop recognises my car, and says good Day sir, something she don't do for other cars, but because she's wrapped up, can't ask how she know me, or ask for her contact .. lest end up somewhere connected. ..

For Baguio, I depend on my small contact, one girl, Aira, is good at finding 'friends'. The other one, Kath, half uni, and knows a few Uni girls, but not necessarily still studying, as most have gotten pregnant and stopped, but keeping their body in shape.

Well, I am also seeing lot of candies, due to Covid. but almost all in Manila.
Like this one.

Old 11-11-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garconCornee View Post
They don't look like typical FL to me. But knowing them, those girls with normal jobs wouldn't mind some sideline income.
Definitely they are fails, for connoisseurs, but works for me as I am more keen on chemistry. Not so about model looks.

here's some more .. (maybe I posted this before) Baguio girls.

Old 11-11-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

or more ..

Not model class again. Great BJ, and cuddles a lot, and don't rush after the job

Old 12-11-2020, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 20
ImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to all

Quote:
I am curious as to what their screening system is to avoid undercover crackdown. Maybe they ask the girl to get naked with photos as good faith "deposit" because I know that's what they do in some places. The girls not willing to do this get dismissed right away.

Pre Covid I saw many CCP guys with filipinas in their groups that were pretty good. Most CCP men fuck CCP girls usually but I used to see some groups with filipina accessory too.
wasss is CCP?
Old 12-11-2020, 04:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 20
ImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to all

Quote:
Pinoy pride..

Like how they made 10,000 jobless in ABS CBN shutdown.

Now they are targeting POGOs, to play a pro USA card.. already 40,000 sq m office space vacated. And more to clear up.
I have a fren pinayyy who works ABS CBN - maybe 2005 era

study in sg then go america study - come back work until quite high post - now jobless and burning through savings to get by. ask me for help in SG even offer to marry me siak to come sg for work or whatever. but HOT N PRETTY LA but last time only date angmoh - now 30s single but no kid

ask her wat happens to her angmoh who she cohabit for a long time - ANGMOH ALSO JOBLESS and sponging on her instead as he does not have savings .... she pays the condo, makan, car etc etc, angmoh sit at home trying to find ways to be a nomad businessman - fukoff la

To think that I almost worked on a project with ABS CBN in 2016, now they r shut down.... having 5k sgd wit 3 month feel lodging in manila can fuk until have 10 kids in manila

Last edited by ImmatureBoy; 12-11-2020 at 04:36 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1