The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2020, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fate or Destiny - Part 1

Saturday

My phone rang at 8am. Even though my entire body was aching, I took my bike and headed for her hotel. When I arrived at the lobby, she was still not here yet, so I made a call to my company. My manager, Wiranto who had just passed his 50th birthday, picked up the phone. Although he was local but he made it a point to speak to me in English as he was trying to improve the language.

Wiranto: hey Scott! Police called.... 7am.....I happy you ok.... big boss say you come work Tuesday..... good rest at home.....

Me: I'm fine actually....

Wiranto: big boss say no come back...... so you no come back..... come work Tuesday....

Me: ok....

Wiranto: hey.... so tomorrow you come dinner?

I had totally forgotten that it was the annual celebration dinner for our shop.

Me: erm.... I don't think I'll be going.....

Wiranto: but you say you ok.... last year, you no yet in company so tomorrow you come.... many prizes.....

Me: erm.... I'll let you know tomorrow morning ok?....

Wiranto: ok.....

I had not noticed that she was already standing next to me, dressed in a baggy T-shirt and a pair of culottes. Once I hung up, immediately, she gave me a hug as well as a kiss.

Jamie: good morning baby..... I missed you last night.....

Me: I miss you too.....

Jamie: did you waited long for me?

Me: nope..... I didn't wait long....

Jamie: who is it? I heard that you've just rejected the person to go some place?

I told her the conversation.

Jamie: oh.... I see..... I think you should go..... you shouldn't be missing your shop's event.....

Me: but it'll be from 5pm until late..... and you'll be going back on Monday..... don't you want to spend more time with me together?.....

Jamie: I want to as well but..... hmm.... maybe I can tag along as long as I pay for my share?.....

Me: Good idea..... I'll check with him......

I texted my manager and he had no issue with her attendance.

After I told her the news, she was elated and we headed out. 10mins later, I found a place to park my bike and we went for breakfast.

The rain had stopped since Thursday and even though it was only 10am, the day was hot and humid.

We were both perspiring by the time we walked out of the shop.

After 2 hours of shopping and walking around, she wanted to take a rest.

Hot and sweaty, we went for lunch.

Jamie: baby..... can I go over to your place tonight?

Me: my place? ermmm..... it's tiny and hot....

Jamie: but I want to see your place..... I want to see how you live.....

Me: errmm... why not I spend the night at your hotel instead? There's air-con at your place......

Jamie: ok..... but then, I'll still want to go over to your place tomorrow......

I was apprehensive as I was not sure if she would be able to acclimatize at my humble abode.

Me: Ermm....we'll talk about it later ok?

Jamie: ok... but you better agree to it..... so what are we going to do next?

Me: how about we go for a massage first.... I'm sure you are also aching all over and I know a place that is quite good....after that, we'll head to my friend's restaurant pub for dinner and then a drink?

She brightened up when I told her that we were going over to meet my friend since there was a special promotion at his shop today.

Jamie: really? you are going to introduce me to your friend?

I nodded.

Jamie: that's sweet..... let's do it....

The massage parlor was a famous place and it was normally very packed. Fortunately, I managed to get a slot. Half an hour later, we started to make our way to the massage place.

Even though it was a sunny day but there were still puddles of water remaining on the roads from the rain over the past week.

She was walking in front of me along the side of the road when a speeding car went over one of the deeper puddles, causing huge splashes around it.

Jamie: Arrghh..... shit!

She was too slow to react and the front of her clothes were badly stained by the muddied water.

Jamie: How long would it take to get back to the hotel and back again?

By now, we had walked quite a distant from my bike and it would take us about 20mins to get back to it.

Me: erm.... maybe 40mins?

Jamie: how long more do we have before our massage?

I looked at my watch.

Me: maybe 10mins....

Jamie: but if I head back now, we'll miss our slot..... you said that it's difficult to get another one especially it's the weekend.....

Me: We can go to another one....

Jamie: no.... I want to go to the one you always go to.... and you said that they are good.....

Me: Actually, with my salary now, I don't go often.... it's just I patronize them when I am feeling rich.... also, they're not that special or any thing..... just that I feel that they give proper massage.....

Jamie: but I just wanted to share your experiences.....

She looked so disappointed that I gave her another suggestion.

Me: errm.... if you don't mind, you can take a quick shower at my friend's shop around the corner..... you can get some new clothes as well....

She perked up instantly.

Jamie: great! let's do it then.....

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 31-10-2020, 01:03 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

When Elok saw me, she smiled happily. Although she was the owner of the shop but she was able to only speak the native language. The only words that she was able to communicate in English were the prices of her goods.

Elok (Native Language) (N): Scott! long time no see...... Is this your girlfriend? She's very pretty but why is she covered in mud?

I quickly explained to her and made the introductions

Jamie took a quick look at the interior of the shop and whispered to me once I had stopped talking.

Jamie: Her shop only sells women clothing..... So how did you even get to know her?....

Elok was about my age and was pretty in her own ways. She was the girlfriend of Agung, the friend whose restaurant we were going to visit later.

I explained to Jamie and she looked relieved.

Elok (N): Tell your girlfriend to follow me....

She showed Jamie to the bathroom at the back of the shop and came back to the front.

Elok (N): Your girlfriend is from your country?

Me (N): yes..... we just got together....

Elok (N): hehe..... I see.... She is very pretty...... no wonder you like her.......

I heard Jamie shouted for me from the back and I went to look for her.

Me: what is it?

Jamie: does she sells bra as well? Look....

She showed me her beige bra that also had mud stains on them.

Me: I'll ask her.....

I went back to the front and explained to Elok. She giggled and said that she did not sell bra but she had a few bikinis.

While I was making the selection, Elok passed me some clothes.

Elok (N): Scott, those are lousy stuff.... Here. Take these... they are a gift from me.....

When I saw the price tag, I knew that they were the most expensive item in the shop and tried to reject her but she insisted. Finally, I brought all the items to Jamie.

Jamie: erm.... baby..... I can still accept the shorts but I have never worn a bikini before....

Me: har? Then what do you wear when you swim?

Jamie: Swimsuits..... anyway, it's just too revealing...... furthermore there's no padding on it...... they are not suitable..... can you get me another set?

Me: I can't..... I checked. All the bikinis in her shop doesn't come with padding...... and she doesn't sell bras..... I know they are too revealing for your liking but she insisted that it's a gift.....

Jamie: my goodness....... it's rude to reject a gift right?

Me: ermmm.... yes....

Jamie: sharks..... hais..... nevermind..... I'll just wear it for now then.....

She was blushing when she exited from the toilet. However, she looked very sexy. The shorts was a printed beach shorts. It was flared and shorter than the denim shorts that she wore on the ship. The white blouse was slightly tight but not body hugging. However, the main highlight was the low V-neck collar which brought all the attention to her cleavage.

Jamie: erm.... I have never ever wore something so low cut before... Not even when I go to a club..... I already feel awkward and if you continue to stare at me like this, I'll feel even more uncomfortable......

Me: Remember that you told me that you'll try to get use to my staring when we were on the ship?

She hit me on my arm.

Jamie: There were only 2 of us and I had no choice then...... hmmm.... do you think I can buy another blouse from her and change into it after we have our massage?

I shook my head.

Me: Even if you buy anything else, you can't change into it..... it'll be too obvious that you don't like what she had given you...... furthermore we are going to her boyfriend shop after our massage and I'm sure she would tell him what she had given you..... unless we go back straight after our massage and skip going to my friend's place.....

Jamie: ok....nevermind then.... please tell her thanks..... and we have to go or we'll be late.....

We placed the unworn bikini bottom and her soiled clothes into a paper bag and left.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 31-10-2020, 02:11 AM
Samster

bros, I read that samalways.rocks is banned on M1.

Please use samsters.club to access the site.

Old 31-10-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
E991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice.. waiting for update.
Old 31-10-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
sabotouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story bro, please continue
Old 31-10-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
E991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lai lai carry on this juicy story.
Old 01-11-2020, 12:51 AM
Samster

By the time we finished our massage, it was about 5.30pm and headed for Agung's shop.

I had very few friends here. Apart from my colleagues, Agung and Elok were the only 2 others.

Agung was just a few years older than me and the first time I came to his pub, I found out that he was a nice guy and we became friends. He had also introduced me to my current job and taught me the native language.

We do not hangout often, only whenever he was free and since his restaurant was expensive to me, I did not patronize it every weekend and only once in a blue moon. That was why he did not know that I had disappeared for a few days.

Agung's English was alot better than Elok but it was still subpar. He was only able to speak in broken English and most of the time, I could not understand him. We ended up communicating in his native language.

Jamie: Do I look ok? Is it too provocative?....

Me: I think you look fine.....

Jamie: but I don't want people to be staring at my breasts......

Me: ermm.... ok... I can call him and tell him that we'll won't be going over then.....

Jamie: no... I want to meet your friend......

I knew she was starting to feel grouchy at her situation and decided to pacify her.

Me: ok.... I'll tell you what.... if you stop bothering about what you are wearing, I'll let you stay over at my place tomorrow...

Jamie: really?! Promise?

Me: yes.....

Jamie: great! I can see your place then.....

Agung's shop operated as a restaurant until 8pm. From then onwards, they would start to play loud music and convert it to a pub for the drinking crowd. It was not on the beach itself but located along a row of shop houses across the road.

When we arrived, Agung was standing on the pavement, trying to lure tourists into his shop for dinner. When he saw us, he smiled.

Agung (N): Hey Scott! Good to see you! Is this your girlfriend?......

Me (N): yes....

I turned to Jamie and made the introductions.

Agung: Halo..... Jamie! Nice to meet you....

Jamie: Hello Agung..... nice to meet you too.... your English is good.....

Agung: haha.... me speak little.....

He showed us to our table, the usual one that I prefer when I came here, which was at the corner beside the pavement. I liked it here because I could watch the pedestrians walking past but yet remained on the peripheral from the noise in the pub.

Jamie was seated next to me and Agung sat opposite me.

Agung: Elok call me..... say give you clothes.... you like?

Jamie: oh.... thanks... for them..... she was very nice....

Agung: Sorry.... no nicer clothes.....

Jamie: no need to apologize.... I like them very much....

Agung: ok.... Scott, me no disturb.... many customers..... me go..... you order food....

After we made our orders with the waitress, she brought us some beers and told us that it was on the house before she left.

Jamie: wow..... Agung and Elok are so nice and sincere..... unlike my friends.....

Me: they gave you some treats and you said that they are nice?

Jamie: hais..... my friends are the complete opposite......

I knew what she meant and did not wanted to further pursue on the topic.

Me: how? Do you like the place?

Jamie: well it's rustic.....

Tourists started to fill up the tables and by the time our food came, there were patrons on every table.

Old 01-11-2020, 12:52 AM
Samster

Agung had not re-appeared as he was busy with the other customers but we were enjoying ourselves and she stopped complaining about her dressing.

Suddenly a guy called out my name from the sidewalk.

Yahya: Scott!

I turned to look and it was Yahya.

Yahya was in his mid-thirties but he could pass off as in his late twenties and was rather good looking.

He was my landlord but did not reside at the place I rented from him. Instead, he was staying with his wife and kids at another house, located at the other side of the island. Over the past year, I had only seen him 5 times, including the first, when he came to stay over.

Apart from that he was the one who introduced me to Agung's pub. Although he did not drink, his only reason to be here was to try to hook up some foreign girls. So each time when he stayed over, he would bring a foreign girl back to my rented place. Obviously his wife knew nothing about it.

He started to walk towards our table and Jamie looked at me.

Jamie: who's that?

Me: my landlord but .....

Before I was able to complete my sentence, he had already arrived at our table and sat down directly in front of Jamie. As he had worked in Australia when he was younger, he was able to converse in English fluently.

Yahya: Hi Scott, long time no see..... how you are?

Me: I'm fine..... thanks....

He turned to Jamie.

Yahya: I'm Scott's landlord..... all the seats are taken..... so, I hope you don't mind me joining you guys....

Jamie: Oh.... don't worry about it.... you are more than welcome to sit here........

Yahya: Thanks.... and wow.....you are very beautiful....

Jamie: oh.... thanks....

I could see that she was blushing at his compliment.

To be honest, the only time I had gone out with Yahya was when he brought me to this place after we signed the contract. It also then that I found out that he was never slow to express his thoughts. He was a person that would never consider about how others would think about him or how others would feel about what he said.

Although he was not a person that I would choose to hangout with but afterall, he was still my landlord and I had no other options but to maintain my politeness towards him. I quickly made the introductions.

Me: ermm.... this is my girlfriend, Jamie..... and this is Yahya.......

Yahya: oh.... your girlfriend? I didn't know you had one.....

Me: ermm.... we just got together this early week......

Yahya: ah.... I see.... Jamie, are you here for holiday?

Jamie: yes... I going back in a few days time....

Yahya: Nice to see you here.... excuse me but if you don't mind, I have some private matters to speak to Scott.

Jamie: sure..... please go ahead......

He started to speak to me in the native language.

Yahya (N): eh.... she don't understand the local language, does she?

I shook my head.

Yahya (N): Good.... where did you know her from?......

I knew that he could easily find out from Agung but did not want to go through the hassle of explaining the entire story to him. So I gave him the most straightforward reply.

Me (N): She was a customer at my shop....

Yahya (N): oh.... and you hook her up so easily?

Me (N): erm.... it's not that.....

Yahya (N): nah.... you don't have to deny.... anyway, she's very pretty and sexy......

Me (N): ermm... Yahya, you are talking about my girlfriend......

I did not sounded too happy but he ignored the tone in my voice.

Yahya (N): haha.... I know she's your girl.... but why get so serious?.... you have just got to know her and she's not married to you yet.....

I was getting uncomfortable with the way the conversation was heading but she was still eating halfway and I could not leave. He turned to speak to her.

Yahya: Since you are Scott's girlfriend and it's the first time we meet, let me buy you guys a drink....

Jamie: errmmm.... actually we're about to leave already.....

She must have sense my uneasiness.

Yahya: nah.... you haven't even finish half your food..... I thought you are fine with me sharing the table?

Jamie: no... it's not that...

Yahya: ok... then don't reject my treat...... haha....

He raised his hand and ordered 2 beers for us and a coke for himself.

She took the moment and turned to me, speaking in Mandarin. I had never hear her speak in Mandarin before and her accent was kind of weird but cute.

Jamie (M): Why are you unhappy? Is it because he is sharing our table?

Me (M): no... it's not that.....

Jamie (M): do you dislike him?....

Me (M): Not really.....

Jamie (M): Do you want to leave?

Me (M): erm....but you haven't finish your food.....

Jamie (M): nevermind.... I'm fine.... let's just go.....

She turned to him and spoke politely.

Jamie: sorry..... but we really need to leave.....

Yahya: where are you going so urgently?

She was not expecting him to ask so much and was unprepared for an answer. So, she randomly came up with one.

Jamie: ermm.... we're just going back to the hotel.....

Yahya: haha.... since you're here on holiday and going back to the hotel, I don't think it should be anything that urgent..... My guess is that you are rushing back to make love..... haha.... but I'm sure it's not that urgent to do it immediately, isn't it?....... hahaha.....

She looked shocked and was stumped by his comments. However, she unwittingly blushed again at his directness.

Yahya: hahaha..... anyway, I'm just joking...... you should stay.... there's an event here after 8pm and it'll be fun......

Jamie (M): He's crude....

Me (M): just ignore him.... he's like this.....

Jamie (M): I just don't know what excuses to make.... if we insist on leaving, it will give him the impression that we are rushing back to have sex and I don't want to give him that impression...

I nodded my head, showing her that I understood what she meant.

Jamie (M): by the way, what is the event about?

Me (M): I don't know.... Last week, Agung only told me that he's has a food promotion today..... he didn't tell me anything about an event......

Jamie (M): maybe you can check with him.....

Me (M): ok....

Old 01-11-2020, 12:52 AM
Samster

Even when the drinks came and she had finished with her food, I had not seen Agung anywhere. I did not go and look for him since I was unwilling to leave her alone with Yahya.

As soon as she was done, he started to stare directly down at her cleavage.

Since there were no buttons on her blouse, there was no way she could hide her cleavage and it would seemed weird if she tried to pull the fabric together at her collar. She was awkward but there was nothing much she could do to stop him from staring.

Me: Yahya, I don't think it's appropriate that you are staring at my girlfriend.....

He rolled his eyes as if I had just said something ridiculous.

Yahya: If she dares to wear such a low-cut blouse...... I'm sure she won't mind others to look...... furthermore, she looked very sexy like this......

Although he was had not stepped over the line but he was bordering that. She looked perplex and was unsure of what to do.

Me (M): Do you want to leave?

Jamie (M): ermm.... ok....

Before we could even move, it started raining heavily.

Me: shit.....

My bike was a 10mins walk away and I turned to her. She just sighed and shook her head.

He was watching us carefully and observing our body language. Even though he did not understand what we were talking about but when he saw that we were not leaving, he smiled and continued to stare at her breasts.

She remained awkward but since we were unable to leave, she ignored him and started to drink her beer.

Yahya: hey..... Jamie, are you feeling cold? I can see that your nipples are starting to stick out on your blouse now.... haha.....

Throughout the time when she was wearing this blouse since Elok's shop, I had not seen her pokies on the fabric. Now that he brought attention to them, I automatically turned to look at the front of her blouse. I was astonished to find out that indeed 2 tiny dots that had appeared.

Me (M): Are you feeling cold?

She shook her head quietly.

Yahya: You have very beautiful breasts..... they are D cups right?

She blushed even more from his descriptive comments about her breasts.

Yahya: wow..... your nipples are getting harder......

Our eyes were focused on her breasts now and just like he said, the 2 tiny dots had slowly became obvious knobs on her blouse. At this moment, I knew that her nipples were already fully erected and were now pushing firmly against the fabric. My cock was starting to get hard by just staring at them.

Yahya: hmmm..... Once, I met a Korean girl here..... she told me that she gets turned on when people stare at her breasts..... Jamie, are you also like that?

She did not reply him and instead, gulped down the remaining half mug of beer before setting it down on the table. She looked uneasily at the empty mug.

Yahya: haha..... I'm right, ain't I?

Without looking up, she spoke softly.

Jamie: no......

Even though he was starting to speak to her in a crude manner but his comments reminded me of something.

On the first day when we were on the ship, each time when I got to peek at her nipples, they were hard. Moreover, she masturbated on the next morning. It started to make me wondered if what he said was true. Perhaps he was right about it and probably that would explain the reason why she had always worn a baggy T-shirt because she did not others to stare at her breasts and be affected by it.

I was now curious and remained silent.

He looked at me and grinned.

Yahya (N): she's interesting......

Me (N): what are you trying to do? You better don't have any funny ideas about her....

Yahya (N): Of course not..... but I can see that you don't really know her well....

I did not reply him. Her pokies remained vividly visible and he continued to stare at them.

Old 01-11-2020, 12:53 AM
Samster

since everyone cannot go out to party, hope you enjoyed the updates.

Old 01-11-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
RushNo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This Yahya must be up to no good.
Old 01-11-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story TS!
Old 01-11-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

Suddenly there were some commotions within the restaurant and the staffs started to clear the tables and chairs in the middle of the restaurant. Loud music started to blast out from the speakers to inform us that it was already 8pm.

A waiter came over to us.

Waiter: Sorry sir..... me take table..... you only 1 table.... ok?

Yahya: sure....

We stood up as he started to remove the table. The rain was still heavy and we were still unable to leave.

Jamie (M): Is this the event? It just seemed like they are turning it into a club.....

Me (M): I don't know........ but that's strange..... Agung don't have a license for this and can only operate it as a pub.....

After he removed the table, the 3 of us shared the remaining one. Yahya was still sitting directly opposite her but I was now sitting at the side, in-between and next to each of them, with my back facing the crowd.

A waitress came over and spoke to Jamie.

Waitress: Miss.... no shirt..... bikini top in shop after 8pm.....

Jamie: har?

Me: what is this about? since when did you have this rule?.....

Yahya sniggered.

Yahya: Don't you know? It's their rule for the promotional event....... Agung had just gotten a special permit for tonight to allow for dancing...... and to make full use of it and in order to attract more people, all women have to be at least in bikini tops..... I saw the advertisement for this event today and that's why I am here .....

It was then when I realized what the waitress was wearing. She had changed to a bikini top and every women in the shop were already in their bikini except for Jamie.

She turned to the waitress.

Jamie: Can I remain here and just continue wearing this?

Waitress: erm.... no..... rule inside only bikini top can..... no bikini, you no stay.... sorry.....

She was just a worker and I knew that she was only following Agung's orders.

Me: Can you ask your boss to come over?

She nodded and disappeared.

Before long, Agung came over.

Agung (N): Hi Yahya.... good to see you again...

Yahya (N): Hi Agung..... what's up?

Me (N): hey Agung, is it true that all women can only wear bikini tops after 8pm in your shop?

Beside me, I heard Yahya helping to translate our conversation for her.

Agung (N): yes..... see how many customers there are.....

He smiled happily at the crowd.

Me (N): why didn't you tell me about it?

Agung (N): hmmm.... that's because you were never interested in such things and you are more interested in the discounts.....

Me (N): ok.... but my girlfriend is not comfortable to wear a bikini top..... can she not wear?

Agung (N): sorry Scott..... it's a rule, see.....

He pointed to a poster that I had missed earlier.

Agung (N): if I make an exception, then all the customers will bypass the rule and come in fully dressed, then I won't be able to attract the guys here and business will be bad...... I spent alot of money to get the new permit.... I hope you understand......

Me (N): yes but it's raining and we can't go..... also, in this rain, I think all the customers will stay and there won't be more customers right?

Even as he was completing the sentence, a few tourists came running into the pub to take shelter from the rain. The guy at the door insisted that the ladies had to be in bikini and the tourists complied without complaining.

Agung (N): come on..... it's just a bikini top right? It shouldn't be too much of an issue...... tell you what.... whatever you and your girlfriend drink tonight is on me...... ok?

Someone came over to look for him and he left.

Shortly after, the same waitress returned and brought another 2 mugs of beers and a soft drink.

Waitress: my boss... give you...... no pay....

She did not moved off and turned to Jamie.

Waitress: Sorry miss..... boss say..... bikini only...

She had to make a choice. Either we leave in the rain or she just had to remove her top.

Jamie: Hais..... ok.... fine.....

Old 01-11-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

She removed her blouse reluctantly and the waitress, satisfied, left us alone.

Although her pokies could be seen on her blouse earlier but at least the blouse was opaque. Now that she had removed it, the thin material of her bikini offered almost no protection and the contours of her nipples could be clearly seen. Furthermore, the bikini was rather small and mainly covered only the middle portion of her breasts. The sides as well as the bottom of her boobs were in the open.

Yahya grinned.

Grumpily, she picked up her mug and downed the entire contents instantly.

After she put the 3rd empty mug down, she turned to him and spoke sarcastically.

Jamie: You must be so happy now......

He chuckled and did not reply her.

Of course she could cover her boobs with her hands but it would look strange and attract more unwanted attention from others. Ultimately, there was nothing much she could do except to allow him to continue staring.

Jamie: Buy me a drink since since you can't take your eyes off my chest....

Her face had turned red and she was definitely not blushing at the moment. During the few days we were on board the ship, she had drank some alcohol but I had never seen her turning red before. It must be due to the speed and amount that she had been drinking and she appeared to be slightly intoxicated now.

Me: Baby.... you should stop drinking......

Jamie: I'm fine..... I want him to buy me a drink.....

Yahya: hey Jamie..... Agung said whatever we order are on the house..... so why do I need to pay?.... you can just make your orders......

Jamie: Well, that's because you are having a free show......

Yahya: You can't say that..... you are still here because you can't leave and have to be in your bikini..... haha... I'm not so stupid to pay for something that is free......

She was starting to get angry now and I knew that she was not going give up so easily. Her stubbornness had reared its ugly head again and there was no chance for me to dissuade her.

He saw her reactions and smiled.

After so many years of honing his skills with random girls, he had already so much experiences with them and definitely knew what and how to press the right buttons. To him, Jamie was no exception, especially in her current state, it was a perfect opportunity for him.

He laid the bait.

Yahya: anyway, I just want you to know that I can see the shape of your nipples..... your areolas are about this size right?

He placed both his hands together and made a large circle with his thumbs and fingers.

Jamie: As if.....

Yahya: I'm sure I am right.....

Jamie: well, you are totally wrong......

Yahya: why not we make a bet?

Jamie: what bet?

Yahya: If I can guess the size of your areolas correctly, you will change into the bikini bottom in your bag and let me have a good look at your nipples right here.....

Her thoughts were impended in her intoxicated state and did not occur to her that she was falling into his trap and I tried to stop her.

Me: baby.... this bet is ridiculous..... you shouldn't....

Jamie: sshhh..... don't interrupt......

Yahya: Hey Scott, she's right.... don't interrupt..... it's between me and her......

Jamie: and what if you lose?

Yahya: You choose something from the menu and I'll buy everyone in here the same drink....

She raised her eyebrows and pointed to the most expensive alcohol on the menu.

Jamie: even this one?

Yahya: yes......

Jamie: and everyone in this shop now?

Yahya: yes.....

She laughed happily, not bothering that it was causing her boobs to jiggle.

Jamie: haha.... that's a lot of people......

Yahya: well? what do you say?

Old 01-11-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

thanks guys for the support.

The story is more than half way through.

I'm currently working on Part 2 and hopefully will be completed by the time I finished posting all of Part 1.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1