The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-09-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Thanks for the info. Tried looking at google map for this B2 massage but cant find it. Shall walk the small street in that area and find this place next time i am there.
Haha, sorry I forgot to provide the details. It's around Soi Sukhumvit 22, you should see a big "天源堂“ besides it. Ten minutes walk from either Phrom Phong or Asoke BTS.

Contact number is 090-264-9544.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 23-09-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
is this a short term promotion because last time i was there it was called penguin massage the prices then was similar to all the other places ie around 2000 range
Seems to have been going on for a few months now when I asked them about it. Take it as going on till at least year end if not indefinitely. The market isn't good there for such stuff at the moment. Very much a Buyers' market in terms of dictating price.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 24-09-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Haha, sorry I forgot to provide the details. It's around Soi Sukhumvit 22, you should see a big "天源堂“ besides it. Ten minutes walk from either Phrom Phong or Asoke BTS.

Contact number is 090-264-9544.
Thanks! Should be going bkk in Nov. Will update here about this place when i am there.
I planning to visit this new EDM place called BARBARBAR at Thonglor too
Old 24-09-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks! Should be going bkk in Nov. Will update here about this place when i am there.
I planning to visit this new EDM place called BARBARBAR at Thonglor too
Its one year old now. Theres another new place which is quite hit
Old 24-09-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10462 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Where is this other new place bro?

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 25-09-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

8 nights in BKK sounds like a bang fest.

Hi-so are really non service girls, bro.

I rather try to hookup hi-so girls and bang them for the long game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Recently stayed 8 nights in BKK. Hit all usual hunting ground.

Went to Baccara only once and decided not to return because a waitress who was quite cute years ago and now showing some wears disappointed me by over leveraging our years of acquaintances for more drinks. The moral is that often times perceived friendship is nothing more than just a convenience to extract more baht from us.

Crazy House girls were so rugged and worn looking that I wished some had not been fully nude. This place is hit and miss sometimes.

Still find King 1 in Patpong to be almost the gogo version of Nataree because girls there were mostly on the young side with tight skinny bodies, my preference. The only gripe I have is that the 600 baht ST rooms at Patpong feel like an overpriced dump compared to the 300 baht newly renovated rooms at Nana.

Did a 10000 baht girl at Maria. Yes, the place is quite sexpensive. But what u get is a luxurious environment with a bathtub good enough for a king. If u want to fulfill your fantasy of fucking a hi so looking Thai girl, this is the place to go. But, with hi so looking girls, u will most likely get fake moans and minimal GFE as the case with my girl.

Lineups at Addict, Club 102 and Emmanuel were disappointing this trip.

Artbox night market right across from Thermae is a nice place to grab some food and enjoy great live music before hitting Nana or Thermae.

IconSiam currently is the best mall to chill. One Bangkok and EmSphere malls and numerous new hotels are under construction. BKK always has something new and sexciting up its sleeve.

Cheers!
Old 25-09-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Where is the latest local pub or club bro? I am looking for one with live band preferbably. Its just my preferences hmmm
Old 26-09-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Where is the latest local pub or club bro? I am looking for one with live band preferbably. Its just my preferences hmmm
Live band for thai songs? go to TDerm, Thay, DND, Nunglen, Cassette
Old 26-09-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
I suppose TDerm or Cassette are the newer ones? I remember Thay is opposite Nunglen with the mini cooper, abit open air concept without aircon. DND never visit before but if i am right it is Do No Disturb?
Old 26-09-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

My visa has just been verbally approved! Proposed date 2-6Nov, anyone in bkk during same time?

Did some brief reading for updates on the BKK scene and realised there is still so many aspects and areas i have not yet covered and new places to explore.

My biggest disadvantage or advantage is that i am a solo traveller. So places like G clubs not so suitable for me to visit?

Have a rough plan in my mind this trip to look around Saphan Kwai area such as T-ded99 and inner soi AGG bars.
Always wanted to visit the famous The Pimp but dissapointed i could not find out their updated prices on website or facebook. Any idea if i must take a package to enter even if i want sit in the open area? Also is the same concept of LD applicable in the open area and price same as in the rooms? I saw there is mamasan too and i assume its only for the rooms just like SG ktv?
Old 26-09-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
My visa has just been verbally approved! Proposed date 2-6Nov, anyone in bkk during same time?

Did some brief reading for updates on the BKK scene and realised there is still so many aspects and areas i have not yet covered and new places to explore.

My biggest disadvantage or advantage is that i am a solo traveller. So places like G clubs not so suitable for me to visit?

Have a rough plan in my mind this trip to look around Saphan Kwai area such as T-ded99 and inner soi AGG bars.
Always wanted to visit the famous The Pimp but dissapointed i could not find out their updated prices on website or facebook. Any idea if i must take a package to enter even if i want sit in the open area? Also is the same concept of LD applicable in the open area and price same as in the rooms? I saw there is mamasan too and i assume its only for the rooms just like SG ktv?
Congrats bro, G-club for solo is ok bro, just like TD in sg. Just that more ex if you buy ala carte bottles vs buying their package.

There's a girl who used to work in Pimp now at one of the cat50 shops, maybe can go visit her before your trip ask her for mamasan number after your 20 min live firing exercise
Old 26-09-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10462 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought Nunglen has closed down?

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 26-09-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
I thought Nunglen has closed down?
Refurbished
Old 26-09-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
So what if you solo ...if want to experience just go no need to worry...sure you pay more but what scared pay more so cannot go.
Add to your list of things to do

kapoo massage ie naked massgae with hj by student types 2-3k range

Line based freelancers -2-3k a shot 1hr

Beer garden type places have food and beer and have pretty gal to serve and pour your beer need to tip 300-500baht

Local ktv sit and rabba gal mostly outside clothes big bottle beer 150-170 and i tip 200 baht as i feel very little access if more access i might increase to 300

Streetwalkers girls operate from their car u drive past and get girl local guy said its 1500 but when i went with taxi girsl want 3000 i didnt negotiate but looks similar to thermae

mini thermae near ramakheng uni---its mythical not much info

mini thermae v2- restaurant with Fl takeout 2500

High end soapies girls are 10k

All those oilies in bkk where u can find young gems for 2000baht

You say you want to explore then do it, no need to ask me next where these places are as you are a explorer
Mini Thermae near Ramkhamheang Uni is still alive and operating..... but not value for money anymore as those students have wisen up and now asking for 2K above. No more budget bonks of 1K
Old 27-09-2019, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Went to a massage near Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park hotel and gotten one lady after some talk. 'Special price of 1,500 for 30min with full service bit 30min. 2500 for 60 min. Chosen a lady who seem more interested n further away.

Nonetheless it was great as I took 30mij but during bath first some b2b n full service. Seems good so I extended to 1hr. Not bad choice as massage was those ticklish type which arose me. After 1 shot we bath n told me 15min more and ask if I wan massage or .. den I say we f again. N she obliged. My dick was still soft n sleeping. She worked hard to bbbj again n lick my nip n blow again n using hand to play my nip while blowing then move to hj with Nuru n blow again but still soft after 10min. So I told her is over.. den she bath me n left.

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957

Last edited by pippo2002; 27-09-2019 at 07:31 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1