The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 07-03-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Go on weekends.. less crowded and ml despo for tips.. they are open for negotiation..
Old 07-03-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
walked past JG before but very scared to go in cos they like vultures waiting to chop you carrot....
haha not so bad la, but the massage shops there quite open when they are calling out for customer.. haha..
Old 07-03-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by christan7890 View Post
haha not so bad la, but the massage shops there quite open when they are calling out for customer.. haha..
Ya not so bad. Got more time they won't bother so much.
Old 07-03-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

There is a young ML called D** D** in JG. Doesnt even do any extra service. She doesnt even take tips to do a simple HJ. I just walked out half way through. She even told me none of the MLs do extra there.
Old 07-03-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maybe she tot u come raid them one haha
Old 09-03-2019, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Went to this spa which is a clean joint.. As far as I know.

The last hanky panky I got was some time back so I think see if ML want to hiong...

So fucking tired not enough sleep so went for one hour.

ML was good man... Small size but strength damn solid.
I went into sleep easily.. When come to butt massage she pulled my disposable underwear all the way down.

I noticed how gentle she became when massaging my butt... Damn shiok.. Then I fell asleep again only to wake up when time is up.

My rating for this ML is one the best. Got her name and will go back soon.

IN fact she added about 10 min for me so I am giving her brownie points for this.

I am not there to discharge rounds but to rest and get power nap.
Old 09-03-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

where is it man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Went to this spa which is a clean joint.. As far as I know.

The last hanky panky I got was some time back so I think see if ML want to hiong...

So fucking tired not enough sleep so went for one hour.

ML was good man... Small size but strength damn solid.
I went into sleep easily.. When come to butt massage she pulled my disposable underwear all the way down.

I noticed how gentle she became when massaging my butt... Damn shiok.. Then I fell asleep again only to wake up when time is up.

My rating for this ML is one the best. Got her name and will go back soon.

IN fact she added about 10 min for me so I am giving her brownie points for this.

I am not there to discharge rounds but to rest and get power nap.
Old 09-03-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Jeima is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EVER520 View Post
JG is not a clean TCM
Have you tried Alice
Old 09-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkhoon View Post
Abt$100..... maybe u can try ur negotiating skill

$100 for hj?
Old 10-03-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLStar View Post

$100 for hj?
Overthere 100 is all in include massage time
Old 10-03-2019, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Overthere 100 is all in include massage time
Bro you see its $100 for extra only

Old 10-03-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Too much... standard is $100 for all
Old 11-03-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Perry678 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to try KiKi yesterday at TPP; Malaysian MILF with big melons. Not bad. Tks for the ctc.
Old 11-03-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 7
GreenRice is one of the Best!GreenRice is one of the Best!GreenRice is one of the Best!GreenRice is one of the Best!

Tried out KiKi at TPP just now; exactly the same as photo on wechat. MILFish with large round eyes and yes; really busty (can see her boobs pressing against her T shirt). Paid the entrance fee and was let into the last cubicle. Stripped, laid down and felt relaxed as her hands were quite strong; easing those shoulder and back muscles. Very soothing and of course after about 45 mins; turned around and she noticed my bulge; so no need to say anything further, she showed me her large C+/D melons; followed by ....... Awesome; standard price too.
Old 13-03-2019, 05:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
Interested09 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInterested09 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInterested09 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRice View Post
Tried out KiKi at TPP just now; exactly the same as photo on wechat. MILFish with large round eyes and yes; really busty (can see her boobs pressing against her T shirt). Paid the entrance fee and was let into the last cubicle. Stripped, laid down and felt relaxed as her hands were quite strong; easing those shoulder and back muscles. Very soothing and of course after about 45 mins; turned around and she noticed my bulge; so no need to say anything further, she showed me her large C+/D melons; followed by ....... Awesome; standard price too.
Contact please bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1