The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Drs Tan &  Partners. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

Old 21-09-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 10
SiliconVibrator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiliconVibrator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiliconVibrator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiliconVibrator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiliconVibrator is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Yes circumcision will solve all your foreskin problems.
Ok noted with thanks boss, mayb its time to do some homework
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 30-09-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 17
sanji37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,
Is it true that PE can cause by tight frendulum?
Anyone cut the frendulum but didn't circumcise?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 30-09-2018, 10:30 AM

My Reputation: Points: 21781 / Power: 23
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

there is a study somewhat related to it..
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20074312
just read the conclusion part if u are lazy..

Abstract
INTRODUCTION:
The role of short frenulum and the effects of frenulectomy on premature ejaculation (PE) were never investigated.

AIMS:
The aims of this study were to evaluate the prevalence of short frenulum in a population of patients affected by lifelong PE and to investigate the role of frenulectomy as first-line treatment for this condition.

METHODS:
We performed frenulectomy to patients complaining of lifelong PE in which we found the presence of a short frenulum at physical examination. We evaluated intravaginal ejaculatory latency time (IELT) and the score of a validated PE questionnaire at baseline and after frenulectomy.

MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES:
We evaluated the change in mean IELT and in mean PE questionnaire score.

RESULTS:
We found the presence of a short frenulum in 59 out of 137 (43%) subjects who came to our center complaining of lifelong PE. Mean age of study population was 38.2 years (+/-5.3 standard deviation). At baseline period, mean IELT was 1.65 minutes (+/-1.15), and mean PE questionnaire score was 15.8 (+/-2.85). No complications related to surgery occurred. Mean follow-up time was 7.3 months (+/-3.18). After frenulectomy, mean IELT was 4.11 minutes (+/-1.77), and mean PE questionnaire score was 9.85 (+/-3.2). An increase in mean IELT of 2.46 minutes (P < 0.0001) and a reduction in mean PE questionnaire symptoms score of 5.95 (P < 0.0001) were noted.

CONCLUSION:
Short frenulum is a genital anomaly found in 43% of individuals affected by lifelong PE in our data set. We suggest always ruling out at physical examination the presence of a short frenulum in all patients complaining of PE and to propose frenulectomy as first-line treatment in these cases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanji37 View Post
Hi,
Is it true that PE can cause by tight frendulum?
Anyone cut the frendulum but didn't circumcise?

Newbie helpline click here
Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Advert Space Available