The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of
The End of Night Life Industry in Singapore?

How can the industry ever recover from Covid-19, I wonder? Is this the end of the industry in Singapore? Even if they can somehow restart and recover, how long is it going to take before it becomes vibrant again?
Old 21-10-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The End of Night Life Industry in Singapore?

And also GL.
Armageddon!!!
Old 21-10-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

the nightlife situation will have to adapt and change into what's being hailed as the "new norm". like it or not, that's going to be the situation for at least the next year or two or unless a valid vaccination can be gotten before that time.

we don't have to like it but what can we do when people become irresponsible when they're high on booze. look at those countries who re-open after their lock down. re-emergence of the virus going around the country yet again. i don't think any of us would want another lock down.
Old 26-10-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
And also GL.
Armageddon!!!
Don't think it'll be exactly Armageddon. Just wondering how nightlife would evolve in Singapore with Covid-19 wiping out GL, wiping out KTVs, wiping out clubs and the various form of nightlife that makes Singapore interesting.
Old 26-10-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
we don't have to like it but what can we do when people become irresponsible when they're high on booze. look at those countries who re-open after their lock down. re-emergence of the virus going around the country yet again. i don't think any of us would want another lock down.
Agree with your observations. I am not lamenting the lack of nightlife now. I am openly wondering how it would evolve and change, or even how Singapore would change because of the lack of nightlife over the next 1-5 years (even 2 years may or may not be possible for recovery).

Basically, how would the landscape change and evolve with the wiping out of nightlife as we know it in Singapore?
Old 26-10-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: The End of Night Life Industry in Singapore?

I'm been ears dropping on foreign woman. Including woman who are PR and new citizens. They seem to be very busy this pandamic. A colleague from Sabah who got her PR last mth. She bought a condo unit at town area.

So rich! Something not right I still trying to figure it out.
Old 26-10-2020, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 9
Xiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to all

I dont think nightlife will be gone. We have Clark Quay area which supposed to be the "go-to" night entertainment.
Old 26-10-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

2020 is a special year.

just learn to make do with what we have.
Old 27-10-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all

This pandemic came and will go.

The nightlife will return, probably even back to what it was before. The question is how long will it be. Probably another year, or even 2 before everything goes back to what it was before. Might be a long wait but time does pass quickly anyway.
Old 27-10-2020, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 10
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!

Hehe.

Night life is alway interesting
Old 27-10-2020, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I'm been ears dropping on foreign woman. Including woman who are PR and new citizens. They seem to be very busy this pandamic. A colleague from Sabah who got her PR last mth. She bought a condo unit at town area.

So rich! Something not right I still trying to figure it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoboi123 View Post
I dont think nightlife will be gone. We have Clark Quay area which supposed to be the "go-to" night entertainment.

I guess life & night light is evolving to suit the new environment.
Old 27-10-2020, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16967 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

I missed my HFJ ler!
Old 31-10-2020, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 17
Abildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
I missed my HFJ ler!
may I ask what is HFJ?
Old 01-11-2020, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The End of Night Life Industry in Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abildd View Post
may I ask what is HFJ?
Hang Flower Joints
Old 01-11-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
preciousme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i do not think it will end, it will become even more prosperous after this covid
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1