The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fate or Destiny - Part 1

By the time we were sipping our coffee, she had regained her composure and I told her my plans.

Me: I am planning to build a raft.

Jamie: build a raft? why?

Me: yes.... Yesterday, you mentioned that the weather should clear up by Friday.....

Jamie: yup.... and then your company should be alerting the authorities and we should be safe right?

Me: I am sure they would. But what if the authorities decided that it was already too many days and there was no chance for us to survive? What if they did not do a search? Or even if they did, what if they never consider that we were even on this wreck?.....

The prospect shocked her and apparently she had not thought about these pessimistic scenarios.

Me: So we need to make contingency plans. We cannot wait for them to rescue us.....

Jamie: So that's why you want to build a raft?

Me: yes.....

Jamie: What has the chairs got to do with the raft then? Seats for us?

She did not mean it as a joke but I laughed. She started laughing as well.

Me: Of course not! I saw that there were pallets in the other container. I also saw some ropes yesterday and we can build a raft with those items. The chairs are for us to use as paddles....

Jamie: paddle?! Aren't they too cumbersome?

Me: yes.... but unless we can find other stuffs. Else, we have are stuck with the chairs.....

Jamie: ok.... at least I don't have to swim all the way back......

Me: Can you swim?

Jamie: yes a little..... but I am not a good swimmer..... furthermore, it's too far to shore.... I won't be able to make it......

Me: we have the life jackets, so it won't be that tough......

Jamie: but still.......

Me: Don't worry..... we won't need to unless it is absolutely necessary.....

Jamie: When are we going to build the raft?

Me: As soon as possible..... if it doesn't rain on Friday, by Saturday, the seas will be calm.....

She nodded and we sat there quietly for a moment.

Me: By the way, how did you know I was outside?

Jamie: hmmpppphhfff...... You still dare to ask me!

She hit me on my arm.

Me: What? I just wanted to know.....

She scowled before replying.

Jamie: I was waiting for you to come up and was staring out of the windows..... suddenly, I saw you opening the container and so I quickly made my way there.....

Me: don't do that in future.....

Jamie: I should be the one telling you this!!

She pinched me this time.

Me: OUCHHH!!!

Jamie: If you leave me alone again, I'll kick you......

Me: ok.... ok..... I won't......

Just as sudden, she went into silent mode again and folded her arms against her chest.

Jamie: Sorry I broke down...... I must have shocked you.....

Me: no.... I understand....

Jamie: I had been feeling very scared ever since we landed on the ship and it had stressed me out badly. I tried not to show it to you but when I thought that I could lose you and be here all alone for the remaining time before being rescued, I broke down...... but I am feeling much better now....

I remained silent.

Jamie: Thanks for everything you had done for me so far..... getting us safely onto the ship, getting rid of the cockroaches for me and..... erm.... saving me from being badly hurt by the door.......

She blushed as she must have recalled that I had accidentally grabbed her breasts earlier.

Jamie: It's past lunch time.... should we grab something to eat?

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 27-10-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

After lunch, the rain took a respite for a brief period of time and decreased its intensity into a drizzle. I quickly took the chance to head back to the household items container to retrieve the ropes. Of the other few boxes I opened, I only found some toiletries but there were no tools. Hopefully, I will find them in one of the unopened boxes tomorrow.

I brought back a tube of face wash, a bottle of shampoo, some face towels, 2 toothbrushes and a tube of toothpaste. Once she saw the items, she was elated.

The overcast sky seemed to extend forever and there was no hint of a ray of empty skies in the horizon. Even though it was only 4pm, it was rather dark and gloomy. It had also started to rain in torrents and there was nothing much for us to do except to sit and chat with each other.

Jamie: So, I guess you don't have a girlfriend now, right?

Me: why do you say so?

Jamie: because if you have, she would have informed the authorities by now since you were away from home for 2 days already....

I nodded.

Me: what about you?.....

Jamie: I have a boyfriend back home.....

Me: why isn't he here then?

Jamie: We had a huge quarrel and I wanted to re-evaluate our relation....

Me: Sorry.... I didn't know.....

Jamie: It's ok...... anyway, since I had also just graduated, I thought that it would be a good time for me to take a break alone...... That's the reason why I am here......but I never expect it to turn out to be an adventure.....

Me: Won't your parents or boyfriend call the authorities since they are unable to contact you for these 2 days?

Jamie: Since I left, I had never switched on my phone..... I didn't want to be disturbed by anyone.... so they wouldn't know....

Me: I see....

She was more independent than I thought.

Jamie: look at the sky..... I don't think there's much we can do much in this rain for the rest of the day.....

Me: unfortunately yes.... hopefully tomorrow would be better.

Jamie: So, can you go and take a shower?

Me: me? Am I smelly?

I tried to smell myself and she laughed.

Jamie: haha.... a little....

Me: alright.... but we still have to wear back the same clothes.....

Jamie: oh yah. you just reminded me.... please leave your underwear in the basin after you bathe....

Me: har?! For what?!

Jamie: I'll be washing mine.... so I'll help you to do it as well.... I think they should be dry tomorrow.....

Me: what's the point of that? they'll get wet again....

Jamie: exactly! Each time we go outside, our shorts get wet again.... So there's no chance for our shorts to dry and if we wear wet clothes all the time, it's bad for us..... and since we don't have other dry clothes.... there's no choice..... we need to rotate between our shorts and our underwear.....

Me: what?! You mean we have to wear our undies around each other?!

Jamie: TSK! It's for our health la.......

Me: ok...ok..... errm.... but do you really know how to wash clothes?

She scowled and rolled her eyes.

Jamie: Is that an insult?

Me: no.... I mean you come from a rich family.... I guess you won't have to do house work at home.....

Jamie: hello.... I still know how to do chores, ok?..... shoo.... go and shower now......

She threw me a face towel and chased me down after that.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 27-10-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

I returned shortly and without my underwear, I was feeling a little airy down below.

Me: erm... I have left my underwear in the basin.....

Jamie: ok....

With that, she went down.

After about 20mins, she appeared again and was wearing my T-shirt that had since dried. She hung both our underwear on separate spokes of the wheel and I stared at her pair of lacy undies. I started to have an erection by just knowing that she was not wearing anything underneath her shorts.

There was something that I wanted to do and stood up.

Me: I'll go grab our dinner from the galley....

She was just starting to towel dry her hair and I knew she would not follow me.

Jamie: ok...... thanks.....

Earlier, I was unable to find the cucumber anywhere in the toilet and there was no other place to hide it. Now that I was alone in the kitchen, I started to look for it.

I left out the food items as I was pretty sure that she did not eat what she stuck into her hole by accident. Apart from that, she was not tall. So she would not hide the fruit at a high location. I started to open up the cabinets that were on the lower shelf which contained utensils. After the 3rd cabinet, I found the precious item. She had hidden it under the lid of a pot.

Holding it in my hands, I placed it to my nose. However, she must have already rinsed it and I was disappointed that I was unable to find any remaining scent of her fragrance.

I placed it back carefully and returned to the bridge with the food.

Jamie: What took you so long?..... I was about to go down to look for you.....

Me: I couldn't decide what to eat....

Jamie: hais...... fickle-minded guy....

I finished my dinner rather quickly as I was famished. I even forgot to try to peep through the legs of her shorts or stare at her boobs.

Jamie: wow.... are you that hungry?

Me: mmm... *munch munch*....

She laughed.

Jamie: haha..... you are so natural...... you don't even bother to pretend to eat slowly in front of a woman whom you had just met.....

I swallowed the final mouthful before replying her.

Me: I'm hungry..... and why should I even try to act in front of you.... I mean, you have already even helped me to wash my underwear earlier..... the only other person that had done that for me was my mum......

Even in the dim lights, I could see that she was blushing.

Although I had just met her yesterday but with the events that happened in just these 2 days were so surreal. I had seen her naked body and held her breasts. I had even seen her masturbating when she was not a working girl. In fact, she was still much of a stranger to me even though I had started to have a liking for her.

Me: and with all the things that we experienced together over the last 2 days, I just feel that I had known you for a long time..... I am totally comfortable around you......

She drew some imaginary circles on the floor absentmindedly before replying me softly.

Jamie: ermm... You had just made me feel that I'm important to you.....

She hugged her knees and continued.

Jamie: but then, I feel the same.....

I almost professed my crush on her but I held back as I decided that it was not the appropriate time. She might be just leaning on me emotionally for support since she had no one else to turn to.

I did not know what to say and stood up.

Me: I'll get some drinks for us..... Coke?

Jamie: hmm... I don't like Coke..... Anyway, I'll done also.... I go get the drinks and throw these away.....

Me: Let me do it.... there may be cockroaches in there since it's already dark......

Jamie: eekk.....

Me: What about Sprite?

Jamie: ok... thanks....

Old 27-10-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

When I was back, we leaned against the wall and sat beside each other as we drank our soda. She started to share more information about herself.

The business empire was built by her grandfather but he was no longer around. As the eldest son, her dad had inherited everything but he had let his other 2 younger siblings managed a few of the other companies. Both her mum and her sister were also managing separate companies by themselves.

Her dad was a shrew business man and he had expanded the businesses by leaps and bounds over the past 15 years.

Apart from that, since she had graduated, her parents wanted her to start work at the HQ on next Thursday. Although she did not want to, she had no other alternatives.

Jamie: I really don't want to work in their company..... I'll rather explore myself and find something that I like......

Me: Well.... if you don't want to, I'm sure they can't force you, right?

She shook her head sadly.

Jamie: Things are complicated and you won't understand..... there's no other alternatives.....

I did not probe further and she continued with her story.

She was staying with her parents in a GCB in Bukit Timah. Her uncles and aunties were her neighbours and even those houses were a gift from her father to them.

Apparently her dad was filthy rich and her family sounded complicated to me. On the other hand, my enthusiasm about her dropped a notch as I realized that her status was definitely way beyond my league.

I tried to hide my disappointment.

Me: wow...... you said your family is rich but didn't know that you are that rich.....

Jamie: It's all owned by my dad and he is the wealthy one.... not me...... My sister had a masters degree but I had only a normal one. I feel so stressed up by being just in the family......

She went on to tell me that between the 2 of them, her sister was the intelligent one and her parents were proud of her, especially their father. Also, Jamie's current boyfriend was introduced by her sister, Kylie.

Once she touched on this topic, she sounded sad and did not continue. She just stared blankly at the can of soda in her hand and since I did not know what had happened between them, it was better that I stopped asking her about it.

Jamie: I saw some beers in the kitchen.... Scott, do you mind to get them?

I returned shortly and sat down beside her, handing 2 cans to her.

Me: sorry.... I am only serving warm beer here even though they doesn't taste as good....

She giggled a little and took an unladylike large mouthful of beer.

*slurpppp*

Me: shheezz.... you are as unglam as me..... hahaha....

She hit my playfully on my arm.

Jamie: well, you're the only person that I don't have to act so pretentious and be myself.....

She took another big gulp and turned to me to show me her puffed up cheeks before swallowing the contents.

Me: haha.... that's good.... I prefer you to be yourself....

She turned away and took a deep breath.

Jamie: I want to tell you about my boyfriend......

Me: ermm... Are you sure? I mean....

Jamie: yes.... I don't have many friends now.... those I have are all pretentious people and I don't want to tell them about it. But I needed to get this off my chest.... So can you lend me a listening ear?

Me: errmm... ok... if you don't mind....

Jamie: About 2 years ago, I was struggling with my school work and Kylie introduced Cory to me, saying that he was an expert in my course and could help me with my school work......

She paused for a moment to take a small sip and continued.

Jamie: I had never gotten into a relationship before..... so when Cory started to shower more attention towards me, it just made me feel that he was a nice and sincere guy... So, as we continued to spend more time together, my feelings for him grew and 8 months ago, we got together..... I had a great time with him during those times..... but I never thought that he would do this to me.....

She fiddled the can absentmindedly in her hands for a moment and then looked up at the ceiling, inhaled deeply and sighed loudly.

Jamie: About a week ago, we were out celebrating my recent graduation with a few of his friends..... During the drinking session, a few of them started to get touchy with me and I didn't like it and told him about it....he brushed me off and instead, dared them to grabbed my breasts...... one of them actually did so and I slapped the guy.....

I was shocked at her story.

Jamie: He got angry and started to describe to everyone all the sexual activities that I had done with Cory....

Me: How did he know?!

Jamie: Cory just shrugged and said that it was normal to share such information within their group...... and I shouldn't get so uptight that he grabbed me.....

I did not know what to say to her.

Jamie: We had a huge argument after that and he did not seemed regretful of his actions...... that's why I escaped to Bali to take a break and evaluate about our relationship.....

Me: erm.... He's not worthy of your love.....

She replied quietly.

Jamie: Actually, up to yesterday, I was still considering to forgive him...... but since we landed here, I had made up my mind to leave him already..... I just can't accept what he had done......

She smiled lightly.

Jamie: Thanks for listening.... I feel so much better getting it off my chest..... We should sleep now since we have to be up when the sun rises.... so that if any time the rain stops, we will be able to get as many pallets as we can and start building our raft.....

With that, she wore her windbreaker over her T-shirt and laid down on the floor.

Jamie: aren't you sleeping?

Me: I'll dispose of the trash first.....

Once I returned, I laid down directly beside her.

Jamie: hey.... shoo... we are supposed to keep the 1 meter between us.....

Me: Did you know that you rolled over to me in the middle of last night and woke me up?

Jamie: hehe..... did I? I really didn't know about it.... don't worry.... I'll try not to do it tonight..... so....

Me: so.... I'll sleep here.... with the wall beside you and with me on this side, you won't have space to roll all around the floor.....

Jamie: hmmm.... ok... but don't try anything funny....

Me: aiyo..... why are you so "lousoh"? ..... or would you prefer me to go downstairs and sleep?......

Jamie: hehe.... good..... good night.....

Old 27-10-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

bros, unfortunately all the erotic parts will come later in the story.

I needed to build up the events for that to happen.

If you prefer those stories to jump straight into actions, then perhaps this might not be the one for you

Old 27-10-2020, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 14
ben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by randily View Post
Camping to support TS...
Hi bro randily

cheers
Old 27-10-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
E991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Addicted to this story. Pls update asap..
Old 27-10-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

ThANKS NICE STORY
Old 27-10-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 16
scumscum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscumscum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
bros, unfortunately all the erotic parts will come later in the story.

I needed to build up the events for that to happen.

If you prefer those stories to jump straight into actions, then perhaps this might not be the one for you
take your time for the build up. Good story and the style of writing is nice. keep it up

try this
http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/542210
Old 27-10-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ilovetosex123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story
Old 27-10-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and keep it Cumming bro
Old 27-10-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
Nice to see you here again bro
Welcome back n soli to report late bro pussluver..
Old 27-10-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
poccoli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like this story, please continue bro.
Old 27-10-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by water_boi View Post
Welcome back n soli to report late bro pussluver..
Hi bro, it has been some time. hope you enjoy this story

Old 27-10-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Thursday

When I opened my eyes this morning, she was still laying next to me and had not disappeared like yesterday. From her steady breathing, I suspected that she was still sleeping.

As the sleep slowly evaporated from my head, I came to realized that she was cuddling me. Sometime during the night, she must have unconsciously put her arm there but I did not recall being woken up.

I remained totally still and did not want to wake her.

After about 10mins, she started to stir. She merely looked up at me with a sleepy look on her face, rubbing her eyes in a cute way. Once she saw that I was awake, she smiled sweetly and her arm remained where it was.

Jamie: hi.... good morning....

Me: good morning..... did you have a good night sleep?

Jamie: mmm.... yes..... I'll go and wash up first.....

Before she had even moved and although it was still raining heavily, we heard the unmistakable bassy sound of a boat engine. Surprised and excited that we were about to be rescued, we hurried to the window and looked outside.

It was a tug boat that was trying to pull up beside our vessel. She was elated to see it and started waving vigorously. As I observed the newly appeared vessel, somehow, it did not feel right to me and quickly pulled her down into a squatting position beside me, hiding under the windows.

It annoyed her and she frowned.

Jamie: What's that for?! We are going to be rescued! Can't I be excited?!

Me: wait...... something doesn't feel right.....

Jamie: what doesn't feel right? Someone must have reported that we are missing! This must be a rescue boat that has came for us!

Me: Listen.... It had been continuously raining this few days and I am sure that my shop had still not open.... so my company can't have reported us missing to the authorities..... beside my company, there's no one else who knows that we are missing..... so this can't be a rescue boat....

After hearing my explanation, she calmed down.

Jamie: hmmm.... maybe its a fishing boat that just wants to investigate this vessel?

Me: Fishermen are more interested to fish.... and there's no nets on its deck.....

She was still trying to remain optimistic.

Jamie: Maybe just a passing boat?

Me: Normal boats don't come out to sea in this weather...... only pirates or looters......

Jamie: pi...pirates?!

Her face turned pale.

Me: yes.... I'm not saying that they are but they exist in these waters..... let's monitor them for a bit first.....

We stuck only the top of our head out, just enough for us to view the vessel.

Some men had appeared on the deck of the tug boat and they were trying to throw some ropes over to our ship for an anchor point to bind both vessel together. Most were bare bodied and a couple of them had guns slung behind their backs. This confirmed my suspicion and they must be here to loot the cargos.

Me: look at their guns.... they don't look friendly to you, do they?

Jamie: We need to hide quickly but where?! There's no place to hide on the ship!

I saw fear in her eyes as she started to imagine what would happen to her if those guys found her.

There was no way for us to go out onto the deck without the men noticing us. Within the deckhouse, there was only the toilet, the galley and the bridge but there were no hidden compartments here. If we hid in any of the cabinets, once they came on board, it would only be a matter of minutes before they found us.

I started to think fast. Since I went out to collect our toiletries after lunch yesterday, the both of us had not stepped out into the rain. We had left the door to the main entrance opened so that the interior would not be so stuffy. This additional ventilation would have already assisted in the evaporation of any water droplets and thus the floor in this building had already been dried. Also, the last time we went to the toilet was before we slept, so there would not be any indication of water in there as well.

Even though the stove was in the bridge but we had not eaten anything this morning. Nothing had been heated up and everything was cold to the touch. There was nothing warm to show that anyone was living here a short while ago.

Me: Go to the stairs first.....

Bending at my waist to ensure that I could not be seen at the window, I went to the helm and grabbed our undergarments that was still drying on the wheel before stuffing them into my pocket.

Next, I touched the lantern and it was still cold since it was not lighted when I woke up earlier. I guessed that some time during the night, either the tube had blown or the batteries had depleted and it was lucky for us if the pirates investigated the item.

She was waiting for me at the stairs when I joined her.

Jamie: Are those important?!

Me: yes... but I'll tell you later.... we don't have time....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1