The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2018, 05:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishyogurt View Post
Can anybody pm me the WhatsApp number.. would be greatly appreciated to check pictures before heading to VIP..Thx !
no whatsapp bur wechat group have

need ask captain to add you to secret wechat vip group to see pictures.
Old 06-04-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donmano View Post
this spa still have pinay ladies?...looking for a pinay spa with extras, of course, please help...
VIP Spa all along never had any pinay ladies.
They used to have thais & PRCs but now all ladies are vietnamese only.
Old 06-04-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
VIP Spa all along never had any pinay ladies.
They used to have thais & PRCs but now all ladies are vietnamese only.
ya. viet better
Old 06-04-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahemmaster View Post
ya. viet better
But not many viet can play backside.... for LOS & Pinays anal sex is common to them and easy to get.

Who is the girls that can do anal in VIP now?
My regulars 237 & 260 gone back oredi.
Old 07-04-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jaded86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, wad would be a good time to visit the spa?
Old 07-04-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded86 View Post
Hi Bros, wad would be a good time to visit the spa?
mid night or when they open?
Old 07-04-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

i chiong first
Old 07-04-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Johnny168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
But not many viet can play backside.... for LOS & Pinays anal sex is common to them and easy to get.

Who is the girls that can do anal in VIP now?
My regulars 237 & 260 gone back oredi.
Any news when they will be back?
Old 08-04-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny168 View Post
when they dry up bf money then they come back. waiting for 303 to dry up bf money
Old 08-04-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny168 View Post
Not necessarily coming back to VIP...... it depends on where their agent wants to send them.

Anyway there has been increase in demand for girls from different operators including a couple of new operators...... so agents have headache of which girl to give to whom as every operator is asking for the popular angpais.
Old 08-04-2018, 04:40 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

战后报告 2

Place: VIP Spa

Ladies taken: 312

One of the few thai gals in VIP. Her pic in the wechat look suck and old.i choose her because she have the minah kind of dark which suit me.

Lady Background
She was from one of the thai province call Khon Kaen.I not sure what she work as but I believe this should be the first time she working here and for this place.

样貌:★★★★★
She was in her mid 20s and not consider the SYT type. Some must be thinking pic so ugly and why I take her but in actually fact she was not bad, have the minah look.

身材:★★★★★
She have the minah kind of dark. Petite size with boobs size was firm and about B. She have a tattoo and the right back of shoulder and left hand waist area. Perky butt with a lot of meat for doggie. Pussy was tight and was mid hair type which was neat.
[/URL]

服务:★★★★
No chance for painting and frenching but other have make up the service. She start of with sensual and sexy kind of B2B with her body rubbing my whole back. The feeling was like in Thailand. Follow by a ice licking on my back, my back thigh area. And give me a good ass rim that it was so shiok that I arch my back higher for her to give a nice rim gao gao. After that ask me to turn around. Suck form nipple to navel then my toe to my calf. while hand job me then slowly to my outer thigh then inner thigh and both side of my cock, suck my balls,lick my ball and shaft slowly while I grope and fondle her body. Again deep with her tougues flicking my ass. Really buay tahan and Have the feeling of being rape.

口交:★★★★
The bbbj was quite ok. I don't consider it as really good. But it was slow,steady and sensual kind of licking and sucking the shaft and dick head.The suction was strong that i almost want to shoot out my cum but I tahan it by going deepthroat into her. Holding on head, I mouthfucked her with fast n deep stroke before we proceed to make love.

做爱:★★★★★
She start of by riding me, then I move up to bonk her face to face. She was high and I pump her hard hard and deep deep that she moan and whine that she was enjoying so much. After that, I switch to doggie, hold on to her waist and i thrust her deep deep. Then I hold on to the edge of her leg fora firm grip. I adjust my position for a deeper thrust. I accelerate my speed and the “piak piak piak” sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more. I control my speed and thrusting slightly then I ram her fast and furiously before shooting all the soldiers out.

Attitude: ★★★★★
The GFE was high with lot of cuddling and hugging. The atmosphere was great with some nice viet music. She was the naughty and playful type. We tickler each other to create the chemistry.Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash or play phone type.

Overall: ★★★★★
No regret about the booking but is just too bad is only 45mins. Those who like minah type can take her.

Comments
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-04-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Johnny168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
Not necessarily coming back to VIP...... it depends on where their agent wants to send them.

Anyway there has been increase in demand for girls from different operators including a couple of new operators...... so agents have headache of which girl to give to whom as every operator is asking for the popular angpais.
Thanks for all the brothers info. Was wondering about those 2 ladies and weather they will be returning soon.
Old 09-04-2018, 12:08 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

战后报告 3

Place: VIP Spa

Ladies taken: 523

Lady Background
She was from HCM and i am not sure is this the first time she work for VIP. She was able to communicate in simple Chinese.

样貌:★★★★★
She was in her early 20s and i would not consider her as SYT type but belong more to a mature chio and elegant lady like look. She has a cock sucking lips and her wechat pic look normal. She look better in real life.

身材:★★★★★
She not consider petite or short, acceptable height. She have shoulder length black hair with very curvy figure that caught my attention during mirroring. She was fair looking have tattoo on her right leg and also some on the body. No other visual mark on body. Pussy hair was not shaven but consider neat and not that hairy too. Her breast was soft and nice to press B cup i think.

服务:★★★★
No chance for painting and frenching but other have make up the service. She start of with sensual and sexy kind of B2B with her body rubbing my whole back. She kept using her pussy to rub my thighs and back then followed by using her breast to rub me. Ask me to turn around and also gave me a good rub at my nipple, navel area and the tight area. The ass rim was just ok, not the gao gao type and not alot. She would use her tougues to licker my tigh and the area between the ball while I grope and fondle her body. Really buay tahan and Have the feeling of being rape.

口交:★★★★★
I would rate her BBBJ as one of the key highlight. It was really awesome and fantastic. Occasionally, she do it with hot and cold treatment and also very good speed control with suction. She also suck my ball hard, lick and flip and slurp the shaft of my cock as well as my dick head. She even suck and let go a bit with a “Poke” sound. Holding on head, I mouthfucked her with fast n deep stroke that almost choke her and cum inside her mouth without her knowing. She even can give me a circular tougues lashing when my cock was inside her mouth. The BBBJ was really very very long and i was in cloud nine. I tell her i am about to cum and cannot tahan this type of high tension sucking

做爱:★★★★★
She quicky insert the condom and she ride me furiously. Squeeze her breast i pump her deep and fast in an upward position. She was moaning and whining loudly. The expression was like begging me for more. I hold on to her hand and then this time i go for a deeper thrust and she grip on to me for a firm support. I accelerate my speed and the “piak piak piak” sound make me want to fuck her more and go in deeper. I control my speed and thrusting slightly then I ram her fast and furiously before shooting all the soldiers out

Attitude: ★★★★★
The GFE was high with lot of cuddling, giggling and hugging. She was willing to please and her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash or rushing or those that eat your time type.

No regret about the booking but is just too bad is only 45mins. Those who bonk elegant lady type can choose her.

Comments

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 09-04-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One of the few thai gals in VIP. Her pic in the wechat look suck and old.i choose her because she have the minah kind of dark which suit me.

No regret about the booking but is just too bad is only 45mins. Those who like minah type can take her.

Comments
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.[/QUOTE]

Why never extend another session? She is a 3-holer
Old 09-04-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post

Comments
Why never extend another session? She is a 3-holer [/QUOTE]

she looked better than pic?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread