The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Drs Tan &  Partners. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

Old 24-05-2018, 12:47 AM
Warriors of the Deep

My Reputation: Points: 10257 / Power: 51
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ED problem getting bad to worse: adivise pls

TCM is very specific about ejaculations - they ruin mens lives. It should be avoided unless one would like to conceive a child. Of course even thousands years ago (in absence of sex culture) it was against human (or animal) nature. Therefore TCM suggested to limit ejaculations to specific count given one's health status and age. Here are the suggestions for MAXIMUM ejaculation frequency:
20 years old - 1x daily
30 yo - once per 2 days
40 yo - once per 4 days
50 yo - once per 10 days
60 yo - once per 20 days
70 yo - once per month if he is good health

https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.ph...n-health.3819/
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 04-10-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
TracyDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ED problem getting bad to worse: adivise pls

TCM recomend for 50+ yo is 10days once?
I m having on avg 1.5-2 days once.
4 times on a good day.
Life is short, i try to enjoy as much as i can, while i can.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available