The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2011, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
errlook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ❤ SUMMER ❤time for FRESH,"C" cup,innoCent,deMuRe,schooLgirL,snOw-wHite beautiful

Any tarma for summer?
Old 01-09-2011, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ❤ SUMMER ❤time for FRESH,"C" cup,innoCent,deMuRe,schooLgirL,snOw-wHite beautiful

Upz for a hot horny THURS noon!
Old 01-09-2011, 05:31 PM
Samster

ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to ThaiBeautiful.com! 太美了

Providing you only sextisfactory beautiful thai beauties for your enjoyment and pleasure.
At ThaiBeautiful, our mission is to provide quality female companionship for discerning gentlemen.

Our female companions are well-groomed, sensual ladies who take pride in pampering their man.
They know exactly how to turn you on with their feminine looks, alluring smiles and tender caresses, satisfying all your manly needs.

Run your hand through her hair, down her back, feeling her soft, tender skin and sexy curves. Lock your lips with hers, embrace her warm body and hear her gasp in pleasure.

Discreetly delightful. Always.

Our ladies, their services and our booking procedure is just a click away.

Please SMS Frank @ +65 83988434 for slots and bookings today.
Enjoy our beauties, let us give u an experience you will never forget

Booking procedure

At ThaiBeautiful, we understand your time is precious. Three steps are all you need for a quick, hassle-free booking.

1. Browse our gallery at http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery/ to choose your preferred lady.
2. Send an sms with the beauty's name, (1st choice, 2nd choice) your available date and time, and a name for us to address you to our customer service hotline +65 8398 8434. For example: Beauty A, Beauty B, 11 March 3pm, Freddie.
3. You will receive a confirmed reservation from our friendly customer service officer within 15 minutes, along with the location you should proceed to.

If your preferred beauty or time is unavailable, our customer service officer will suggest alternatives to ensure your satisfaction.

What happens next?

Once you have a confirmed reservation, our customer service officer will send you another sms about the location. On the day of your confirmed reservation, send an sms to our customer service hotline when you arrive at the location and our customer service officer will promptly reply you with the room number.

All that is left is for you to relax and be pampered by first-class service.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Samster

We Welcome Your Support!!!
Old 02-09-2011, 10:13 AM
Samster

❤ SUMMER ❤

Demure Snow-White C-Cup Schoolgirl

Height: 1.62m
Vital Stats:35C’24’34
Skin Tone: Snow-white Beautiful Fair
Services: BBBJ/Frenching/Shower/AutoRoam/Catbath/Painting/Massage/GFE/HJ/FJ
Don'ts: AR/AJ/RAW
Description: It's SUMMERtime!! time for a first-timer to SG, a fresh, innocent, demure, snow-white beautiful SYT! Blessed with natural "C" soft cup, and a sweet dimply smile, with sweet personality, she will melt you down... Treat her well! her first time to SG and let's enjoy the moment.... SYT lovers, it's time to gather! Don't miss this amazing SYT beauty!
Damage: $160/90/2 (Quality + Comfort Rooms Included)
Arrival: 25.08.11 (Book early! Early Bird gets the worm!)
Gallery:http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery
_______http://www.photobucket.com/thaibeautiful

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Tempted? Interested? What are you waiting for!!!

For bookings, please contact Frank @ +65 83988434
First come first served. Advance book and grab your slots fast!

We are open from 9am - 1am!
First slot at 1030am, Last slot at 1230am
(subject to availability)
Please do pre-book 2-6 hours in advance to get your desired slots.
Advance bookings are welcome.

1. Please state clearly your <nick/name>, <1st choice beauty>, <2nd choice beauty>, <time> in your SMS for faster arrangement.
  2. All rates stated are of 90mins, max 2 shots. Inclusive of room for your discretion/comfort.
  3. We don’t entertain outcalls/overnight/bargaining/1 shot rates. (All packages are standard/fixed)
If in doubt, feel free to ask Frank for recommendations!

For more pics and live pics, please go to
http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery

SMS +65 83988434 for bookings now!
Revel yourself in her companionship... Let her serve you well....
Old 02-09-2011, 11:28 AM
Samster

Like always, I hope to impress you with my crop of quality stable!!!

Different from the rest,
a class above the best!
Old 02-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Samster

Old 02-09-2011, 08:39 PM
Samster

Ups for the night!! Book fast!!
Old 03-09-2011, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermmyboy View Post
Looks: 9/10
Body:9/10
Boobs: 9/10
Shower:9/10
Catbath: 8/10
BreastF: 8/10
AR: 0/10
Bbbj: 8/10
Fj: 10/10
French: 10/10
Massage:6/10
GFE: 10/10
Service: 10/10
Attitude: 10/10
Communication: 10/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by zincp005 View Post
FR as promissed.

Just finished a session with Summer from ThaiBeautiful. One word to describe it, ‘AWESOME’!!!

The location is good, service from Summer is awesome and her attitude is AWESOME! From the years of bonk-ing, she is really a rare gem. According to bro, it is her first time in Singapore and she is ‘Solid’. Well, no harm giving it a try.

Reach the location early so no choice need to wait for other customer to finish their session before mine. Received the location and proceed up, ring the bell and waited for quite some time. Finally, the door opens. First impression was Awesome!! Very Sexy!! Summer dressed in a black see through gown. Under the gown was those cute Pink bra and panties. Steam liao Steam liao. Can see her firm Melon and Ass. WoooH…

Proceed to room, Summer serves the drinks. Starts having conversation and realized that her English CMI. Luckily, I understand a bit of Thai. LOL! Shower was SOP. Nothing much to talk about. After shower, the fun part began. Started off with massage, Nice and slow. Out of my surprise, she provide BALLS MASSAGE. OMG! The feeling brings me to heaven. Her BBBJ is also awesome, slowly start from tip to deep.

Living in a stressful society, I am thinking of how I should dominate while she is doing the BBBJ. To my surprise, I was being dominated when the action starts. She is horny, very horny. After giving her some painting and fingering, she’s wet… Very Wet.. Caps On, started pumping. Every pump I made feels that she is pushing herself back to me with twice the force. She is wild, very wild. I feel as if I’m bonking a horny drunk girl from a club. Her seductive look that she gave was OMG!!! Made me want to bonk her even more. Her firm body plus firm tits, Wooohoo. My legs was shivering when first shot is out.

After shower, she gave me second round of massage. Know her tiredness, ask her to lay down beside me to rest. But her hand just can't stop playing with my body. BTH liao, started round 2. The rest is for you guys to explore yourself.

My Overall Rating:
Looks: 9/10 (Pretty Student look)
Body: 9/10 (Firm, tight)
Boobs: 10/10 (C cup, firm melon, boobs lover)
Shower: SOP
Catbath: 10/10
Breast-fuck: 10/10 (her breast will hold your little brother tightly)
Bbbj: 8/10
French: 9/10
Massage:8/10
GFE: 10/10 (Many Hugs)
Service: 10/10 (Very accommodating, will try out many position but need guidance)
Attitude: 10/10 (Very Hardworking)
Communication: 7/10
Fingering: Yes (she loves it)
Painting: Yes (she Enjoys it)
Pussy: Trimmed ( I prefer shaved=) )
Overall: 9/10
RTF: YES!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion9 View Post
this is the ratings for her.

looks: 8.5
age: 19 going 20. really very young. she first time in singapore.
height: 1.63m
skin: very fair for a thai
looks:
boobs: 10!!! the best assets on her! Natural "C" shapely, and non-sagggy
body: 10. Slim, beautiful curves
bbbj: 7.5
fj: 9.0 naturally wet.
pussy: well trim, no smell.
fingering: yes
painting: yes
cim: doubt so
shower: together
attitude: 9
english: 5
service: 8
rtf: yes surely.

and i think i will always hard on if i imagine her boobs bouncing when i hump her. WeeeeWEeeeE!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonthing View Post
juz finished a session wif summer.

First look at summer was 'wow', schoolgirl look on a devil's figure

proceed to the bathroom for wash up and everything was SOP inside there.

After the washup, i was in for a treat..

it started off with her revealing her alluring figure and proceeding to do some final cleanup on my little bro'...

She started to seduce me by doing a ball massage and continue with a nice tit job.

Next was a blowjob which felt like a virgin giving her first bj of her life, blushing and licking cautiously.

By this time my little bro is screaming for action which summer understood although we might not be communicating in words. The following FJ was tight and great, just like having with your teenage gf

The session ended off with me finishing one round as i was already planning for another round with another gal from the same stable

So ended my first appointment with a smile on my face after a sextifying round with a young innocent looking gal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by samueL View Post
Do agree with Frank:
Your 1st choice in Thai FLs! - Discreet, Quality, Beautiful, Reliable, Comfort

I don't really wish to write too much for the FR as don't really wish Summer get any hurt or tired to entertain other bro. She is fair, SYT and with good attitude. Scored full in almost every area.
Quote:
Originally Posted by etilious View Post
I hope i can write a good proper FR for this fair syt, ChiangMai beauty.... but Ijust felt that I should keep her for myself.

What a babe!

Checklist:
SYT looks: YES
FAIR: YES definitely!
"C" Natural Boobs: YES!!!
SWEET: YESS!!!
DEMURE: YES!!!!

A gem in the making. if only she's not so shy, if only her english is better, and if only she is mine....
THANK YOU supporters!!! For the Truthful Horniest Honest FRs!!!
Sorry that I do not have a proper forum to contain all these FRs...

But those who tried my service, trusted me, believe in me, supported me are my testimonial to this "service-oriented" dying trade.

Continue to support, and you will get your well-deserved treats soon!
Old 03-09-2011, 10:24 AM
Samster

Old 03-09-2011, 12:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jinroh69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: ❤ SUMMER ❤time for FRESH,"C" cup,innoCent,deMuRe,schooLgirL,snOw-wHite beautiful

Looks: 9/10
Body:9/10
Boobs: 9/10
Shower:9/10
Catbath: 8/10
Bbbj: 9/10
French: 5/10
Massage:6/10
GFE: 10/10
Service: 10/10
Attitude: 10/10
Communication: 10/10

She is a very shy girl...but when come to sex.......wow.....

You have to try then you know the results.

1st round rest abit the massage you... then after then come attack me again.
Is like she hungry for sex man....I like the session alot.....
Will go back to her again.....
Old 03-09-2011, 02:30 PM
Samster

Up for SUMMER!!!
Old 03-09-2011, 05:16 PM
Samster

Old 04-09-2011, 10:59 AM
Samster

❤ SUMMER ❤

Demure Snow-White C-Cup Schoolgirl

Height: 1.62m
Vital Stats:35C’24’34
Skin Tone: Snow-white Beautiful Fair
Services: BBBJ/Frenching/Shower/AutoRoam/Catbath/Painting/Massage/GFE/HJ/FJ
Don'ts: AR/AJ/RAW
Description: It's SUMMERtime!! time for a first-timer to SG, a fresh, innocent, demure, snow-white beautiful SYT! Blessed with natural "C" soft cup, and a sweet dimply smile, with sweet personality, she will melt you down... Treat her well! her first time to SG and let's enjoy the moment.... SYT lovers, it's time to gather! Don't miss this amazing SYT beauty!
Damage: $160/90/2 (Quality + Comfort Rooms Included)
Arrival: 25.08.11 (Book early! Early Bird gets the worm!)
Gallery:http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery
_______http://www.photobucket.com/thaibeautiful

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Tempted? Interested? What are you waiting for!!!

For bookings, please contact Frank @ +65 83988434
First come first served. Advance book and grab your slots fast!

We are open from 9am - 1am!
First slot at 1030am, Last slot at 1230am
(subject to availability)
Please do pre-book 2-6 hours in advance to get your desired slots.
Advance bookings are welcome.

1. Please state clearly your <nick/name>, <1st choice beauty>, <2nd choice beauty>, <time> in your SMS for faster arrangement.
  2. All rates stated are of 90mins, max 2 shots. Inclusive of room for your discretion/comfort.
  3. We don’t entertain outcalls/overnight/bargaining/1 shot rates. (All packages are standard/fixed)
If in doubt, feel free to ask Frank for recommendations!

For more pics and live pics, please go to
http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery

SMS +65 83988434 for bookings now!
Revel yourself in her companionship... Let her serve you well....
Old 04-09-2011, 04:09 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1