The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-12-2012, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
ThaiLoveLinks and DateInAsia
This link can't be really trusted. Better to go explore and meet in real person. Want to know pretty thai girls face must be thick, at here many not really good looking thai guys hold hands with pretty thai girls, reason: either rich or smooth talker.
Old 30-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by irodlak View Post
ok la, i know i should not discrimate. should really meet up first to make sure its not those stingy n grumpy type.
go overseas chiong must be prepared to splurge a bit ma, one of his girls even cried in front of me, its really wtf.
that time was in vietnam, he only offered 100k dong (11sgd), the girl say duwan, want more, and he jitao take back the money and walk off..
i pity the girl and took 100k from my own pocket to give her, or else she have 0 tip sia.. really terrible experience.

whats TLL DIA? sorry a bit noob here
Wah bro you so jai dee well you are not really discriminating just that you put it in a wrong way which in turn causes misunderstanding.

I would say meet up with whoever you want and if you find that they are the stingy and grumpy type just move on after all there is no obligation to stick together. Plenty place to go in LOS

In term of splurge we cannot compare with the Japun but we don't want to be compare with the stingy ah neh from sub continent t$$$$$ot to have some standard,I have seen 3 ah neh walk in gogo bar and share 1 drink.

At one time they are also banned from some gogo bar
Old 30-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
This link can't be really trusted.
There are many FL/WL in these sites acting decently. They are out to fish a big tuna for their sandwiches.
Old 30-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Da Kor, agree with u fully, alone is good n there r a lot so many thing to do, but so little money to go around... Life is so cruel... So I cannot never be a sex tourists...
You are not sex tourist, you are sex pervert
Old 30-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just a quick one....one of the things i wanted to do before the year ended was to check out the famous, The Pimp.

Well, did it with some bros here and some personal frens last nite. A fren flew in from SG (non SBF guy) and said, "Hey i hear alot abt these G Clubs, wanna try it out"...so ok,, a few texts and calls and last min arrangements and we booked a table at Pimp...and met up at Hway Kwang Station to head off for our Pimping trip.

My Fren, let call him, Mr.K, Bro Sojo, Bro Sansualito and myself met at Hway Kwang Mrt station at 9.20pm and were at the place by 9.40pm. We had to be there early as there was supposed to be a Foam Party last nite and it was gonna crowded so bookings wld be cancelled by 10pm.

Went in, got a MMS, got a 10k THB membership (gets u only 4 black labels for 4 mths) and free flow of mixers. We each chose a gal (except for Bro Samsualito who was more concerned with getting drunk...LOL, jokng bro).

Soon another fren (non sbf) came, Mr. J and Bro Yorktuda also came and they got their gals too. The gals were mostly in bikinis only and must say they were pretty open to play and grab here and there.

Mr. K started playing dice (bluff) with his gal and the loser drunk shots of liquor and well, he Whipped Her Ass and she was the first to go....she got wasted and apparently horny as her hands were always in his pants..LOL! Every one started playing dice soon and as alcohol flowed, the party mood started. The crowd also came in fast and furious. Within 2 hrs, we finished the 4 bottles!!!

So, Mr.J, opened a second membership and we got more booze!! LOL!.

Well, in short, The Pimp though not as big and classy as Sherbet, it was pretty wild ( if u get the rite gal) and fun..I have a feeling the gals can be tapao home if u build the rite chemistry. By the end of the nite...all the bros were high although no one puked, we finished 7 bottles...and had fun!

My gal got so drunk, she dared me to suck her nipples there and then and kept saying tat her nipples were small....dare me?? She had to be kidding...I sucked on both there and then!! haha...hopefully i got her both drunk..and WET! We were all too pissed drunk to have any action after that, so we left and went home....well, at least i feel happy....The Pimp...been there, done tat! Thanks bros for the fun nite last nite!

Cheers!

p.s: Damage is not cheap though, our total lady drinks came to 18,000 THB for 6 of us...3,000 each just for LDs, averagely. But some of us more as we got the gals started earlier, some lesser as they picked their gals later. But we dun do it often and so i guess its ok to indulge once in a while for the fun of it....
Old 30-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

How's the girls at the Pimp? I saw their Facebook page, IMO, monty carlor girls are much much more better looking.
Old 30-12-2012, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Never "got" how to maneuver at Insomnia. Sounds like you guys have it figured out though. Any tips?
Always go in a group of guys, nvr ever bring any girls along as FLs will not approach your table.
Old 30-12-2012, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post

Well, in short, The Pimp though not as big and classy as Sherbet, it was pretty wild ( if u get the rite gal) and fun..I have a feeling the gals can be tapao home if u build the rite chemistry. By the end of the nite...all the bros were high although no one puked, we finished 7 bottles...and had fun!
Yes some can be brought back. Just inform the MMS early. My friend's birthday, the MMS brought a ger in with only g-string and 2 stickers on her smooth fair cup c. She was ready to go back with my friend.

Quote:
How's the girls at the Pimp? I saw their Facebook page, IMO, monty carlor girls are much much more better looking.
Some are quite lookers... but after a night on your bed, the next morning u will curse yourself I always say make up, drinks, lighting are always bad for judgement.
Old 30-12-2012, 02:32 PM
Samster

Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
This link can't be really trusted. Better to go explore and meet in real person. Want to know pretty thai girls face must be thick, at here many not really good looking thai guys hold hands with pretty thai girls, reason: either rich or smooth talker.
That's damn true. Mostly rich i suppose.
Old 30-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just a quick one....one of the things i wanted to do before the year ended was to check out the famous, The Pimp.

Well, did it with some bros here and some personal frens last nite. A fren flew in from SG (non SBF guy) and said, "Hey i hear alot abt these G Clubs, wanna try it out"...so ok,, a few texts and calls and last min arrangements and we booked a table at Pimp...and met up at Hway Kwang Station to head off for our Pimping trip.

My Fren, let call him, Mr.K, Bro Sojo, Bro Sansualito and myself met at Hway Kwang Mrt station at 9.20pm and were at the place by 9.40pm. We had to be there early as there was supposed to be a Foam Party last nite and it was gonna crowded so bookings wld be cancelled by 10pm.

Went in, got a MMS, got a 10k THB membership (gets u only 4 black labels for 4 mths) and free flow of mixers. We each chose a gal (except for Bro Samsualito who was more concerned with getting drunk...LOL, jokng bro).

Soon another fren (non sbf) came, Mr. J and Bro Yorktuda also came and they got their gals too. The gals were mostly in bikinis only and must say they were pretty open to play and grab here and there.

Mr. K started playing dice (bluff) with his gal and the loser drunk shots of liquor and well, he Whipped Her Ass and she was the first to go....she got wasted and apparently horny as her hands were always in his pants..LOL! Every one started playing dice soon and as alcohol flowed, the party mood started. The crowd also came in fast and furious. Within 2 hrs, we finished the 4 bottles!!!

So, Mr.J, opened a second membership and we got more booze!! LOL!.

My gal got so drunk, she dared me to suck her nipples there and then and kept saying tat her nipples were small....dare me?? She had to be kidding...I sucked on both there and then!! haha...hopefully i got her both drunk..and WET! We were all too pissed drunk to have any action after that, so we left and went home....well, at least i feel happy....The Pimp...been there, done tat! Thanks bros for the fun nite last nite!

Cheers!

p.s: Damage is not cheap though, our total lady drinks came to 18,000 THB for 6 of us...3,000 each just for LDs, averagely. But some of us more as we got the gals started earlier, some lesser as they picked their gals later. But we dun do it often and so i guess its ok to indulge once in a while for the fun of it....
Enjoying your new year already ah, more to come.
Old 30-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hmmm...actually averagely, the gals are lookable lah....and after a few drinks...bonkable....LOL! But not been to Monte Carlo so cant compare yet..maybe tat shld be my next stop! One thing though , Pimp gals can play....i like,..rather then flower vases...which i hate most..touch a little like gonna crack already...sianz..haha...sorry lah, I old tiko pek...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
Always go in a group of guys, nvr ever bring any girls along as FLs will not approach your table.
BTW, Insomnia I hear is now known as Insanity...not been there for some time laew...the main thing is, get some balls, and go talk to the gals...they are waiting to be spoken to and alot waiting to get picked up....555

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Yes some can be brought back. Just inform the MMS early. My friend's birthday, the MMS brought a ger in with only g-string and 2 stickers on her smooth fair cup c. She was ready to go back with my friend.

Some are quite lookers... but after a night on your bed, the next morning u will curse yourself I always say make up, drinks, lighting are always bad for judgement.
I saw some gals in the KTV /VIP rooms...G string and sticker covered boobs only...seemed wild and fun...am sure can bring back. But i hear u need to book the rooms at least 2 -3 days in advance....and well, like anywhere, there will always be the good, bad and UGLY!! But there are lookers....so not too bad.

Quote:
Enjoying your new year already ah, more to come.
Wat new year?? I enjoying my last burst!! Next year not so easy for me to party laew...new portfolio at work...sianz....
Old 30-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:

So Pimp girls are pretty much easy compare with other G clubs. Looks like must make a small plan too bkk. Miss bkk

Quote:
That's damn true. Mostly rich i suppose.
Not really, if you stay here long, funny type of couple you will see. Some the girl face can become model, and the guy like Ok ok, and one them happened to be my friend. My friend work as a store keeper earning 6k bht per month.
But he got abit of look, really lucky guy. I'm waiting for them to break off, then my turn. The girl too good looking to resist.

Quote:
Hmmm...actually averagely, the gals are lookable lah....and after a few drinks...bonkable....LOL! But not been to Monte Carlo so cant compare yet..maybe tat shld be my next stop! One thing though , Pimp gals can play....i like,..rather then flower vases...which i hate most..touch a little like gonna crack already...sianz..haha...sorry lah, I old tiko pek...
If flower vase, either I change new girl or I force her to be on the wild side. Girls working in this line, in Thailand seldom flower vase. Thai men play hardcore. If they know you're a thanachart, they'll take advantage. Been to few G club in bkk last few year ago, during my stay there. Best is Carribean! 100 over girls.
Old 30-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Da Kor, agree with u fully, alone is good n there r a lot so many thing to do, but so little money to go around... Life is so cruel... So I cannot never be a sex tourists...
I enjoy chionging solo, as well as with fellow bros. At the end of the night, I just want to make sure that I am sextified

Quote:
G-string and nipple stickers? That's way too dressed up! I usually tapao the puying in her birthday suit

Old 30-12-2012, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
G-string and nipple stickers? That's way too dressed up! I usually tapao the puying in her birthday suit
Damn, u and your new avatar.
Old 30-12-2012, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
sansualito deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
I enjoy chionging solo, as well as with fellow bros. At the end of the night, I just want to make sure that I am sextified

How come a bit yellow at the bottom.. lau sai isit?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1