The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 20-03-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 2
Rhluver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRhluver is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Tried it years ago. Will not recommend as the rooms (or at least the one that I got) were quite run down and filthy. Can't exactly remember prices but I remember walking out feeling 'boh hua'.
Bro let me confirm your statement, 101% bo hua... The place really run down. Went into the room still got cockroach running ard and the girl was like trying to kill it on spot. The bed sibei chui. Not even mattress type. Machiam some styrofoam boxes packed together and lay the bedsheet over. This one is worst one I have been to over all these years of chionging.

And the bedsheet like month long never used or wash. After my disappointing session there i quickly went back bath. Scare kana dust mite bites.

Girl quality also not so good but I went at around 12am so maybe all the "good" ones went home already. Was quoted 2800thb for the girl i chosen. Service so so nia. Not much gfe, communication also minimum. Wont return or recommend.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 20-03-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2573 / Power: 11
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhluver View Post
Bro let me confirm your statement, 101% bo hua... The place really run down. Went into the room still got cockroach running ard and the girl was like trying to kill it on spot. The bed sibei chui. Not even mattress type. Machiam some styrofoam boxes packed together and lay the bedsheet over. This one is worst one I have been to over all these years of chionging.

And the bedsheet like month long never used or wash. After my disappointing session there i quickly went back bath. Scare kana dust mite bites.

Girl quality also not so good but I went at around 12am so maybe all the "good" ones went home already. Was quoted 2800thb for the girl i chosen. Service so so nia. Not much gfe, communication also minimum. Wont return or recommend.
Haha The other time I believe I went in the early afternoon. I'm guessing you're staying next door at Park Residences?

Uplist (in order of):

Please PM me with your latest post so that I can return the favour: chaoturtle blaze85 KaraII
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Haha The other time I believe I went in the early afternoon. I'm guessing you're staying next door at Park Residences?
Yup. Spot on! Been staying there for past few yrs annual chionging session. There's another massage parlour on the other side, just beside 7-11. That one better. Can outcall to ur room at Park Residence also.
Old Yesterday, 10:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hkhsu1010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhluver View Post
Yup. Spot on! Been staying there for past few yrs annual chionging session. There's another massage parlour on the other side, just beside 7-11. That one better. Can outcall to ur room at Park Residence also.
Anyone tried nuru massage at miss Bangkok massage???
Old Today, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkhsu1010 View Post
Anyone tried nuru massage at miss Bangkok massage???
Miss Bangkok Massage? Where's that?
Advert Space Available