The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Old 14-08-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 10
HonkyTonkyMan is a glorious beacon of lightHonkyTonkyMan is a glorious beacon of lightHonkyTonkyMan is a glorious beacon of lightHonkyTonkyMan is a glorious beacon of lightHonkyTonkyMan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What's wrong with my wife

Maybe TS wife find TS is a good "sucker" literally...
Old 26-10-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alexng323 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nothing wrong with her just something wrong with you... fulfill her and make her cum, otherwise she will look for some others..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 30-10-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4762 / Power: 13
kick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond repute

lolololololols.
nvr knw this is a problem...
maybe she just discover her nipples is the gateway to orgasm?
my partner gets wet just by getting nipples sucked, no even need other foreplay

So.. why learn?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 14
havana has much to be proud ofhavana has much to be proud ofhavana has much to be proud ofhavana has much to be proud ofhavana has much to be proud ofhavana has much to be proud ofhavana has much to be proud ofhavana has much to be proud of
Smile Re: What's wrong with my wife

Get her some "toys" to pleasure herself
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Advert Space Available