The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-03-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Msg 2 ladies today no respond. Maybe tio blacklist
Old 22-03-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 12
doctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Just move on if you can’t get a slot with her. This has already been asked a gazillion times. Plenty of other MLs out there to choose from.
I know... but just had a super bad day. Boss black face at work. 2ic not happy. Lousy bonk from dome 1 the day before. Wanted a confirm chope good one so thought try la. Dun think i can tahan another bad massage.
按摩小姐不正点就一定要倒霉
Anyway rtm laura. At least she is a constantly good one
Cheers
Old 22-03-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterronaldo1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://sgdreamland.com/pink/
https://sglonelyguys.info/pink-massage/

Face: Very similar to picture
Massage: 9/10 - Really enjoyed it, one of the skillful ones. Hit all the right spots.
Boobs: 7/10 - B+ Soft and nice.
Body: 7.5/10 - Slim-average build.
JG: 8/10 - Enjoyed the JG. Ask her to go softer if you find it too hard.
HJ: 7/10 - Done with top off only.
GFE: 8/10 - Loved talking to her.
RTM: Yes

Enjoyed the session with her. Great massage but don't expect full roaming etc.
Old 22-03-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 18
yours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
Msg 2 ladies today no respond. Maybe tio blacklist
Which 2 ladies you msg no respond ?
Old 22-03-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 13
Syaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySyaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Remove by request as some customer inform her I wrote bad Mr. Think want to keep to himself.
hi bro, no need to remove. Just keep it. You are paying for the service and kind enough to share to others. Maybe other bros have better experience with her. It just means that it is not suitable for you and perhaps some others.
Old 22-03-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours View Post
Which 2 ladies you msg no respond ?
xiao yu erica.. first time text sio
Old 22-03-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
xiao yu erica.. first time text sio
hope you get to try them, both are good

but if they really didnt reply you second time, just move on. got plenty other ML around
Old 22-03-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
kicassology deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can recommend someone who looks like a fitness model? Dying for some banging body. Tons of Bros here mentioned Faye, but anyone have someone else in mind? Let me know man. Thanks a bunch guys!
Old 22-03-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Remove by request as some customer inform her I wrote bad Mr. Think want to keep to himself.
Bro crypster, you are one that I trust for MR more than the bunch of silly white knights in this salty thread now (too many pinches of salt). If it is genuine MR, just keep it bro, rather than remove.

Always preferred a honest MR then some that are beautified, broadcast like advertisements. Or jump in when certain names are mentioned.

I used to think it matters but in actual fact, it didn't.
Old 22-03-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

I agree with bro GilaCow. Really quite a few clone accounts flying around. See the manner of post, can tell already. Some mindless harping to clock posts.
Old 22-03-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Chum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
SLG listed another FN momo, seems like going to be highly sought after.
First 3 photos in ads can nosebleed, but 4-5 photo n some part of video gave a Lian-ish vibe. Really dunno which version u get to see
Old 23-03-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Bro crypster, you are one that I trust for MR more than the bunch of silly white knights in this salty thread now (too many pinches of salt). If it is genuine MR, just keep it bro, rather than remove.

Always preferred a honest MR then some that are beautified, broadcast like advertisements. Or jump in when certain names are mentioned.

I used to think it matters but in actual fact, it didn't.
Agreed to that. I’m also one of the beneficiaries to bro crypster reviews since the old days. Really appreciate an honest MR rather than mock up by clones
Old 23-03-2019, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 17
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of

havent chiong much since last year end massive raid.. lately start to pick up slowly.. realise damn hard to book with new number. MLs are extra careful nowadays. the more popular ones wont take risk with new numbers.

anyways, share my experience with the 2 MLs i visited.

https://sglonelyguys.info/jiu-er-massage/

Location: uncommon area in the east side, stays alone and apartment is well kept and tidy.

Looks: couldnt recognise her immediately when i saw her. looks better in real life than in pictures. looks sweet to me. 7/10

body: slightly on the meaty side and not really for boob lovers, but still nicely shaped and firm. 6.5/10

massage: good techniques, adequate strength, the shoulder massage after sensual was good. overall enjoyable and definitely not piano type 7.5/10

sensual: other than breast massage on my back, i think there was also a butt massage. lol. standard cat bath and hj. 3g roaming. no access at base. 7/10

overall: couldnt find any faults but also nothing specially good. RTM, maybe?

----------------------------

https://sglonelyguys.info/seventh-princess-massage/
Location: central area, very new apartment. stays alone. very clean and tidy, the massage room ambience setup is great!

looks: looks exactly like in the pics, but need to add a little age. still very sweet looking. 7/10

body: petite in size, nicely packed boobs. showers with you before massage. 7.5/10

massage: this is the real deal. professional techniques. good use of forearm, elbows, knees on my back. 8.5/10

sensual: hmm.. super limited access. 6.5/10

overall: i can see why people are comparing her and abby/aimee. its almost like a abby session. they are similar in many ways. RTM, yes.
Old 23-03-2019, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
chuajl1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuajl1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all! Decided to rush this because I know a lot of people are curious...I usually have a habit of lurking and trying out girls that aren't too established or new, since you do get a lot of shenanigans with potential APs like inconsistency, getting unfavourable slots, or dealing with watered down services, and etc.. Today, I was just scrolling thru the usual websites and Momo here caught my eye. Did my usual checks online and I believed that she was someone worth trying, hence decided to book a slot with her.

The booking process itself was tedious, easily one of the hardest in my ML journey so far. Even though I managed to confirm a slot hours before, I only had the proper address 10 minutes before the agreed time (I was tempted just to fly aeroplane). One could imagine the doubts and thoughts that the amount of time that I might have wasted, and here was I just roaming around the area (This was just based on what was on the ad) for a good 15 minutes. With a substantial amount of self-doubt and confirmation and an apology from Momo herself, made my way to an apartment way out of the central area. People coming by train might have a bit of issue coming down while parking seems quite limited for those who drive.

Looks
I opened the door, and I could recognise that it was her.(Thank goodness!) Quite identical to the photos, though I would pick the 5th and 6th photos on her SLG ad if I have to do so. Physique wise, she is skinny, but not to the extent of a proper fitness model.(Her favourite pastime is to sleep XD) Additionally, she doesn't have a bust to speak of as well (A-cup at best with nice nipples), and she has a tattoo near her back. Was wearing a lovely blue dress that fit her well. What I was more intrigued by was the vibe that she gave, as it was different from what I was expecting. The session later confirmed my suspicions...

Serivce
Rather than the "Lian" or "Experienced" vibe that her photos gave, the way Momo was servicing was more timid, like a GFE. (And I am not that scary hor, just a BFG here). I had doubts for a while on whether she was faking it, but it seemed genuine at that point of time.

Once you evaluate from a GFE/green point of view, it was quite well done. Usually, I will just let things flow during the first session without asking much for a fair evaluation. For Momo, catbath and her BBBJ was good, and you can pretty much order whatever is on the menu ONLY. I have to say that she isn't trained at massage though. Most importantly, she was very customer-orientated and seemed very keen to improve as well. I gave her advice on how to handle her bookings better

Environment
The apartment is shared with another lady, though I did not see her during the session. Shared bathroom, and it's quite small too, that the shower was done alone before and after the massage. It's new though, but I still wish she could get an apartment on her own.

TL;DR
Momo is someone very new to the scene. However, with her appearance, positive attitude and the services that she provides, she will appeal to a majority of bros here. 8/10
Yu Xin (SH69)

Last edited by chuajl1; 23-03-2019 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Grammar
Old 23-03-2019, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaimaral View Post
Hi bro, she did reply me. You can try sms or call her.
Thanks for the info.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1