The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
What is the most number of Sex Partners you had in 1 day?

I use the term sex partners because, I am aware some women might answer this thread. Basically curious as to the maximum number of the opposite sex that one has screwed in a 24 hr period. We are talking actual intercourse and not foreplay or BJ, HJ. etc. Any performance enhancements used. Some background information. Please be real actual events that happened and not your fantasy. I anticipate that some lady will end up with the most number of sex partners in a 24 hr period, as women have the best circumstances in gangbangs. Remember, these are real actual events. Starting the ball rolling here:

No of sex partners = 5
Racial breakdown of the girls -3 Caucasians, 1 Mexican/Hispanic, and 1 Singapore Chinese girl
Event - Swinger party in California earlier this year before Covid travel restrictions, held at the home of one of the couples. Total of 7 couples altogether attended this party.
Performance Enhancement - The Blue Pill
Old 16-07-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What is the most number of Sex Partners you had in 1 day?

Nice one bro. I want to try going for a swinger event, guess I've been close minded about swinging/orgies until recently, but then the CB started.

Most number of partners I've done in 24 hours was 3. I did it twice, once in SG with 3 local Chinese girls and once in Manila with 3 Philippinas. All from online dating apps. No enhancer used. Personally I don't like doing more than 2 girls a day, I would rather save the rest of the girls for another day rather than doing more than 2.
Old 16-07-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Haha 2 guys only... Evening one, the next day morning another one. Both fwbs haha.
Old 16-07-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

2 for me. Evening with fb and at night with gf.
Old 16-07-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lonelykids deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
One milf in the noon, another young fb in the evening....
Old 16-07-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 9
Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!

Only 3 for a few times, but all encounter are foursome.
Old 16-07-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

4. At bangkok.
1 at noon (wechat), 1 before heading to club (soapy), and 2 brought back from gentleman club overnight... Miss those days...
Old 16-07-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
If you talk about 24 hours...

Colleague after work, minah fb in the morning (she skipped school) and my pinay date later in the day.

All 3 same location because I booked a nice hotel room for a staycation. The pinay brought a friend but was not in action.
Old 16-07-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

It was a threesome session with 2 exchange students during my uni days.
Old 16-07-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

2 for me...after doing it with my classmate, went home n almost immediately with my GF and later another round with GF before bedtime.
Old 16-07-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
Haha 2 guys only... Evening one, the next day morning another one. Both fwbs haha.

Can I be your friend? LOL
Old 17-07-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
SBUFC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

4. It was at a chalet after BBQ
Old 17-07-2020, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 11
mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!

Mine 3..afternoon 3some with my indon fb and pinay nurse at home and 1 at night with malaysian chinese..best day ever..until now miss that moment..
Old 17-07-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

At FKK Artemis.
Old 17-07-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 19
wa haha is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwa haha is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwa haha is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwa haha is a living Saint! - you won't find better

3 for me too at Bangkok! 2 from wechat and one close Thai friend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1