The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-08-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerous View Post
If I Feedback to captain... she sure Kena scolding....

If I Feedback here... I sure Kena from some 25s...

So, you telling me not to post such comments???
nono. don feel offended. nothing wrong to comment here.
Old 27-08-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
fishyogurt is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Last time I checked this was still Sammyboysexforum... since when it become Naka_Timo forum? Just because you are a paid FR writer does not give you the right to tell others to fuck off.

Personally I prefer to read those posts by the others as they provide a different insight instead of all the bullshit propaganda posted by you and other clones.

To anyone who feels he has something to share.... please carry posting. I love your alternative views and grandfather stories ..... keep them coming.

And if you want to post FR...... at least have the decency to write the truth instead of giving us an FR full of bullshit (this part is meant for paid FR writer)
.................................................. ............

Last edited by fishyogurt; 27-08-2018 at 08:10 PM. Reason: wrong type wrong typo
Old 27-08-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Oh really...

FR that written for non advertiser will be removed. This is the rule throughout for SBF. Please know the rule before barking.

At the same time, mouth is your i cannot stop you from barking.

Like i said take the FR as a pinch of salt. if you cannot take it, don't see or even read.

If someone into you this stall and this food nice. You go try you don't like or don't suite you, you go tell the person said you gave me fake review lo. See what the outcome?
So its confirmed that only FRs by advertisers and their paid writers are allowed. Nobody else can post FRs. I used to post FRs regularly long long time ago when SBF was a sharing place for like-minded bros. But I have stopped writing since past 2 years because my FRs now dun see the light of day. At least now I know the reason why.

Since SBF has become a market where only advertisers are allowed to post and nobody else can share...... what's the point of staying here.

Moderator..... please delete my account.
Old 27-08-2018, 10:35 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
So its confirmed that only FRs by advertisers and their paid writers are allowed. Nobody else can post FRs. I used to post FRs regularly long long time ago when SBF was a sharing place for like-minded bros. But I have stopped writing since past 2 years because my FRs now dun see the light of day. At least now I know the reason why.

Since SBF has become a market where only advertisers are allowed to post and nobody else can share...... what's the point of staying here.

Unless you're talking about Dome 2 (where the advertisers will constantly remove negative FR) I really don't see it's that serious as you have said

There are still ppl writing FR in dome 1,3, geylang JB etc...
Old 28-08-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Unless you're talking about Dome 2 (where the advertisers will constantly remove negative FR) I really don't see it's that serious as you have said

There are still ppl writing FR in dome 1,3, geylang JB etc...
Dome 1 now is as bad as Dome 2...... genuine FRs always get zapped until terok and only bullshit FRs are posted there.
I have long given up on both Domes 1 & 2.

I go to the legal GL houses or come into JB to get my fix.
Old 28-08-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
dipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahemmaster View Post
u chinese? they don take risks because there may be undercover malay cops to check.
I have been there like 6-7 times already and no problem getting inside then but on my last 3 visits they were closed. So I was wondering if they had closed down.
Old 28-08-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post

SBF has become like the Noble Group....... shares value drop until 1% of its prime.

SBF at its peak had more than 3 million members...... but now only 134,570 remain as of today. All those zapping and fake frs have made many to quit SBF.

I also wish to quit since I seldom come in now and spend most of my time in the other forums. How do I go about cancelling my account?
Old 28-08-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -294 / Power: 0
hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipolog View Post
I have been there like 6-7 times already and no problem getting inside then but on my last 3 visits they were closed. So I was wondering if they had closed down.
Next time just cross over to the small shops nearby if the main spa is closed. Anyway most girls are sent out to the shops now so stock quantity at VIP is low. Today had only 12 girls came to work and quality cmi. Service was also rush rush as the fear of being caught in raid is there amongst those girls. My girl for today was 803. Will post my FR in a while.
Old 28-08-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -294 / Power: 0
hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

At first she mention 1st time working in JB..... but after chitchat with her in simple mandarin and english she admitted she had worked previously in another spa at Nusa Bestari.

Late 20s with straight long hair.
Face with heavy makeup so could be early 30s.
Body was slim n fair with A cup boobs.
Good thing was no tattoos on her body.

After quick shower.... SOP catbath and short bodyrub with gel. Could have been longer but got the feeling she rushing through the job. Flipped over and I was expecting bodyrub on my front but no such thing. Straight to bbbj or rather a combination of blow and handjob.... capped and rode me cowgirl. I let her ride until she tired out and beg me to fuck her instead. Changed to missionary and finish off in doggy.
Another quick shower and was ushered out from the room.
After coming out to canteen I check the time and realise my session with 803 was only 30 mins.

Not a very good FR but at least I tell the truth.... dun zap me.
Old 28-08-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhayI View Post

At first she mention 1st time working in JB..... but after chitchat with her in simple mandarin and english she admitted she had worked previously in another spa at Nusa Bestari.

Late 20s with straight long hair.
Face with heavy makeup so could be early 30s.
Body was slim n fair with A cup boobs.
Good thing was no tattoos on her body.

After quick shower.... SOP catbath and short bodyrub with gel. Could have been longer but got the feeling she rushing through the job. Flipped over and I was expecting bodyrub on my front but no such thing. Straight to bbbj or rather a combination of blow and handjob.... capped and rode me cowgirl. I let her ride until she tired out and beg me to fuck her instead. Changed to missionary and finish off in doggy.
Another quick shower and was ushered out from the room.
After coming out to canteen I check the time and realise my session with 803 was only 30 mins.

Not a very good FR but at least I tell the truth.... dun zap me.

How long should the session be ?
Deed done no reason to remain in room
I also had her and more / less same duration
Old 28-08-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RM228 - Normal session - 45mins
RM268 - Waterbed session - 60mins
Old 29-08-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
demon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of light

Can share wechat ctc? Easier to liaise when crossing customs
Old 30-08-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Just visited this place for the first time and is quite impressed but the food spread can be improved. The selection of WLs is very good especially when the group of about 25-30 came out for selection.
I chose the tallest babe and proceeded to a room. Here is the FR of G541.
Look 6.5-10 decent looking
Age 25 about
Hgt - 1.65
Boobs 6-10 D cup with big droopy dark nips..guess she just gave birth
Body 6-10 very fair and smooth
Ass 7-10 nice round curve
Legs 8-10 nice and slim
Bbbj 7-10 good suction
AR 6-10 quite thorough
Work 6-10 used her big tits to rubba me front and back
Gfe 2-10 refused to talk, just get on with her job
Fj 0-10 she just wanted to Hj me claiming that she scared of pain. Knn just because my cock is thick is my fault.
Rtf ..die also won't call her

Overall 5-10 it could have been a good outing despite her low gfe as she did other things well but not allowing to fcuk is really my first encounter of such kind. So if your cock is thick or big skip her.
Anyway the counter guy told me had I complained earlier to the captain I would get a discount..
Anyway will rtf the other babes.
Old 30-08-2018, 06:17 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
masterofzen is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Just visited this place for the first time and is quite impressed but the food spread can be improved. The selection of WLs is very good especially when the group of about 25-30 came out for selection.
I chose the tallest babe and proceeded to a room. Here is the FR of G541.
Look 6.5-10 decent looking
Age 25 about
Hgt - 1.65
Boobs 6-10 D cup with big droopy dark nips..guess she just gave birth
Body 6-10 very fair and smooth
Ass 7-10 nice round curve
Legs 8-10 nice and slim
Bbbj 7-10 good suction
AR 6-10 quite thorough
Work 6-10 used her big tits to rubba me front and back
Gfe 2-10 refused to talk, just get on with her job
Fj 0-10 she just wanted to Hj me claiming that she scared of pain. Knn just because my cock is thick is my fault.
Rtf ..die also won't call her

Overall 5-10 it could have been a good outing despite her low gfe as she did other things well but not allowing to fcuk is really my first encounter of such kind. So if your cock is thick or big skip her.
Anyway the counter guy told me had I complained earlier to the captain I would get a discount..
Anyway will rtf the other babes.
never visit for yr. my favorite was 228.she is stationed other small shops?
Old 30-08-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterofzen View Post
never visit for yr. my favorite was 228.she is stationed other small shops?
228 no more.... she follow her agent to dunno where....dun bother to ask as we no longer have any dealings with that agent.

VIP has new agents and new batch of girls..... all fresh from farms.... but pls bear with us as it takes time to train these new girls so give some slack if their service is not up to your expectations
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread