The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2011, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light
Lightbulb 美 COLBIE 美(calling SYT lovers) DeMuRe,cutsy,sweeTiE-PiE bLeSseD wiF beauTiFuL b0dY..

❤ ⒸⓄⓁⒷⒾⒺ ❤

Foxy, Flirtacious, HOT Spicy Erotica Babe

Height: 1.64m
Vital Stats:35B+’24’34
Skin Tone: Normal
Services: BBBJ/CIM/HJ/FJ/Shower/AutoRoam/Catbath/Painting/Massage/GFE/Frenching
Don'ts: AR/AJ/RAW
Description: COLBIE - Demure, Cutsy, Sweeetie pie with next-door-girl, goody-shoe looks! but external appearance can only decieve that much. behind doors, she reveal her true colors... Not only cute, she is blessed with a beautiful slim, slender SYT type of body! Skin, smooth like milk... and touches that will "sense"tivate your man instinct. SYT lovers, please don't wait. Come out in full force again!
Damage: $150/90/2 (Quality + Comfort Rooms Included)
Arrival: 06.09.11 (Book early! Early Bird gets the worm!)
Gallery:http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery
_______http://www.photobucket.com/thaibeautiful

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Tempted? Interested? What are you waiting for!!!

For bookings, please contact Frank @ +65 83988434
First come first served. Advance book and grab your slots fast!

We are open from 9am - 1am!
First slot at 1030am, Last slot at 1230am
(subject to availability)
Please do pre-book 2-6 hours in advance to get your desired slots.
Advance bookings are welcome.

1. Please state clearly your <nick/name>, <1st choice beauty>, <2nd choice beauty>, <time> in your SMS for faster arrangement.
  2. All rates stated are of 90mins, max 2 shots. Inclusive of room for your discretion/comfort.
  3. We don’t entertain outcalls/overnight/bargaining/1 shot rates. (All packages are standard/fixed)
If in doubt, feel free to ask Frank for recommendations!

For more pics and live pics, please go to
http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery

SMS +65 83988434 for bookings now!
Revel yourself in her companionship... Let her serve you well....
Old 06-09-2011, 01:08 PM
Samster

ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 美 COLBIE 美(calling SYT lovers) DeMuRe,cutsy,sweeTiE-PiE bLeSseD wiF beauTiFuL b0d

Welcome to ThaiBeautiful.com! 太美了

Providing you only sextisfactory beautiful thai beauties for your enjoyment and pleasure.
At ThaiBeautiful, our mission is to provide quality female companionship for discerning gentlemen.

Our female companions are well-groomed, sensual ladies who take pride in pampering their man.
They know exactly how to turn you on with their feminine looks, alluring smiles and tender caresses, satisfying all your manly needs.

Run your hand through her hair, down her back, feeling her soft, tender skin and sexy curves. Lock your lips with hers, embrace her warm body and hear her gasp in pleasure.

Discreetly delightful. Always.

Our ladies, their services and our booking procedure is just a click away.

Please SMS Frank @ +65 83988434 for slots and bookings today.
Enjoy our beauties, let us give u an experience you will never forget

Booking procedure

At ThaiBeautiful, we understand your time is precious. Three steps are all you need for a quick, hassle-free booking.

1. Browse our gallery at http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery/ to choose your preferred lady.
2. Send an sms with the beauty's name, (1st choice, 2nd choice) your available date and time, and a name for us to address you to our customer service hotline +65 8398 8434. For example: Beauty A, Beauty B, 11 March 3pm, Freddie.
3. You will receive a confirmed reservation from our friendly customer service officer within 15 minutes, along with the location you should proceed to.

If your preferred beauty or time is unavailable, our customer service officer will suggest alternatives to ensure your satisfaction.

What happens next?

Once you have a confirmed reservation, our customer service officer will send you another sms about the location. On the day of your confirmed reservation, send an sms to our customer service hotline when you arrive at the location and our customer service officer will promptly reply you with the room number.

All that is left is for you to relax and be pampered by first-class service.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
88fuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 美 COLBIE 美(calling SYT lovers) DeMuRe,cutsy,sweeTiE-PiE bLeSseD wiF beauTiFuL b0d

Looks good!!! waiting for the commando FRs
Old 06-09-2011, 09:28 PM
Samster

Old 06-09-2011, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 14
sirrusstar is a Helpful and Caring Samstersirrusstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She sure looks sweet.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Was deciding between Megan and Colbie, and Bro Frank recommended Colbie to me given my preference for demure and sweet looking girls. The sweetener was the discount given this promo period so did not hesitate to book my session with Colbie.

Colbie is what I consider a 'virgin'. First time in Singapore working, and from what I gather, she's a student back in BBK. Given that I was 1st blood and she's new, she was nervous and had to spend some time to break the ice with her. She's inexperienced with the service expectations of working here (hint : not for those looking for commando service). But her lack of inexperience was compensated by other areas, ie good attitude, GFE, body.

Looks : 8/10
Close resemblence to pics, but personally think she's prettier in real life. Fair and demure looking girl, leaning towards the sweet side especially when she smiles. She has the GND look, and based on my standard, will prob not classify her as SYT.

Body : 8/10
Was initially hesitant to book her cos the pics make her look alittle 'bah bah', but was reassured by Frank on her figure. True enough my fears were unfounded. Colbie is not model slim and sexy, but more of the curvy body type with meat at the right places. B cup natural boobs, fair and smooth skin that was a pleasure to caress. Nicely shaved below as well.

Service : 7/10
As mentioned, she's green in this area, but still did a decent job in cleaning me up nicely. I guess her service will improve with more bros teaching her the ropes. She's gentle on BBBJ, but she can really deep throat, so she's not that inexperience after all. Open to painting, fingering and different positions, as long as gentle with her.

GFE : 8.5/10
Needed to break the ice with her since she was so nervous and shy, but after that it was pure GFE all the way, at least for me. French kiss throughout the session, cuddled during intermission, had a good chat with her as well. But I must state upfront that she only speaks basic english, but no worries for those with language barrier, she brought a dictionary along. I guess at the end of it still boils down to chemistry. If not use the universal body language....

Overall, a pleasant session with Colbie. Would consider rtf, but prob after checking out Megan first.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:48 AM
Samster

Thanks!! She exceeded your above 8 ratings again!!

Must admit, COLBIE is much prettier than photo!!! Pleaes don't just look at photos, guys.

i don't photoshopped my photos and all photos by my own photographer are natural lighting to the max! If you will like to view pretty but heavily photoshopped photos, i am not the right stable for you to support.

But if you will to view real PRETTY live girls, sometimes, prettier than photo posted, u can have my word! You will be happier seeing the girls is prettier than photo, when she open the door, than the other way round.

Hope to gain everyoone's confidence of support!
Old 07-09-2011, 12:09 PM
Samster

Up for the day!!!
Old 07-09-2011, 01:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gohleona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

try colbie for 1st slot today...real person look much much better...try her n u will noe.1st time in sin..she is v v shy..bro out there pls treat her nice ....very fair for a thai..demure,polite,but abit green
Old 07-09-2011, 05:10 PM
Samster

❤ ⒸⓄⓁⒷⒾⒺ ❤

Description: COLBIE - Demure, Cutsy, Sweeetie pie with next-door-girl, goody-shoe looks! but external appearance can only decieve that much. behind doors, she reveal her true colors... Not only cute, she is blessed with a beautiful slim, slender SYT type of body! Skin, smooth like milk... and touches that will "sense"tivate your man instinct. SYT lovers, please don't wait. Come out in full force again!

1. Please state clearly your <nick/name>, <1st choice beauty>, <2nd choice beauty>, <time> in your SMS for faster arrangement.
  2. All rates stated are of 90mins, max 2 shots. Inclusive of room for your discretion/comfort.
  3. We don’t entertain outcalls/overnight/bargaining/1 shot rates. (All packages are standard/fixed)

Old 07-09-2011, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future

Oringinally wanted Megan but she is like hot propety or something, can't get a slot so Frank told me to go for Miss Colbie, innocent name for a innocent lady. She is very new to this and can tell as it took some time to break the ice with her. She is fair for Thai standards and looked rather cute.

Took a shower with her, she was accomodating and allowed me to soap her. After the short shower we headed to the bed room when I started to service her, what is good about a fresh girl is that they get aroused slightly easier, perhaps not so experienced so their feeling is greter.

After some painting, proceeded to pump her in missionary, lasted for about 10 mins before surreder, I usually not so many pattern one hahaha. She gave me some kisses along the way as well.

Clean up and rested for round 2

Round 2 was similar except I got a good BJ from her, it was wet and nice, not sure how to discribe but it was good.

Clean up, paid up and left.

Looks: 7.5/10 (Very very close to pics)
Body: 8/10 (slight tummy but had dimples of venus!!)
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (depends on personal preference)
RTF: Yes but perhaps will check out another gal first.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 18
riverdragon64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Colbie

Wow o wow
She does not look like the girl in the photos... Cos the real girl is a stunner. What we need is not so much live photos but live videos...cos the demure, fair damsel with a very beautiful body captures my lust the moment I saw her behind the door.

She seemed unsure on the onset which makes me of course be gentle with her... This comes from her inability to speak a word of English. So if u speak Thai u may have an advantage to break the ice quicker. But ole Wiley me have had enough experience and enough basic Thai to break the initial uneasiness with her... Cos in the end we were kissing non stop, squeezing out bodies together as if we can't bear to be apart.... And when the licking, sucking and fucking began, there was movement everywhere.

But she is Gorgeous.... I din care we hardly spoke a word. We just use our face, hands and legs do the communicating... Lovely. I could not keep my hands off her... Every part au natural.... B cup boobs... Nice skin, nice long hair... Trimmed pussy hair, pink nipples..... Pink delectable pussy lips....

When she fucks, soft sounds from lips whispering in your ear...occasionally 'dee...' is said as she looks down at the fucking below.... She grabs your hands and kisses u as she gets into the act... I suspect it's all an act but I can't tell... Din care anyway when that pussy is tight....

But it's that visual, her prettiness and her switch from gentle sexy to horny sexy that turns me on and desire to return to her grabbing legs around my thighs...

Worth the visit...
Old 08-09-2011, 09:30 AM
Samster

❤ ⒸⓄⓁⒷⒾⒺ ❤

Old 08-09-2011, 01:19 PM
Samster

Book fast, SMS me fast!!

To avoid missing out on the best!
Old 08-09-2011, 06:58 PM
Samster

We Welcome Your Support!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1