The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-11-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Ya sial second one already got 2 good MR I and already plan to book the first one liao.

Guess these newbies “bo pian” have to offer bbbj/cim services to get more initial clients, which is similar to the previous batch I assume?
Old 15-11-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ya sial second one already got 2 good MR I and already plan to book the first one liao.

Guess these newbies “bo pian” have to offer bbbj/cim services to get more initial clients, which is similar to the previous batch I assume?
Me too prefer the foxy vibe of Xing Chen lol

But this Xiao Ya eyes quite bewitching too.

Well i hope the bbbj/cim is the "entry" requirement from now on, don't think any of us bros will object
Old 15-11-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.info/chen-chen-massage/

Visit this lady today again after having to lie low for a long period due to personal reason.

She had change much esp the top since I last visit her.
Very impressive if bro who had visit her long ago.
Massage is still as good and great GFE feel as before.

Wonder if any bro out there feel the same esp those who had visited her long time back.
Old 15-11-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Well i hope the bbbj/cim is the "entry" requirement from now on, don't think any of us bros will object
At this rate, people will forget Donna and Aini very soon....
Old 15-11-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
At this rate, people will forget Donna and Aini very soon....
Donna's natural replacement is Ai La, but the latter still a bit green. Give her some time to learn the tricks of the trade (she's still very difficult to book though).

I think this Xing Chen got a lot of potential; got that wild and foxy SYT vibe to her. She'll also make the ideal Poly/JC girlfriend.
Old 16-11-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Donna's natural replacement is Ai La, but the latter still a bit green. Give her some time to learn the tricks of the trade (she's still very difficult to book though).

I think this Xing Chen got a lot of potential; got that wild and foxy SYT vibe to her. She'll also make the ideal Poly/JC girlfriend.
waiting for your mr for xing chen,i msged her and asked she do capped cim but bbbj..wonder how does that even work 🤣🤣🤣
Old 16-11-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, why do you think they "Bo pian"? These aren't newbies. I think they are happy because they can give less, yet earn the same.

Tbh, I think they downgrade their actual offerings when they come into Singapore. Why? Because I believe most MLs who offer bbbj/cim were or are also FLs before or back home.

When they come into Singapore, they get into this new massage trend and so only need to provide these services... Yet get the same amount of money as if it's full service.

But it's all cool, cos I like a good massage bbbj/cim as much as a good fuck.
Old 16-11-2018, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
Milo808 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/chen-chen-massage/

Visit this lady today again after having to lie low for a long period due to personal reason.

She had change much esp the top since I last visit her.
Very impressive if bro who had visit her long ago.
Massage is still as good and great GFE feel as before.

Wonder if any bro out there feel the same esp those who had visited her long time back.
This one I actually plan to try when her web up , but after saw her photo and her hidden top up price I skip…photo looks just very normal which I will give about 6/10 , 1 hj=130 half naked, 1 hj full naked=$150, top up bj=$180

https://sglonelyguy.info/si-qi-massage/

If compare with this Si Qi which provide bbbj and cim , looks pretty and younger then her which charge only $110 in total

compare with cheng cheng I rather choose this SYT Si Qi with bbbj/cim $110 rather then cheng cheng $180 for just bj, saved money more worth it
Old 16-11-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah these few days SLG added a few SYT "mala" hot Chics.. Spice up our choices

]
Actually I've noticed all the new girls always first appear in the site that cannot be mentioned...then a few days later in SLG.
Old 16-11-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Have deleted certain posts as requested by various brothers. We can never ascertain the truths of what people say online. At one point, I had the legendary privilege of having free sex with every damn ML who wants to have a positive feedback posted and maintained in this thread simply cos i'm the TS.

Yeah, in my dreams :P

There are also ladies who claim that they have met this legendary stiffness and when described to me, I just had an inner laugh about it.

I never reveal what is written in these threads or who I am to any of the ladies I meet purely to keep my anonymity. Listen to boss Sammyboy's 3 rules as in my sig.

This is our hobby. As boss said: Whores are for fucking and that's it. Let's just enjoy this hobby.

And to the bro who is going around saying he's stiffness: Bro, my cock is very, very, thick :P
Old 16-11-2018, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro, why do you think they "Bo pian"? These aren't newbies. I think they are happy because they can give less, yet earn the same.

Tbh, I think they downgrade their actual offerings when they come into Singapore. Why? Because I believe most MLs who offer bbbj/cim were or are also FLs before or back home.

When they come into Singapore, they get into this new massage trend and so only need to provide these services... Yet get the same amount of money as if it's full service.

We don't have the brightest people here. They tends to think they are the privileges one who get the once in a lifetime offer to top up
Old 16-11-2018, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
RTM Annie after her one-week break.

On arrival, kissing and heavy petting began as soon as the main door was closed behind us. Adjourned to the bedroom, stripped to my birthday suit, and the intimacy continued for a little longer before the massage began.

Midway through the massage, Annie suddenly stopped and pressed her bare body against mine. I thought that the sensual was beginning, but no. She started to tongue-fuck my ears, and asked, "是不是这样?” She began role-playing the jealous girlfriend, and started naming the MLs that I had written MRs for, and "accused" me of being unfaithful (to her). "怎么啦?玩腻了吗?还懂得回家吗?” The "accusations" came fast and furious that I did not have a response for them. The whole thing was really fun/funny. This is GFE of a different kind, I guess. It was like an outtake of the Korean movie, "My Sassy Girl",and I was playing the role of the male lead, taking physical and verbal abuses from the dream/nightmare of a girlfriend.

Annie revealed that she was appreciative of the previous MR which I had written for her, and began paying attention to the MRs that I was posting thereafter. She had read one MR whereby I was ear-fucked by one ML (it was ex-Jing Zi, now known as Daisy on SLG), which she found humourous. This is quintessential Annie - cheeky and naughty, in a fun sort of way. Just the right remedy to ease your stress from your day-to-day routine. And it seems that the more you are familiar with her, the more relaxed she is around you, and the more fun and interesting the sessions can get. (Hint, hint.)

Massage was as before - not pro, but definitely with effort. Did not get to the fake lovemaking segment this time because she was more participative during sensual. She did a 69 HJ, and allowed me to have visual of her pussy. She did not object when I shifted her panties a little to get an unobstructed view of her meimei. She was wet, but I restrained myself from roaming her there, so as not to spoil the mood. Still, the sight of her wet pussy while she was jerking me was sufficient to make me surrender.

After she helped me clean up, we continued to lay on the bed to chat. She then showed me some old short video clips of herself. They were clips of her on the catwalk, participating in some modelling competition. She totally looked the part. It revealed a side of her which I don't think any of us bros knew about her. It was completely different from the cute schoolgirl image that we have about her. Commented that if she had posted one of those clips along with her ads, she might command a premium. She replied that she had moved on from that phase in her life, and she's happy living in the present.

Not sure about others, but I used to look at these girls participating in modelling competitions to be beyond reach, but here it is, there's one such girl whom I had cozied up to on a few occasions, and I didn't notice it. Can't help but think that she might be short-changing herself somewhat. I left her place with a newfound respect for her.

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-annie/
Her business so bad!! You didn't visit her daily to support her?
Old 16-11-2018, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
thou not many chances to meet her, but thru conversation and interaction, she is a no nonsense lass. Still a top chick that most of us would never forget.
Agreed, very pro no nonsense lass, ML for a long time although she started off as FL.

The short conversion was only for a couple of months. Still remember I managed to get the lsst session before she went back. $180 a bonk, doggy with that bubble butt on high heels, damn memorable. Worth it.
Old 16-11-2018, 06:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

There are always different preference, some bros still prefer pure HJ, they think cleaner, etc etc, different reasons.

Some like a nice BJ / BBBJ, as an ending. So no such thing as an entry requorement nonsense. It has always been a mix all, sometimes HJ more and sometimes BJ more.

I am a BJ / BBBJ person but I rather have a top notched HJ then a fucked up BJ. So many BJ services, plus flowery MR, I am skeptical. Haha. Back to gut instincts.
Old 16-11-2018, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Cuz a senior Bro here said before is pressure from their webmaster for some of them to offer bbbj? If $110 is the normal market rate w/o any of those services, why would they add those in at the same price, plus it’s riskier if it’s not capped?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1